[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

the pic of the family looks odd becoz of the height,,but i still like it,,,
i face a problem guys,,

i cannot bear to see Lee Seung gi with other women,,,i become so jealous watching seung gi's dramas and MVs when he does some romantic scenes with his co-stars,..i hate to find the fact that he does sexy dance with bora,,,hope someday,,we can see him do romantic stuff with yoona,,,pleaseee

,,,now iam starting to abandon those videos though i really want to re-watch brilliant legacy since last month,,,ottokeee???

sweetu said: the pic of the family looks odd becoz of the height,,but i still like it,,,
i face a problem guys,,

i cannot bear to see Lee Seung gi with other women,,,i become so jealous watching seung gi's dramas and MVs when he does some romantic scenes with his co-stars,..i hate to find the fact that he does sexy dance with bora,,,hope someday,,we can see him do romantic stuff with yoona,,,pleaseee

,,,now iam starting to abandon those videos though i really want to re-watch brilliant legacy since last month,,,ottokeee???

yes ur right @revolu,,,but still,,,

i actually like hyo joo,,,but now that seung gi is yoona's namja cinggu,,i just cannot see him with any girl but yoona,,,

when will they appear together???,,,just imagining things they do makes me happy,,,but i need to see for real noooowwww,,,no news about them lately,,hiks

Guest izyanesa

sweetu said: yes ur right @revolu,,,but still,,,

i actually like hyo joo,,,but now that seung gi is yoona's namja cinggu,,i just cannot see him with any girl but yoona,,,

when will they appear together???,,,just imagining things they do makes me happy,,,but i need to see for real noooowwww,,,no news about them lately,,hiks

Funny he didn't ask phone numbers and ask shall we date when he sing alone in love^^…
@sweetu^^… you'll missed good stuff of him then^^…But don't worry u can watch his varshow^^…
For me I just think they're not lee seung gi
Cause he's hwan on BL..daewong on MGIG..jae ha on TKTH...and then kang chi for GFB..And it's look like the same..but each character is totally different when you watch carefully^^…
The lucky is yoona have the original one^^…LSG itself^^…

Guest izyanesa

Era Ferawati said:

Funny he didn't ask phone numbers and ask shall we date when he sing alone in love^^…
@sweetu^^… you'll missed good stuff of him then^^…But don't worry u can watch his varshow^^…
Cause he's hwan on BL..daewong on MGIG..jae ha on TKTH...and then kang chi for GFB..And it's look like the same..but each character is totally different when you watch carefully^^…

@era ferawati, @izyanesa

indeed,,I watched brilliant legacy and gumiho before i ship yoona and seung gi as potential couple,,

n i did not watch both king two hearts and gu family book because of my jealousy seeing seung gi with both actresses,,,
i did not hate him,,,just felt unhappy to see him with those girls,,,
though i heard that those dramas are actually good and i missed good stuff like you said...
i just want to see him with yoona or with other guys are fine...keke,,

i just cannot help it,,,

@sweetu. watch king 2 hearts. its not an exaggeration to say  he's nothing like seung gi there. even when he turns from royal jerk to a real king you will not see seung gi there. 
and i cannot deal with seung gi + na pd love . they hugging it out on that cj forum is all kind of cute .ajjdiejijeeww. that ship is sailing , imma gonna ship them. yoona make your move soon , and yoongi couple are you guys ever going to make a public appearance together? 
snsd will attend Seoul music awards and other music awards;/events but  seung gi will not right? wish yoona was there at MAMA. or even better seung gi will do a comeback soon.
if anyone can make being a couple and being professionals on stage  is the new thing in kpop, its got to be these two

Era Ferawati said:

tq era ferawati.... glad to see LSG live concert.... i already adore and became his fan since my girlfriend is gumiho,,,,his personality and voice make me proud to be his fan...so lucky yoona became his ideal girl and his lover....LSG and YOONA dating fact is real right???

girl's generation concert in Bangkok where yoona was found by sones after the dating news breaking,,,

they screamed like crazy when yoona sang her part,,,n yoona looked so deeply touched,,,
the fans are daebak,,,now, yoona knows well that fans all happy for her and seung gi,,,..

