[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

zidge22 said:

wooyoung's i-think-i'm-drooling moment, i really don't know if he is drooling because of the feeling of being massaged or drooling because of a gorgeous wife beside him. excuse my pervy mind, just can't help it LOL! ah wait, another thing--- seyoung is feeling the massage so she closed her eyes but wooyoung-ah, whats with the eyes drooling, i mean loving stare?! wooyoung seems to be in dreamland! ahaha!
mian~ i'm in delulu state of mind! LOL

Guest daliakudo3

Hello everyone, im newbie here, but im totally not newbie in this shipping. All this time, i've been a silent reader (if you guys know how much i yearn to join the conversation, give my opinion and many more) due to my circumstances. So right now, i want to pour my heart out.

This couple has made me soo confius. I know WGM is just a show, but what they had show us in this reality program made me feel like they are real. The way they develop their relationship, from being awkward with each other to what they are now. I really want to believe they are a REAL couple in REAL life but i know better, even from the previous record of WGM, the possibility of NOT A REAL couple is just too high. This thought has struck me when i saw how happy sy was when wy made a suprised visit. Wowowow. I know alot of people has already pointed this thing, but i really want to emphasis this point again. Sy's expression was really genuine, with her cheeks blushing, and knowing her ( from all this time) who is very honest and vocal toward her own feeling, there's no way she will fake that expression. Even she win oscar for 4 times, she will not manage to act the same ( ok, im too exaggerating, haha)

For wooyoung part, hehehe, for god's sake, he is basically dating his ideal woman and who in the earth can deny sy's charm? Even us, ( most of us here are women, right) question our sexual orientation when we looked at sy's pictures. Hahaha, you guys really made me laugh a lot and i was influenced too. For this episode, i, personally think that wooyoung has took another step ahead. To me, it is not just introduce you to your important circle but much more than that. He showed sy his past life. Usually if we want a new friend to like us more, we just need to brag what achievement that we had, basically to show the good side of us. But in this episode, he showed sy the vulnerable side of him too. His friend said he was not that friendly with other people and his grades. Hahaha. He is almost want sy to see him as what he are and not as wooyoung 2pm or whatsoever.

Another thing that i like about this episode is the way wooyoung held sy over the shoulder. Especially just before they reach the restaurant. Hahaa, to me he held sy so...possessively?. I think that the only word can describe the act well. And one more thing is ballon game. I know a lot of people like this moment and im not excluded. There's time when the ballon wont popped up and they have to put extra force. Oooohhhhhhhh!!!~ how much i love wooyoung hand at that time. It is so manly and at the same time harsh (a little). No wonder, sy was taken a back and breathless a bit. OH MY DELULU MIND!!!! :\">

I think this is enough.

Guest nami34

HEllo 2youngers!!:D
So sorry i just opened this thread so i wasn't aware of some of you asking for the link..but i see that some have already shared the link.
here's another website (which u might already know but i wanna share it anyway hee) where u can watch Korean variety shows, including WGM.
ktopiadotnet
That's all from me ;)
i'm still in delulu mood after watching this episode and i cant even eat properly lololol seriously im going crazy with these two!
:)) :)) :))

@missauditor  Sure honey wait for Eonnie rest time @ujiyus1  Sure, I'm glad you  happy 
Now I feel like I'm an Omma in this thread :P :P 
Seyoung was born in 30 July,  People born in this zodiac didn't open mind easily but when it's open it's can't hidng like thisภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
had mother mode by naturally, caring on special people that we love that why Seyoung calm so fast coz don't want let her hubby get nervous
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 
Bonus time
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

Talk mode ภาพถ่าย 
WY said he was Drooling and look to his eyes ( Eonnie can't talk   :P :P )Seyoung ah how can you get trough?
@missauditor HI5 Eonnie wait for Running man this Ep tooHubby had hard work I though WY let SY and Omma talk coz he want they got closer quickly 
ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย  ภาพถ่าย

Guest shin27

missauditor said:
i think someone mentioned before, seyoung is left-handed. no wonder it's difficult for her to feed wy when they were eating tteokbokki while sitting side by side. 

Wooyoung says: "We're going to arrange a meeting between families anyway." (Looked at SY intently)

Seyoung: "Meeting between families? We already got married!" (Her gaze wavered for a second)

Wooyoung's thoughts: "I wanted to introduce each other quickly. I wanted to show my family to my wife quickly! As soon as possible!"

Seyoung's thoughts: "Because she was a bigger fear to me than what I thought. She meant too much to me."

Eomma says: "Please take good care of him."

"Thank you for marrying my ugly Wooyoung!"

I always think about Jinwoon's words when he heard that both his Hyung and his Noona met.

"Two nice persons meeting each other!" -- If this is not a match made in heaven; I don"t know what is! :)

@dewirama‌ chinguya, had wooyoung ever had any girlfriend known to hottests until now?

Guest shin27

@rosera
yes that one also, but I realize it when seyoung held the knife on left hand when she try to peel a potato.. 
:x

ahh... I really hope for their duet since wy said that he will give sy a self composed song, it will be LEGENDARY (#hmym-barney)...
:D

Guest kahlias

Ya, I think I mentioned before but no one response me :(

First I thought all korean people can use chopstick with both hands... :D

but I think seyoung really lefthanded, and until now, I always think that lefthanded people is really smart person.....

I think she can use her both hand, because when she write in the black board (ep 8 I think), she use right hand

Guest dewirama

rosera

said: @dewirama  No no no, Not hard coz Eonnie might loss eyes of this moment Thank you for let Eonnie see this moment again

@rosera I ended up saving all your gifs, they are all too precious >.< eonnie, kamsahamnida!! <3

Anybody LOLed at MCs reaction through out this episodes? I find them very funny :D :D esp. on pepero kiss. Danny said "it can be an excuse to kiss her!" and I thought "DAMN RIGHT WOOYOUNG COULD DO IT!" hahahahaha but I'm glad he didn't :D let him kiss on another episodes in the future.

and also, I need them to have a proper hug, palli!

@shin27  I hope too, and Seyoung face when she know he want to gave song for her it's so cutebut I'm not make the gif. I'm pity 
Talk about MC they have many reaction to our 2Young 
all the gif I have now, It's many than this ภาพถ่าย  ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย  ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย @ภาพถ่ายภาพถ่าย 
President Danny Was saidWhy WY were his clothes he couldn't were it coz he take off many time I can't stop laughing, President Danny If he didn't were it wouldn't be sweet right?

@dewirama Eonnie Know when watch the show 120716 U&I Wooyoung Mc ask him He never had girl friend right?and he confess he had and nobody knew even 2PM member and that relationship not good so they broke upSorry Eonnie can't find eng sub for you guys 
@dilawidj My pleased 

@rosera‌ thank you for that info. I did google some about it and there was that info out there stating so. Anyway, water under the bridge! The present time is more important! kkkkkk

By the way, if anyone is still having a hard time connecting to ksn's link, here's another alternative without buffering.

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2001-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.218