[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Hello Everyone!! :-h I came here in this thread several times since the news of them dating broke out. I'm a big fan of Lee Seung Gi and I really like SNSD and I am also an Avid fan of Moon Chae Won. It's my first time to post here,btw.. So my purpose of my post here is about Moon Chae Won. As an avid fan of Moon Chae Won this all I can say about her actions.Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won has good chemistry since BL and it continued even until now and they are also friends in real life(I think you know that too). Even though I know this fact i was still quite surprised on their closeness when i first saw the bts of Today's Love and their interviews but what made me worried was their skinships which I know that  initiated most by Moon Chae Won.It's not that Lee Seung Gi will cheat on Yoona nor Moon Chae Won will snatch LSG from Yoona that made me worried,what made me worried is the different interpretations people will give to their skinships and closeness which I'm totally right.You know that people can be really harsh,they bashed the stars just for the sake of bashing.Regarding about skinships initiated by MCW actually she's like that to her past onscreen partners. I think what only made it differ is LSG has a girlfriend that is known by the public that's why some fans or some people are quite sensitive which I totally understand. She is like that even with actresses that she's close with,like Han Hyo Joo(hmm there are even people suspecting that there is something going on between HHJ-MCW bcoz' of their sweetness even in public :)) ). Moon Geun Young also said she loves to hug people that she like,I think MCW is type of person who do lot of skinships to the people that she likes and close with,I think it is her way to show that they are important to her..So I conclude that her skinships with LSG only shows her level of comfort and closeness with him and nothing more..And about the"chocolate thing" I think it was obvious that she was just teasing him and if you happen to watch Today's Love Showcase/PressCon you can also see she teased LSG and Yoona.She's not also good on variety shows,she's very honest,straight forward and can't hide her emotions and I think that explains her behavior on running man like what some people said that she has an attitude(well everyone has).A lot of people also has misconception on her personality I think it's bcoz' of her strong features that makes her look like a cold person but she's actually very caring and down to earth base on her interactions with her fans and costars behind-the-scenes.I'm not writing this to justify her actions but I really do hope you will not hate her because of this. I know most of you here are very understanding based on your posts..Let's just pray them the best and pray that LSG and Yoona relationship will become more stronger..Thank You YoonGi shippers..:)

why is everyone so down lately?? don't people say to have trust in those you love?? and if yoona and seung gi trusts each other like i know they do, its means they love each other..so stop with the negative feeling, guys smile because they r together and they r happy laugh because they r so boss at being dating-ninja and love them because...well what is there not to love about them ;) right? they r so damn adorable together.. <3 :) 
ps: need i remind everyone that the interviews they did in 2014, answering questions about eachother; like yoona being asked in sketchbook about giving a grren-light to seung gi and u see her blush and shyly smile before laughing...or lee seung gi in that interview for his vitamin endorsement, being asked about who is his vitamin? and him smartly dodging the question, while smiling brightly.
and the most recent interview where MOON CHAE WON herself TEASE lee seung gi about dating in the car if they aren't together or are not happy with each other, i highly doubt they would still be together for this long...and i know they r still together because i believe in them and plus MCW who is a good friend of seung gi will not tease him if his relationship is still going strong, 
have faith people :) oh and taecyeon with seung gi in 3meals a day was so cute, like brothers....so enough said :):D

Guest sunshineo

Thank you @zeo13 really appreciate your point of view, and thank you to say it in peaceful and understanding way

First of all, of course I'm here to stand for SeungGi. This man, even when he was a "single" guy he never "freely" touching any girl, which is one of my reason why I respect him. But it didn't mean he never touching/ never had any kind of skinship before. Become an entertainer in SK, all know he had skinship in drama, MV, and sometimes in his performance. Even in variety and talkshow, where he known always well mannered, sincere and become just the way he really is, he can't avoid some skinship too. Of course he tend to avoid skinship as much as he can, but he'll also play along with the variety flow. He play it in nice portion and still in respectful manner, that's why he become one of people's fav in variety. He never act like a pure people, but people know what kind of man he is just by why his action. And that's remain the same. Lee SeungGi is still Lee SeungGi who I know that I'm proud for.
In variety show like RM, you can see people strugling, hugging till topping each other when try to get the target item (or even near kissing in another game). You can see what SeungGi did is just focus to finish the mission without dealing with that kind of skinship. So I can say SG-CW bracelet scene minimize the skinship instead.

Every culture and religion have different boundary for skinship standard. But I'm sure what SeungGi did is normal in SK. SeungGi always that kind of guy who want his co-star feel easy. And it's not only the female co-star, but to all cast. You can read Sung Joon and PJM interview about him as example. For Why CW feel comfortable and can greet chemistry with him, you can read their CINE21 interview, despite promotional purpose, they also very open about how thing goes. It's all because they are friend for long time and respect each other as actor. As Airen I also feel that SeungGi looks more comfortable with CW than his previous co-star. Some Airens even say he treat her like a dude friend (lol, he still treat her nice as gentleman as usual though). It's rare.. but it's not like CW is the one and only he react like that. I think SG-CW friendship is in same level with SG friendship with JiYoung Noona. They already be friend for years. If you say it's defferent bc BJY alredy married, she's once single too and they can be friend that time too. (I'm sure ChaeKi shipper will say that CW already taken too now :D). If you say it's different bc BJY is a Noona, once he call ChaeWon Noona too (lol). But yeah, the main point is that they just a long time friend.

Guest izyanesa

Yup i saw rm...well i understand some might be dispointed since seung gi do not mention yoona in the show...but i want to remind regarding how seung gi so private about his life...that why we never see his family...i think this way they can have more time together without any pressure from everyone..

Regarding how mch flirting with seung gi oppa...maybe that her way...she friendly person after all...but we can see seung gi oppa not the one who first touching mcw...his reaction just the way he treat other girl or friend...

what i can see he only want to win and yet still take care of his co-star...remember he said something for mcw to do herself why he go and died or loss instead.....and when he help mcw to get down from stair he just grab...i means not in romantis way...so that scene make me know seung gi oppa just treat mcw like friend not flirting like some say..

Yup i also understand some of you cant see seung gi oppa with other girl...but i respect the way you think..<3

So i love to see their episode with lee seo jin ajushi next week..it gonna be another fun episode

:x

They were obviously trying to sell their movie. If you know the movie's synopsis, it's about a man who loves his friend, but she friendzoned him. She's cute and polite with other men, but wild and sassy with him. He dated other girls (Junsu) but always return to her whenever she asks him to,  the chocolate scene is how her character lures his. Let me tell you, they succeeded because they were trending in motor searches in SK.
There are many actors and actresses who do the same (who are married) to just sell their romance. I forgot who, his GF didn't even attend the VIP premiere of his movie, because the focus would shift on their romance and not his and his co-star's romance.

Anyway, any news about Yoong's drama? When will they start filming?

Guest izyanesa

They were obviously trying to sell their movie. If you know the movie's synopsis, it's about a man who loves his friend, but she friendzoned him. She's cute and polite with other men, but wild and sassy with him. He dated other girls (Junsu) but always return to her whenever she asks him to,  the chocolate scene is how her character lures his. Let me tell you, they succeeded because they were trending in motor searches in SK.

There are many actors and actresses who do the same (who are married) to just sell their romance. I forgot who, his GF didn't even attend the VIP premiere of his movie, because the focus would shift on their romance and not his and his co-star's romance.

Anyway, any news about Yoong's drama? When will they start filming?

I agree with you...and since seung gi oppa and yoona seing each other secretly...i think the might more serius than we tought..

Guest im_nyuna

I don't mean to poke fun at anyone on here, but I just think it's funny how this thread is usually so quiet, but then one little thing happens on Running Man, and suddenly, I'm behind four pages LOL. 
Before I was a YoonAddict, I actually stanned four other people (MCW, Ha Ji Won, Jin Se Yeon, and Suzy), and they were in one way or another linked to Lee Seung Gi (Jin Se Yeon was on Strong Heart, so I don't think she counts very much). In other words, I've shipped him with many girls before, and I think he did a good job selling the chemistry with his costars. I don't see why he has to have less chemistry with MCW just because he is confirmed to be in a relationship with Yoona now. If that does happen though, his career would be endangered because he is letting his relationship have a negative impact on his professional work. 
I think both of them are pretty great at keeping their personal lives separated from their work, so don't let one show bother us so much. If you're so bothered by this week's ep, I don't recommend you watching next week's either xD If not too excessive, jealousy can make love stronger! 