http://youtu.be/6vbiSpe6r2g

Guest yoonabias1

I know that we have to respect their privacy and everything, but i really want to see a picture of them together. I cannot wait until that day comes, they would look like the best looking couple!!!
But in the mean time, enjoy this clip of Yoona giving love advice on radio broadcast. She loves receiving letters, I bet LSG writes her alot of loveletters LOL

Also does anyone know when SNSD is having their comeback?

sweetu said: @era ferawati, @izyanesa

indeed,,I watched brilliant legacy and gumiho before i ship yoona and seung gi as potential couple,,

n i did not watch both king two hearts and gu family book because of my jealousy seeing seung gi with both actresses,,,
i did not hate him,,,just felt unhappy to see him with those girls,,,
though i heard that those dramas are actually good and i missed good stuff like you said...
i just want to see him with yoona or with other guys are fine...keke,,

i just cannot help it,,,

Guest apollonia912

my first exposure to K-entertainment was KDrama, about 10(+) years ago. I knew nothing about K-pop or K-music (except some OSTs) until late 2011, that was when Yoona happened to me (omg this sounds so cheesy lol)... I just had no interest in k-pop and always been amazed by some of my friend's ability to remember the names or recognize and differentiate boyband or girlband members back then lol... never thought that I'll be able to differentiate SNSD girls even just by seeing their silhouettes like I do now :))

I know Seung Gi & Yoona through K-Drama, didn't know that they're singer/idol at first, but I already liked them as actor and actress and the feeling grows as I know them better :)).
I didn't follow Seung Gi as much as I follow Yoona, but I watched all Seung Gi's dramas (him as the lead + 1 cameo appearance in The Greatest Love) and I like them all. As much as I love Yoona, I even didn't manage to finish Cinderella Man because I simply didn't like it :P (I'm sorry baby... haha).
What I'm trying to say is that I've always seen drama as drama, acting as acting, stage performance as stage performance, I don't know if the dating news will affect the way I see it, well, it didn't as I watch PMAI, but I think I have to test it first to Seung Gi's new drama haha... I've anticipated his new drama with Cha Seung Won btw... ;)

ps. agree, The King 2 Hearts is the best Seung Gi's drama so far :x

sorry for blabbering too much, guys :)) , anyway, I love reading all your post here, and that photoshoped Kwon Lee family photo is just... lol =))

yes @revolu,,
cannot agree more, yoona is becoming prettier and the acting is far better than her last drama,,,
i always know her bright personality,,and playing a bright character will suit her better,,PM & I is getting even more gripping in each episode
and yoona did a great job

for seung gi,,i find his character in gumiho is more unnatural and too over-acting,,,brilliant legacy is fine,,,
and he is handsomer in brilliant legacy for sure,..love his tall perfect build and how he can wear whatever clothes and make them look sooo damn good...
i admire his sense of dressing so very much,,,
:x 

Guest izyanesa

@revolu you gu family book kinda mess up on the middle of the storie especially the end of the drama...i was like speechless even can't make any excuse because the last about 20 minute maybe more its all about ppl...they should focuses on kang chi but then we never know what the writer think..i do like few character on that drama like yeowul (suzy) is strong character how mature she deal with her father and kang chi..even the first love of kang chi also got character which i like how she always think what the best among the bad decision..but i really hate kang chi mom..kekeke i guess if this storie is a long drama or comic it will be better...but seriously seung gi acting juct tip top...and i like his relationship with his teacher and sung sin?? (the man who in the face on the coin) i remember when he cry saying he a monster that the teacher hold his hand and he cry more..i was so touch and cry at the same time..than later i find out that was not in the script ^^~ i wish the act at the same drama again..

yoona,i did watch cinderella man little bit you're my destiny , love rain...i think yoona can improved better yet i can feel that she really improved and showing much interest toward the acting..prime minister and i show that yoona is better...the expression is so natural..

but to see them in the same drama it would be hard..maybe a cameo is ok ^^~
even jisung until they announce they getting married he dare to send food to booyoung i hear you voice at drama set...^^~

Guest mareq90

I agreed. For them to be casted in the same drama now is almost impossible. It's kinda sad because I really wants to see them in a drama together. Now just hoping for their interactions probably in music shows or festivals. If we can get that...it would be awesome.

ko cheng tung, a famous taiwanese actor is a loyal yoona fanboy too. even his korean fans knew about it. the day the news broke out, some fans asked him about it in his instagram. He said he was hurt (lol...actually he already has a girlfriend). He also said congratulations mr lee :D