[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest summeryoon

MCW: Or in the car?SG: Probablely in the car........  You are sharp. 
Me: Yeah, we know you two always in the car :))
Ahaha.MCW is so cute, she teased him a lot, like MC ask about"She knows you filming this movie". MCW laughed so hard :))

Guest deershawol95

summeryoon said: MCW: Or in the car?SG: Probablely in the car........  You are sharp. 
Ahaha.MCW is so cute, she teased him a lot, like MC ask about"She knows you filming this movie". MCW laughed so hard :))

Guest hablamo

deershawol95 said: summeryoon said: MCW: Or in the car?SG: Probablely in the car........  You are sharp. 

Guest deershawol95

hablamo said: deershawol95 said: summeryoon said: MCW: Or in the car?SG: Probablely in the car........  You are sharp. 

Guest yuieyoong1606

B5R-a51CMAEqKnX.jpg
[FANACC] 141220 Yoona - SMTOWN coexartium open event
Yoona is gone a while ago maybe she's having a phone call w/ her eeerrrr bf ..??
via: yoonaslayed

Guest izyanesa

@blindfury yup they both got good chemistry and both of them are very friendly....hehehe but we know seung gi oppa only had his eyes on yoona :P

This thread is dying so some updates of Seung Gi :))
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2015.01 Vogue Korea HQ Photos – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 23, 2014by tryp96

3W1ilR.jpg

AQcQlB.jpg
Jw0MTe.jpg
VnMzIe.jpg

source: todaylove2015

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Omorovicza appoints actor Lee Seung Gi as exclusive modelPosted on Dec 23, 2014by tryp96

20141224000656_0.jpg

Belport announced on December 24 that actor Lee Seung Gi has been appointed as the exclusive CF model for Hungary’s thermal water mineral cosmetics ‘Omorovicza’.

Lee Seung Gi will become active as Omorovicza’s CF model starting next January. As cosmetics made with Hungary’s thermal water, 16 Omorovicza products including mist, cream, essence and etc. are currently sold at Belport stores.

Belport explains, “We expect that Lee Seung Gi’s classy and trustworthy image can convey very well Omorovicza’s quality and premium value, that’s why we’ve chosen him as the model.”

source: hankyung via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

A Merry Christmas MSG from Seung Gi.

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Eng] 14.12.25 From SeungGiPosted on Dec 24, 2014by tryp96

For SeungGi’s original message in Korean, please visit leeseunggi.com

Merry Christmas to all Airens~~!! 2014-12-25

Are you all getting your fill of an enjoyable Christmas Eve dinner?
All of you suffered a lot this year, but thanks to you, I was once again really happy ^^
I’m always grateful, and I love you!!

I can’t even drink any alcohol on this golden evening in order to be Psy hyung’s guest
I’m having a meal with reverence, and getting mentally prepared……
Hmm… I know the time is about 11pm, I thought I would be performing at this hour

It turned out that the concert was just starting at this hour
I think this is by far the latest time I’ll be singing on stage.

Except when singing in Noraebang at after parties ㅎㅎㅎ

Actually, the leather pants I bought in the US this summer to wear on the rock stage if I were to hold a concert this year… It’s too bad, but I’ve taken it out to wear right now, and I’m expanding it…

I’m wearing it at Psy hyung’s concert to break it in, since who knows when I’ll need it?! ㅋㅋ

This idle talk is getting too long! Anyway, everyone, have fun, be happy, and spend the end of the year safely. Next year, I’ll be running with movie promotion and schedules, let’s unite once again!! ^^

Bye bye for now~~~

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to her original post.

For A video MSG of him (with Moon Chae Won):

Fanpics from Psy's concert ^^ 
Also, he cut his hair ^^. 

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14.12.25 Psy Concert Fanpics 3 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Dec 24, 2014by tryp96

MX5Oq9.jpg

66E9Iq.jpgQnP50h.jpg
VdlB0m.jpg
LfnetF.jpg
bUSDlp.jpg
FavKhA.jpg
Zw3wdk.jpg
f6sarM.jpg
b1poII.jpg

source: seungsunlove. From: Tryp96

Some Fancams ^^

Because you're my woman:

Smile Boy:

Let's go on vacation:

credit: qlcsksms01. From: Tryp96

And Oh!!! Merry Christmas everyone :)

You are so annoying.  This isn't the first time you've mentioned something like this. Because they are working there is something wrong?  lol better go tell everyone in the world who is in a relationship and works hard... It's part of life and nobody stops working to go date, at least not mature career minded adults in the prime of their careers.   
Anyway,  looking forward to this drama.  I've been wanting to see her in a historical drama.