Hello fellow Yoongi Shippers! :)

So i can see there have been a few conflicting thoughts here after Seunggi's appearance in RM.. I have read all the posts but i couldn't share my thoughts that time because i haven't watched the episode yet. (to be fair on both sides)I think instead of being negative let's just be positive about everything.. Me as a fan of YoonA, I trust her decisions i know she deliberately thought about everything before she agreed to date him i mean how long did it take them before they actually committed to each other? They waited a few years to make sure that everything is all set and everything just fell into its place.. and of course they tried to get to know each other first. As for seunggi basing it on what people who has worked with him say about him i see him as someone who is considerate,kind hearted and hard working meaning what happened in RM is just him being considerate to MCW as she is her leading lady its very unlikely that Seunggi would treat her otherwise because he is known for being a gentleman. Its all about work i honestly like that they seperate their private life to their work so it won't affect their relationship meaning they know how to nurture it and they value it so much. I have grown to like Seunggi especially for YoonA I think they are a perfect match. Before i couldn't think of someone who would perfectly fit to YoonA but now i think they are perfect for each other and if you think so too and if you love them instead of having conflicting arguments let's just join forces and pray for their relationship collective prayers are always effective. :)

@AmelA‌ On what i heard they'll begin to shoot probably middle of january if not first week of feb cause the stylist of the drama has uploaded some of the costumes that YoonA will be wearing on weibo she'll shoot for 2 months because unlike korean saeguk dramas chinese dramas doesn't revolve around love lines its more of fight scenes And 2nd quarter of 2015 YoonA will begin shooting for Goodbye, Ani. 2015 will be a busy year for her both domestically and internationally. I'm glad she was able to take a rest for 7 months and gained a bit of weight before she starts working again.

Guest Jackie_Yoon

Hi!  =;. 
I read all your comments in there.Honestly, I am surprise when I saw I-fans reactions are so different from K-fans.Actually,I am Yoona korean fan and pretty hard core fan :D. I am Korean-Hongkong,half blood hoho.Tbh, Yoona korean fans don't care about this topic.In DCYOONA, they banned everypost about her dating, LSG,and even those pics took by Dispatch (They hate dispatch so much :)) ). And I think DCLSG will do the same things like this too right?. Its not that they hate LSG or what, its because that is Yoona private life, Yoona doesn't want to make her r/s in public,you can see how both of them are so protect their r/s in front of public eyes and we will do it too. From what I heard and what I see , LSG is a good guy. So we should let their r/s to natural way. I hope they will last long. The reason why LSG and MCW did many shikshins is cause their movie will again with LMH movie and some famous actors movie in the same time, they need to do best promote for their movie.So I hope my comment will last comment about this topic, lets light up in this thread :))
P/s my english is not good hihi

Guest 817amy

Exactly! Korean fans don't give a damn what went on during the show or while filming the movie. It has nothing to do with Yoona professionally,and that's what they concern themselves with. At the moment, Korean Yoona fans are busy getting excited about her Chinese drama. So it's very uncomfortable when claims are made that her fandom is getting worked up or becoming sensitive with what went on during RM, when the truth is most of them don't care. It seems some of the posts here are missing the point, and the unnecessarily condescending preaching tone is certainly not appreciated. The small minority of shippers most definitely do not define an entire fandom. As I said before, they're quietly relieved she wasn't mentioned in any way at all. They normally avoid mentioning Seunggi at all, and I understand it's the same within his fandom too. It's best that way, IMO, to keep peace between two very large fandoms.

I am getting excited about her drama, cause unconfirmed news that she will may be acting as a guy and will have some martial arts moves.

Its has not been announced yet about her character but she flew out this morning for drama prep, I am soo excited ! I wish it will air sooner but I guess I just have to wait patiently for it to air in august then she will be busy for filming her movie. In between that I guess will be comeback, fanmeeting and innisfree promotions too.

I am looking forward to second part of RM, especially with SG and his hyung guesting lol Once he is done promoting his movie, I am looking forward to his comeback!

Guest hablamo

For some reason it remind me with Gu Family Book
where the female lead is good at fighting and also came from a reputable family :D

Something i noticed on RM was when Seunggi said he was good in doing "Mildang" I remembered when SNSD were talking about Mildang in Romantic Fantasy and how they obviously questioned YoonA about it.. I actually had a feeling that time that she was dating someone.

http://youtu.be/N9TZKR2Ga6I