[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest shin27

rosera said:
@DaniaH @missauditor  @dilawidj @shin27 and everyoneWait for tonight other gif moment will release as much as I can This is my aim for 8 May 2014But Eonnie didn't want him bite her hand, so beautiful hand don't want any slit on that as He must to do it kiss her hand only, it was be great right =)) =)) 

Finally I can finished upload Request Zone This moment, Who's waiting for show me your hand,please? Climb backภาพถ่าย

Cheek to cheek
ภาพถ่าย
Who's request this moment Eonnie forgot ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
He's repine but when they first, why you smile ภาพถ่าย  ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

Bonus  Eonnie love this so much =)) =)) =)) ภาพถ่าย

Guest sawmm

all ur gifs from their game are soo daebak eonni!!!! me like it!! :-bd :-bd 
but OH MY GOD, i gotta say i freakin love  ur bonus.. love how SY reacted when the MC asked WY bout girl group, though it cud have been because of her impatience from the game..  still, my delulu's working overtime again :D:D

LYNuBH4T-6v2CMjiDO8xYGw_CLW58LOuP_MtTHgs

Guest daliakudo3

@rosera‌ Eonni, thank youuuuu!!! Those gif are daebakkk! Right now close your eyes, imagine there's a big bowl of your favourite icecream in front of you. Indulge!!! ( imaginary icecream is all i can give to you, this dongsaeng doesnt know how to make nice gif :(( )

@daliakudo3  @enzo0227 and Everyone if my gif can make you happy, That's enough for me Don't worried Honey 
Bonus time 
ภาพถ่าย

PS.Why my internet tonight was so terrible Tomorrow Interview Mission is "Today SeYoung" will release, I'm bored to fight with My Internet

Guest kahlias

sawmm said: all ur gifs from their game are soo daebak eonni!!!! me like it!! :-bd :-bd 
but OH MY GOD, i gotta say i freakin love  ur bonus.. love how SY reacted when the MC asked WY bout girl group, though it cud have been because of her impatience from the game..  still, my delulu's working overtime again :D:D

kahlias said:

sawmm

said: all ur gifs from their game are soo daebak eonni!!!! me like it!! :-bd :-bd 

but OH MY GOD, i gotta say 

i freakin love  ur bonus.. love how SY reacted when the MC asked WY bout girl group, though it cud have been because of her impatience from the game..  still, my delulu's working overtime again

:D:D

@rosera thankyou onnie!!

BRSXVCyOA0npHIV7ToOxcOb9sQ9OQKZDbaTMLXHdpCI=w373-h209-p-no

if that moment is not intimate, I don't know what is >.< seeing gifs only already make my heart beats a bit faster >.<

ps : seyoung looks really REALLY beautiful. she looks shy. I want to hug her. Wooyoungah you're stupid if you don't want her! we 2young squad will steal her from you >.<

@missauditor the link that u posted, answered our request :D
http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.be/2014/05/glorious-days-korean-drama-engsub.html

2young squad! you guys are daebak :Dfighting :)>-
eonnie @rosera ! thank you again for spoiling us =D! we love you :* ^:)^it's almost weekend 

@missauditor the link that u posted, answered our request

:D

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.be/2014/05/glorious-days-korean-drama-engsub.html

2young squad! you guys are daebak :D
fighting :)>-

eonnie @rosera ! thank you again for spoiling us =D! we love you :* ^:)^
it's almost weekend 

finally eng sub i really want to watch glorious day thank you for the link >:D<

Guest dewirama

rosera

said:

@diendong @shin27 @missauditor @DaniaH @sawmm @Pu_3 @dewirama @nami34 @kahlias @emiells @yelda @ujijus1 @dilawidj @enzo0227 @oolita @daliakudo3 and everyone 

Are you Ready for this moment? 

Love letter, Eonnie would die with his eyes 

Bonus Time 

PS.Click Open in new tab and zoom 100% you will know what I mean

Guest dewirama

i think i hv to share this cute thought to all of you..
on the 2nd of 2young, seyoung said that she likes puzzle..x1k7km.jpg
then immediately recall the episode of khuntoria house warming with 2PM..there was a scene that wy gave up of making mandu as Khun asked for help to 2PM but he played puzzle instead.. loland the way wy played with the puzzle kinda cute 4 years kid.. wam39e.jpg 
who knows that wy will going to participate in wgm after years of khuntoria.. this kind of him is one of my big question when heard wy joined in wgm.. but after watched several episodes of 2young, i found his other charms, expressions, eyes stare/gaze, reactions, even his smiles that i never seen before.. then after 2young moved to their house, i'm sure that wy can be a good hubby for sy..
i believe in wy..
i believe in sy..i believe in 2young..i believe in 2young squad..and i believe in 2PM..to enjoy the show sincerely..grant my wish mbc even wgm PD-nim.. *bowing 90 degrees*

Etara last night, my internet have a problem so Bonus gif for Cruise didn't show(Eonnie will fix it tonight)Do you guys need Eonnie Put Bonus gif on old post or New Post?

Good Day :-* :-* ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย