[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest daliakudo3

Some of us are right. Seyoung is wearing see-through shirt with swimsuit inside. And idk why, plus, i think she will wear booty short rather than bikini bottom. I dont really prefer her to expose so much, just enough to appear sweet decent and sexy at the same time. Hahaha, and it's not good for WY's health also.

Guest oolita

My friend and I scream like crazy looking at that swimming pool scene, aigoo.. they're holding hands, right?

Guest zidge22

Annyeong chinggu! i missed you all! 
i bet, 2young sqauad will be like----crush3.gif

and for those who can't handle their emotions and pass-out, i have prepared this for you!Tada~04-Oxygen.jpg

OMG! 2Young holding hands while soaked up in the pool! I can't wait to see WY's reaction in this scene! Imagine how his "heart goes bounce, bounce," when he was getting ready to play the piano for SY. How much more keeping her in close proximity, in the water!

MBC sure knows how to get us all too excited for our own good!!! Shall we get 911 on standby here in our thread, just in case? ;)

Guest sawmm

bladerunner said: 우영 ♡ 박세영 – 싱가포르 허니문 ② 신혼여행의 첫날을 천둥번개와 함께한 우영&세영 부부! 다음날, 두 사람은 모닝 수영을 위해 수영장을 찾았는데.. 우영에게 수영복 입은 모습을 보여주기 부끄러운 세영! 하지만 세영과 달리 과감한 상반신 노출을 선보이는 우영! 과연 세영의 눈을 확장(?)시킨 화보 같은 우영의 모습은? 웨딩 의상을 갖춰 입고 결혼식 준비를 마친 우영&세영 부부! 설레는 마음으로 결혼식장으로 향하고. 예상보다 훨씬 많이 찾아와준 하객들을 보고 놀라움을 감추지 못하는데.. 놀란 마음도 잠시, 버진 로드 앞에 선 두 사람! 화동들에게 부케와 부토니에를 건네받고.. 울려 퍼지는 결혼 행진곡에 맞춰 입장하는데.. 수많은 하객들의 축하 속에서 선물 같은 결혼식을 올리는 두 사람의 모습은? 이어 신랑이 신부에게 뽀뽀하라는 사회자의 말에 당황하는 두 사람.. “뽀뽀해”를 외치는 하객들의 열화와 같은 성원 속, 과연 우영과 세영은 뽀뽀에 성공 할 수 있을지?
cr: mbc

Guest deelaa

hiii! hahaha im new here! and have been lurking around here for some time.  :s
totally in love with thm.. soooooo swiiitt tgt..

and i cant wait for the next ep too! 
anywhr i can watch live streaming? 

pls guide me along.. (:

How I wish our 2Young squad can sub this WGM presscon segment of our lovely couple! Even before we knew that they were a great match; their chemistry in this presscon was already palpable! Love them to pieces!!!

[1080p HD] 140112 2Young Cut - WGM Presscon @MBC …:

Guest hanaluvkm.

OhmylordithinkiamgoingtofaintnowicannotbreatheforGodsakeatleastistillremembertocapslockonGodswordohmyGod

2Youngers~!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I remember both of them liking swimming on the 2nd episode with the puzzle thing...I remember I saw 수영 word which mean swimming~

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

They can share the same hobby ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

They look so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

How to wait for another 18 more hours?

TELL ME HOW

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@deelaaYou're welcome, honey feel free to be here 
Look here

Hope it help you and everyone
http://92years.tumblr.com/MBC-HD 

@diendong Honey never mind, just make you feel better Eonnie will happy for that 
Hotel Moment Part 2tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5o84c4PF41tbiajho3_250.gif
PS My com still against me again, Yahhhhh Tomorrow I will bought new one :-t I'm not sure can make new moment before new Ep came out or not