[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@rosera Okay...hmmm, nobody supporting me as WY's gf here??
Fine.!!
I'm give up too now.
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Let's talk about @ujiyus1 perspective.
She said : Its touched, lip w/ lip (bottom lip)
BmyhBWUCYAAnzie.jpg

Who is agree with her?? I'm in.

Guest penny92

I don't mind Wooyoung having a GF, but I'm scared that if they find out that he had a GF whilst doing WGM. He will get hated on a lot, that's what I'm worried about.

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/05/wooyoung-rumored-to-be-dating-non.html
ottokke?

I dunno,,, she could be wy's friend and they often go out together with jason & other friend too. Or maybe she was wy's ex? Or maybe she is a friend that a hottest too? I dunno,, everything is possible. The proof at that site is too weak for me. Jay could be wy's name, or her actual bf's name, or maybe jay park? Hehehe :P

Let's hope for the best for them. If its true that she is wy gf, I hope wy and sy Still could be best friend.

Personally, I think wy's interest toward sy is not a fake. Why? Because camera already caught his reactions (that always made us happy & grin),, not a big action or reaction, but the small gesture,, like his smile, or his hand. I think it is so hard for people made up "that small gesture". It is a true that wy has interest toward sy, we only don't know what kind of interest, could be in romantic way either not that way.<3

That is just my opinion though. :)

i hope its just a rumor.. or they just a friend? [-O<

wooyoung like woman with a Bob hairstyles cut right? like our's beautiful seyoung now.. 
(OMG.. just to relieve my heart [-O< [-O< )

Cakm down ladies.. Chingus... I just stalking WY's Instagram and that girl's.... Rite after i saw your link about that rumors... A link about a fan's blog who wrote about wy and that girl following each other in IG.

But wait, just bcoz I dont understand korean, but the writter sub it into english, there is no statement or caption from that girl mentioning wy @ddddnnnmm (wy's IG id) just a nick name "jay" or "jang" it doesnt mean for wy, rite?! Perhaps she is just one of his best friend or family or his friend's sister...

Hope so! Hufft...

Sorry for my bad eng... Just trying to keep calm myself down

Eonnie's back Did anybody wait for my answer 

Nobody didn't want to answer?

Who is hold your breathe for the answer? 

OK OK I will release the anwer now 

Feeling like I'm a bad girl, Eonnie sorry for this 

1.They lip touch or not Before he back off it's touch right?

ภาพถ่าย

2.How many time WY hold SY'shoulder in Busan? include EP13 too

2.1 Haeundae   When WY ask her the real lover was did in there

ภาพถ่าย            

2.2 When they leave Haeundae (forgive Eonnie for this gif Eonnie mistake crop some picture)

ภาพถ่าย

2.3  When SY ask to take a picture with his friends

ภาพถ่าย

2.4 When WY were his clothes to her when they step to his high school

ภาพถ่าย

2.4 When he point her to saw his school

ภาพถ่าย

2.5 When he ask his juniors first time 

ภาพถ่าย

2.6 When he mentions they voice not loud 

ภาพถ่าย

2.7 When they go to restaurant 

ภาพถ่าย

• Like 1

Guest shin27

rosera said: @shin27  I hope too, and Seyoung face when she know he want to gave song for her it's so cutebut I'm not make the gif. I'm pity 

tumblr_n5515l1GTz1to59dfo5_250.gif tumblr_n5515l1GTz1to59dfo4_250.gifcr : http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/
qZdHIpOglRa9QV0lqEaOF_o0eLDrYwJ15oRJy6ON
borrow your gif unnie ;) @rosera
i really like this scene,, well like @daliakudo3 said he really held seyoung possessively? hehe.. but at the same time he quiet shy with his action.. and like "hmm, camera? ah nevermind i will held her like this." hohoho..really sweet sweet~~ i LIKE it ;)
Woo_Young_6.gif
cr : http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/

Quote @kusukayo‌ "I dunno,,, she could be wy's friend and they often go out together with jason & other friend too. Or maybe she was wy's ex? Or maybe she is a friend that a hottest too? I dunno,, everything is possible. The proof at that site is too weak for me. Jay could be wy's name, or her actual bf's name, or maybe jay park? Hehehe :P

Let's hope for the best for them. If its true that she is wy gf, I hope wy and sy Still could be best friend.

Personally, I think wy's interest toward sy is not a fake. Why? Because camera already caught his reactions (that always made us happy & grin),, not a big action or reaction, but the small gesture,, like his smile, or his hand. I think it is so hard for people made up "that small gesture". It is a true that wy has interest toward sy, we only don't know what kind of interest, could be in romantic way either not that way.<3

That is just my opinion though. :)

Agree with u dear....

This is just a rumour...

Lets wait and see, and enjoy wy n sy lovely days... Hope they will be end this with real serious relationship... :)

And remember wy' told sy "Busan trip is not a joke" well yaa, perhaprs, he told the truth of his heart, its not a joke to took her to his hometown and to his past.. And mom.

May @rosera‌ oenii would like to make a gif about the moment (wy told sy that "Busan trip is not a joke, rite before wy's mom came in) :* :)