[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Does anyone still remember preview pic about woooyoung endorse for the t-shirt in BRI?
That pic showed him with short pant right??
So, coulb be he wore short pant too during this? Or w/o pant??? :D :D
anigif.gif

Guest KaniaN

Randomly reading some blog postings about WGM since waiting for the engsubbed video is so overwhelming, and I got this :

"WGM producers have previously stated that they would ask couples that blurred the lines between reality and television too much to leave the show.This means that the WGM couples can’t really be romantically involved while on the show, at least according to the program’s rules."
from this blog: http://fanserviced.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/how-much-of-we-got-married-is-scripted/

What do you guys think?

KaniaN said: Randomly reading some blog postings about WGM since waiting for the engsubbed video is so overwhelming, and I got this :

"WGM producers have previously stated that they would ask couples that blurred the lines between reality and television too much to leave the show.This means that the WGM couples can’t really be romantically involved while on the show, at least according to the program’s rules."
from this blog: http://fanserviced.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/how-much-of-we-got-married-is-scripted/

What do you guys think?

Guest shin27

KaniaN said: Randomly reading some blog postings about WGM since waiting for the engsubbed video is so overwhelming, and I got this :

What do you guys think?

Guest sawmm

everyone seem to be showing commendable patience.. no one's asking about links that have sub.. no one's whining nor clamoring about it..  =D> u guys have an incredible restraint.

as for me;eimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4zYsher_T7hEG5BKNjr5 anyone???? plssssss, does anybody have links to ep219 wd sub??jehbal... sob

Guest bladerunner

shin27 said: KaniaN said: Randomly reading some blog postings about WGM since waiting for the engsubbed video is so overwhelming, and I got this :

What do you guys think?

Guest KaniaN

@jann17 @shin27 @bladerunner thank you guys for sharing your thoughts on this matter. I personally think that I've fallen so deep for this 2young couple. I really think that they're meant to be together based on what was portrayed on the show, just like you all guys :\">

Looking back, I've seen what happened to TAEUN couple.
They look matched to each other and the chemistry is really daebak!, yet still the WGM PD seemed not making much effort to let this couple know each other more thoroughly. They ended the show probably on 30something episodes. It was a really heartbreaking episode. I can't sleep well for 2 days, feeling sorry for their ''separation''. @-)

And now after promising myself not to watch WGM again, well you see I fall again to this 2 young couple which seemed honest to each other in every single meeting. SY bluntness made me believe that she doesn't care to what the program expect from them, she just said what she felt on each circumstances honestly (remember the scene on the car prior to their gym practice when SY said that she already opened her heart for WY?).

Despite from SY bluntness, WY also made lots of efforts for SY's sake. He bought the butterflies decoration because he thought SY liked it, made the idea to make their own chair so they can become closer, give SY the puzzle ring she wanted, made the first move to share each other's phone number, texting SY outside the screen, bring SY to his important colleagues, write SY a song, bought SY personalized wedding shoes, dance for SY on wedding, personally buy the necklace for SY in SG.

From my perspective, I think WY has done lots of things as what an in love man should have done and so has SY..

If the show come to an end at some point, I wish that they can still be friends or even lover.
If they do have a real romantic relationship after the show, I wish that they'll publish it to public, just like khun-fanny. Therefore shippers like us will value WGM more as the place for celebrity to meet their half one, not just for reality show.

Since I know how it is to put 100% of our heart to a man will cause us suffer, I wish that SY doesn't put her whole heart yet to WY if WY doesn't show his commitment to continue this relationship outside WGM. Because even though I love both of them sooo much, I don't want one of them to suffer when the show end..

Sorry guys to post things like this on the thread.
I just wish that we all be prepared when the ending is come.
Wedding episode usually become the beginning cue of WGM's ending (hope it's not true). When it does, let's pray together so they can be real or become BFF outside the screen..

amen
:x

Guest nami34

@KaniaN I agree with every point you have made :)
When it comes to feelings, I feel like WY is 'contributing' more via 'materials' and physical contact. Things that we can see; events, gifts, songs, and also aegyo, skinship..While SY is slowly opening her heart to WY as time passed. This is actually more 'dangerous' -not the right word but yeah- because feelings that grow slowly are more true and last for a long time.
This has worried me a bit because WY seems to be able to control his feelings, but SY on the other hand seems to be more and more fond of WY.I can really relate to SY, because when it comes to feelings, I dont easily have crush or fall in love(or like) with anyone without getting to know him first. I develop feelings for him step by step, and there is progress every time we see each other.When I do have feelings for him, then it'd be hard to 'undo' it.I think SY is like that as well. I'm afraid that she'll get her heart broken so each time I watched them I always pray that they'll have TRUE and HONEST feelings toward each other.
Anyway, thanks for posting what has been on my mind for quite some time! @KaniaN   ;)Let's keep praying for them..and most importantly, keep the faith! :D

@nami34 lol cupid intervene so this two would meet again....haayysstt what took cupid so long to intervene with mine??? =))

"While SY is slowly opening her heart to WY as time passed. This is actually more 'dangerous' -not the right word but yeah- because feelings that grow slowly are more true and last for a long time." ~ @nami34

I totally agree with this. Watching SY makes me wish that she dont fall too deep and that she would be able to control her feelings as well. I can only pray that both of them will "successfully" get out of this marriage once their program (wgm) is over. Nonetheless, Seyoung mentioned before that I will enjoy the ride and see where it takes me (something like that) and having this in mind makes the journey worthwhile cause you will never enjoy something FULLY unless you wholeheartedly gave it your best. Lastly, im holding on to JW's words "its good to see two nice people meet".
:x