[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hello everyone! :-h I have to say that I really enjoy watching Wooyoung and Seyoung on WGM.  Initially watched it because I'm curious to see Wooyoung in a show like this but man, these two just pulls you in. There's a sense of genuineness in the way they interact with each other as the episodes goes on and I really like that. It's much more obvious in 'Radio Star' where it's not an entirely wgm-based settings and I doubt all the non-verbal communications with each other were premeditated. I feel like at the very least they will stay as friends after all this ends. As Jinwoon said, it's nice to see two nice people meeting.
crazymiss said: hi, i'm a silent reader :) i decided to delurk because i think nobody has mentioned (has anyone noticed?) this particular skinship during radio star interview, (can't really understand korean so i will summarize through actions XD) when jjy talked about agyeo with his wife jym and he was doinh some action and turned to sy and sy was shocked so she leaned closer to wy. wy stretched out his arm in front of sy to protect her, and sy actually held on to wy's arm and gently squeezed it. well, i'm pointing this out because it was another move that proves they're not just "for the show", it could have been enough for the show to be covered by wy's arm, but it was clear that sy WAS COMMUNICATING TO WY THROUGH HER ACTION, acknowleding wy's move to protect her and saying that he wants to be protected by wy because he is HIS MAN. :D as this communication is non-verbal, it's mostly not understood by other people except for the two who are communicating, and for wy and sy, it's alright for people not to notice their chemistry, as long as they understand each other, it is enough. :D my post is getting long, i'm sorry XD i'm just really asking if anybody could post a screencap or gif for this skinship, i'm on mobile and it's impossible for me to do it. will appreciate it much :)

He also commented on her workout outfit during his personal interview, "Her clothes were too revealing. I want her to only wear those clothes at home."

Huhhh?? Where's the revealing one wooyoungie? Is that jacket? or she already changed her clothes??

*Roll eyes Roll Eyes for next ep*

;;) ;;)

@DaniaH said: He also commented on her workout outfit during his personal interview, "Her clothes were too revealing. I want her to only wear those clothes at home."

Huhhh?? Where's the revealing one wooyoungie? Is that jacket? or she already changed her clothes??

;;) ;;)

missauditor said: @DaniaH said: He also commented on her workout outfit during his personal interview, "Her clothes were too revealing. I want her to only wear those clothes at home."

;;) ;;)

Guest ppiyoung

Where's your hand Seyoungie? ;))

1_zps2eaa23a0.png

crazymiss said: hi, i'm a silent reader :) i decided to delurk because i think nobody has mentioned (has anyone noticed?) this particular skinship during radio star interview, (can't really understand korean so i will summarize through actions XD) when jjy talked about agyeo with his wife jym and he was doinh some action and turned to sy and sy was shocked so she leaned closer to wy. wy stretched out his arm in front of sy to protect her, and sy actually held on to wy's arm and gently squeezed it. well, i'm pointing this out because it was another move that proves they're not just "for the show", it could have been enough for the show to be covered by wy's arm, but it was clear that sy WAS COMMUNICATING TO WY THROUGH HER ACTION, acknowleding wy's move to protect her and saying that he wants to be protected by wy because he is HIS MAN. :D as this communication is non-verbal, it's mostly not understood by other people except for the two who are communicating, and for wy and sy, it's alright for people not to notice their chemistry, as long as they understand each other, it is enough. :D my post is getting long, i'm sorry XD i'm just really asking if anybody could post a screencap or gif for this skinship, i'm on mobile and it's impossible for me to do it. will appreciate it much :)

Guest bladerunner

DaniaH said: He also commented on her workout outfit during his personal interview, "Her clothes were too revealing. I want her to only wear those clothes at home."

;;) ;;)

Guest enzo0227

I'm a jinhee couple shipper and they are really high level in skinship but our couple would get there too hopefully soon lol

Guest dewirama

DaniaH said: @dewirama hahaha, IKR, even only helh the arms, here and there make us squeal like crazy, just like Danny hahahah...
I don't even know what will happen to us when it is the kiss or hugs,,.,.,

WY must contact Jinwoon more to do other skinship... I miss 2young love missionary
:D

@missauditor I'm just guessing coz her/him thought almost similar with us here, mostly your thought . SY doesn't have much aegyo, but she is herself is aegyo.
;)) ;)) :x

@missauditor hahahha, if woojung, that jangwoo who is pervy...wkwkwk, I love him tho, he is so honest as a man with hormone rage....just like Jinwoon, he gave panties as gift to his wife LOLOLLL
Woojung did yoga, but eunjung clothes not too revealing, but back too Jangwoo, he found everything is sexy related to his wife. And if you know, Jangwoo is Hwanhee cousin, and Hwanhee gave the couple panties too....Ahahhaha
Then eunjung said to JWoo after saw Hwanhee's gift : "now I know, where have you learned to be pervy"
=)) =))

*Sorry for my OT 2youngerss ^:)^ *

For 2young, I agree with you, about WY ask SY to covered her revealing clothes. Maybe SY is not aware about her attire toward other, I saw SY is the type that as long as she is comfortable she don't care with surrounding. Ahahah, her "again" boyish personality.

bladerunner said: DaniaH said: He also commented on her workout outfit during his personal interview, "Her clothes were too revealing. I want her to only wear those clothes at home."

;;) ;;)

Guest ppiyoung

Other favorite moments >:D<
Making eye contact before doing compatibility testHere, if I'm not mistaken SY said "do well" to WY :D
j1_zpsbc9fc001.png

Sulky WY.. because SY got more matching answers in compatibility test with JY... lol
j2_zps2ec39550.png

Here, if I'm not mistaken: SY was asked to do aegyo... She said she doesn't have aegyo.. But then she said: Wooyoung-ah to WYThe MC said: that's your aegyo... lol
j3_zps9e18610e.png
j4_zps56fd1c23.png

Chinese subs is up for those who is keen **http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k34h6_中字-140326-黃金漁場-radio-star-ep370-嘉賓-南宮民-洪真英-鄭俊英-朴世榮-張祐榮-720p-2-2-神的孩子字幕組_shortfilms** **http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k300m_中字-140326-黃金漁場-radio-star-ep370-嘉賓-南宮民-洪真英-鄭俊英-朴世榮-張祐榮-720p-1-2-神的孩子字幕組_shortfilms** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frankly, i got a bit irritated by the gal in white....it's after watching with Chinese subs and understood what she said, I grew to like her cuteness. Of course, she scored point when she mentioned seyoung is very pretty.....

Guest yelda

@ Ppiyoung  EKLENDİ eklendi Eklendi çok teşekkür ederiz for Resimler. ^ ^ :)
Ben bu resimlere bakıyorum gerçekten hem çok sevimli, erkek ve ben bunun doğru bu fikir, lütfen, lütfen, umut kadınları görmek için seviyor

[-O<

what I felt at the sight of 2Young Couple exactly same when seeing YongSeo.. very very cute & i felt excited.. just holding arms it makes people at studio going crazy...
can't wait for the rest members of 2PM visit 2Young's home later maybe (i hope) kekekek it will be crazy moment same as they did at Khuntoria's home
:D

I found seyoung's agyeo is when she speaks ♥♥ her voice is very cute & sweet ♥