[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thank the Heavens; it's Saturday! *dugeon! *dugeon!

:x :\"> :x

@jbum‌ loved the vid that you made! When you get a chance, will you make one with all of Wooyoung lovingly looking at Seyoung? Over the course of time that they have been married in WGM; his gazes at her has gotten more affectionate and meaningful. As Misun noona described it, "WY has that look of a man in love!" Thank you in advance!

Goodluck to us, 2Youngers! XD

Guest hanaluvkm.

2Youngers~♥♥

Counting down..6 more hours ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Preparing oxygen tank..ambulance etc.

News for Wooyoung&Seyoung already started lol

Article for Seyoung wearing the wedding dresseu~ Good comments~ Since I'm on phone..I can't translate it~ comments section is civilised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She is so pretty I can't~

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000211452

And the preview news article... Some of the commenters mention the Woo's GF rumor.... :s well~ at least it is civilised :)

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000337758

P.s: I suggest if you want to watch it with a good streaming you can make an account on imbc.com there's like a lot how to on the inet and it's also HD..you can watch it from phone too :) hehehe~

Guest enzo0227

Thank God MBC didn't show the pool scene at the preview last week or I would have gone crazy waiting and imagining for a week lol

Guest fainthearted028

oh and i can't wait for the new ep, i dont know how to speak korean but dont care either,, hehehe i just want to see wooyoung and se young!!!  

Everyone If you want stream link Look back to Page 193, I'm already gave to you guys copy User and PW on top of page, and you should wait for a while before it playing Enjoy everyone 

2Young PreviewEP16 Wedding Ceramony 
Mission Completely tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho10_250.gif 

For Some one might used Phone watch this thread 

tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho2_250.gif 

tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho7_250.gif    

Bonustumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho6_250.gif tumblr_n5p26vOYee1tbiajho1_250.gif 

Guest nami34

Hope they dont cut the part when the kids were singing cant help falling in love with you too since i love that song! <3
Cant wait for the next episode please i am dying over here can you feel my heartbeat!! *make hand gesture like 2pm did*
:(( :(( :((
And omg i love love love that video! @jbumespecially when the song that Wy played for Sy started and i just can't handle my tears anymore ok what kind of feeling is thiss jinjja!!!
:((

Guest fainthearted028

no sleep.. can't sleep.. will not sleep... wwwaaahhhh i have to work in 7hrs from now but i dont want to sleep i wanna see the new ep!!!  #:-S
@-)

@nami34 thanks dear but why the tears??? tears of joy maybe  :x

watching live stream of music core is this the same site where WGM airs? Excited much :-SS

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp719
\m/

Guest deelaa

harloww! 

so usually what time the show starts? hahahaha
i literally rush and took a cab home. hahaha

this couple just make my heart flutters with thm!

p.s : how to insert emoticon ? hahah :S

Guest nami34

jbum said: @nami34 thanks dear but why the tears??? tears of joy maybe  :x

watching live stream of music core is this the same site where WGM airs? Excited much :-SS

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp719
\m/