[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Kamille RiaR

bladerunner

said:

HOLD ON!EVERYONE, Since last time......my mistake....now i am afraid......That's what my google translate told me the headline of the news...I don't know if he really say that or not!DONT KILL ME please!

BUT I will bring this to you.tumblr_nbu34uwVz71th7kbeo1_500.gif

tumblr_nbu34uwVz71th7kbeo2_500.gif

Let's wait someone who can actually translate it!

It's so da** hard to bounce back from a vacation with limited internet connection! But here I am, instead of crying that they are ending; feels more elated that their virtual marriage has ended! The manner they ended it was just way to virtual for any non- believers to say that they are not dating for real! If any of the oppa freaks believe in their heart that the Wooyoung they know, is not truly, madly, in love, with Park Seyoung; then they do not know him at all!!! He was spontaneous till the very end! Seyoung must have been taken aback from that kiss on the side of her lips; but you cannot fake that look on her face! They are so much in love with each other!!!! I cannot be mistaken!!!

Guest amore00777

I can't  believe that  someone   still  believe  about the rumor.. I asked  to  my  friend  who is  korean  also  fan of 2pm about  the  rumor.. She said that  nobody believe the rumor  because  first, Wy's character.. If  he has a girlfriend  he  did't do this show.. second,, according to  her   rumored  girl  is  friend of park sinhye.. they  went  school  together  and  same  major..  jungang uni.   major  is theater .. how  can  korean  fan find  this? they  found out   she  post  a picture  with  park  sinhye  in  her  facebook after  rumor..  the  photo  was  they  went  manicure  together.. why  she  post  after  a rumor?  she  knows  park  sinhye  close  with Sy.. So  I think  sy  is the one  what  is the truth.. So  If  she  is really wy's girl  friend,, do you think  sy  was  continue the show  like this?  I don't  think  so..  If  you have  korean  friend  who is  2pm  fans.. ask  them... they  know  about  this..  please  don't  care  about  netizen  because  they  don't  care about  the  truth.. they want to  just   gassip..
And.. about  ending..  I  will take  this  HAPPY  ENDING.. The last  comment  of   SY  was  " If  she  meet  or  contact  wy  again.. she  know  how  is  going  so that  she  is  going to  follow  her  feeling."  WY  said   "he has  confidence(conviction) "  and  said  "  he  will  meet  her  comfortable like  this"  and  said    "SECRETLY"  WITH  SMILE.. and   finished.. so   what  do you  think?
If  you  watch  with  eng  sub  ,, sy is the one  brutally  honest.. she  confessed  in the  bri.. she  is getting  more  like  wy  so  she  can't  eye  contact  with  him.. I  thought  wow...  so  don't  be  sad :D

Guest Kamille RiaR

On a lighter note, I am actually glad that they were smiling. I really think they'll have some kind of relationship after WGM. They connected really well, and everyone felt it. <3

Guest browniepie2

jbum said: 27_zpsdb33a1bb.png28_zpsf4ad5e83.png
29_zpsa47f1832.png
33_zps82ecbb46.png

I think i miss some parts :( of all the day...my chrome crashed and it buffered a lot. @DaniaH sorry im late dear :)
Someone roughly translated Seyoung's remark on the couch. She says something along the line like Yobp, it was nice having met you. saranghae~~~

Guest caramelcake

awwwww they're still super sweet even this is their last day together (on screen). although I only watched the cut, with a very heavy heart, i made through this....I could hold back my tears. aaaand here what i understand: Wy said he really wanted to give SY a kiss when he saw the tears. SY said sorry for the mistake she made then she thanked wy . Wy said he thanked her more. sy replied she thanked him MORE. they went on and on. awww *hold my tears*. for my surprise, when WY said 'let me give you the last hug', SY went ' no, let me hug you'... Sy made a hug gesture; WY: Again?; SY: it just...let me hug you...awwww(this only a super raw translation. soooo sorry if there's mistake)ahhh sometimes i still think today isn't their last episode..then i remember today is the last...then i forget again...then i remember again...ahh my brain..my feels.. >.<

They give off those feelings that you would find from some of your close friends. 
Friends that you felt should actually be together because their personality and character just fit. Friends that you felt that are born for each other.Or some of you may have had that feelings that you and another person should be together because you 2 fit so well. 
Imagine yourself given a chance to be a virtual couple with someone you really cherish and wanted to go after in the past/present/future, I think it is very hard not to develop any feelings. And hence,I certainly feel that there is some sort of reciprocation in the affections shown between them and that this certainly has the ingredient for a budding romance.
That final scene is an emotional wreck. All the best to them in the future and I will keep an eye on them as well! A really good love story. 
And thanks for all the people in this thread that kept this thread running well for the past few months. It's an enjoyable journey with you guys and I hope that you guys will keep this thread running forever! Will always check back and experience the emotions that everyone is feeling.
JWY,PSY, FIGHTING! 

Guest PerryjoH

:-O oh my god all my speculation is goin very smooth!did i tell you guys this beautiful couple is fated !!Damn i know the kissed is in the upper lips of seyoung,,so sweet ending cant hold my tears :(( wishing you the best YY couple!!

Guest Kamille RiaR

Let go of the haters. Wooyoung can't stay single forever. Look at Shin Sung Woo on Roommate. He actually regrets not getting married because he feels so lonely now and he is envious of his friends who got married and have children.
Wooyoung and Seyoung, FIGHTING! <3

Guest browniepie2

It's 6am where I am. I cried, smiled and cried more. But now I am going to bed with a heart full of gratefulness, hope and faith. 
JWY PSY fighting! We will always have you back! 2Young squad fighting and keep sailing~~ =;