[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest fatalframe90

so this is the clip u all saying about cw feeding chocolate to seunggi ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8iVuPd198U                                                                                                                                                                                         

that is okay ma not feeding her with her mouth xD and do anyone know this http://www.allkpop.com/2014awards ... how many times a day can u vote ? it like unlimited voting
:-O

Ok, just to clarify, it's not about YoonA will be jealous or not ! It's all about the way MCW was overact when she already know that Seung Gi has a girlfriend ! She should have a limit ! YoonA doesn't have time to jealous over this ! Her Chinese drama will begin to film pretty soon !

Okay guys, although watching the scenes are uncomfortable to me but I think its better to accept that seunggi was on RM to promote his movie and he is comfortable like that with MCW because of the movie and that they are good friends. He was being professional and friendly.

I am certain he is genuine and that both of our couple may have talked about this and are understanding about this.

I am personally glad I know that YoonGi are together so that things like this will no longer be blown out of propotion or be over analysed anymore.

Guest sweetu

that is why i do not watch seung gi's drama once the news of him dating yoona came out. i just cannot stand to see him with other girls because i am so protective about yoona. but funnily, i can enjoy watching yoona with other boys,,,kekeke,..

let's put the MCW thing to rest,..i do not hate her but i think she can do better,..

and i am pretty excited about yoona's drama. hope it a big success,..

6c0e3446gw1dkftpj628wj.jpg

I actually read the comments and none was bashing MCW, they talked about how pretty she is, how cute she is and stuff.
The first one talked about Song Ji Hyo being jealous, the second one said Yoona will be jealous, but that's all.
I don't think Yoona will be jealous at all. And MCW rarely does varieties, her joining RM was probably pushed be SG, that's why he was taking care of her all along the EP.
So, let's close the topic, it's getting so ridiculous and childish (sorry).

Guest sweetu

new update on yoona's drama,..

class="entry-title" itemprop="name"Lin Gengxin, Yoona, Kim Jeonghoon cast in big budget Chinese historical drama

the official poster

zhaozilong-1024x707.jpg

Girls’ Generation member Yoona and actor Kim Jeonghoon will join Chinese actor Lin Gengxin in Hunan TV’s upcoming historical drama called Wushen Zhao Zilong (武神赵子龙).

It was announced last month that Korean singer-actress Im Yoona and Korean singer-actor Kim Jeonghoon have been cast in their first Chinese TV series, a big budget historical drama called Wushen Zhao Zilong that will air this August. Since the original casting announcement, more details about the drama have been released.

Wushen Zhao Zilong – tentatively called Zhao Zi Long as its English title by the show’s official Weibo account – will be a 60-episode drama series telling the story of real-life historical hero Zhao Zilong. Based on the Chinese literature classic Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the show will be set during the Han Dynasty, and will depict the various battles and loves of the army general. Two notable military successes audiences can look forward to include the defeat of Cao Cao and the rescue of the Shu Han state.

The drama itself has the support of two acclaimed Chinese industry professionals. Wushen Zhao Zilong will be a collaboration between famous producer Cheng Lidong – who previously worked on the 2010 series Journey to the West – and Hollywood action choreographer Guo Jianyong – who has the two Red Cliff films as credits to his name. As such, this big name collaboration has attracted a production investment of over USD$32 million.

Taiwanese director Ding Yangguo, who has experience from Meteor Shower and Smiling Pasta, will be the drama’s main director, while Ying Ning will be in charge of its script. It has also been reported that Wushen Zhao Zilong will use the same crew members from popular Chinese historical dramas All Men Are Brothers and Heroes in Sui and Tang Dynasties.

The two Korean cast members will be the sole Korean actors in an all Chinese cast, so it is expected their lines will be dubbed over in Mandarin. Other cast members include Jia Qing, Guli Nazha, Godfrey Gao, Qiao Zhenyu, Yan Kuan, and Li Jiahang.

The three leads, Lin Gengxin, Im Yoona, and Kim Jeonghoon, will form the TV drama’s main love triangle. Lin Gengxin will portray General Zhao Zilong, and Yoona will act as his main love interest, Xiahou Qingyi. It is expected that Kim Jeonghoon will play a character called Li Zhi. The love triangle becomes complicated when Xiahou Qingyi discovers Zhao Zilong is her father’s murderer.

At a Girls’ Generation fan meeting in Shanghai over the weekend, Yoona was recorded speaking Mandarin to the audience, asking fans to anticipate her first Chinese drama. Judging by her accent, it seems the actress has been working on her Chinese-speaking skills lately.

Meanwhile, as Wushen Zhao Zilong will be Kim Jeonghoon’s first historical drama, the actor has assigned special importance to the project. Recently, the actor has been doing research on China’s Han Dynasty, as well as making regular visits to the gym in order to be fully prepared for the film shoot.

Production begins this month, with one of its filming locations being the Qin palace at Hengdian World Studios. The drama will air this August on Hunan TV.

THE CASTS

6c0e3446gw1dkftpj628wj.jpg  118hv9e.jpg

Guest summeryoon

Ok I just want to say that.I am a Yoona fan, I am not SG fan but I like him since YoonGi dating news released.I know SG and MCW are close friends but he was touching MCW freely like he is a singel guy now,its make Yoona fans like us feel a little uncomfortable. I really don't know what to say when I watched RM yesterday. You guys watched KBS carpet gayo on 26th, Taecyeon's gentleman was rejected twice by Yoona even though Taecyeon and Yoona were bestfriends since 2010.You guys said "ridiculous and childish" but if Yoona and another guy has many shikshins like this, how do you feel? tell me
Thats my feeling!

Guest lovers77

i hope we can see this matter in the positive way, i admitted eventhough i knew Seung Gi and MCW were very good friend, but i still feel jealous for Yoona lol. its same when i watched bts of Innisfree how close Yoona and LMH..so i feel jealous for Seung Gi too. but then i realized this is Ent industry that the couple have to deal with. both are mature enough to solved this kind of situation, i believed Yoona and Seung Gi already talk about it. Yoona will be filming in China soon, maybe we will see some intimate bts between the leads, so they can build their great chemistry on screen nah maybe some airen would be jealous for Seung Gi rite?? we didn't know maybe MCW already closed with Yoona, so that's why Seung Gi and MCW do some activities in comfort friendly zone. just have a faith to our couple^^
let's support to our Seung Gi's Today Love and Yoona's upcoming Chinese drama and movie :)aoyf.jpg
x7ax.jpg

where did Yoona rejected taecyeon?? can you show me?? thanks~i feel sorry for Yoona fans.. T_T I hope Yoongi will still get together again!!

Guest hablamo

Why are we overreacting to this?
Yoona have "skinship" too with LMH in their recent cf. And I never see any Airens overreacting to that.
Oh and I don't see Seunggi freely touching her. In the chocolate scene I only saw Seunggi always refuse her and focusing to catch YJS, clearly he was trying to draw a line again with his co-star.

I think some of you are forgetting the type of person he is.  At least read his recent interviews... he's very sincere and serious about love, which he has just recently mentioned (said he didn't like "some" relationships).   If he actually liked MCW in a romantic way he would not act like that in public with her.    As for the chocolate scene, he held out his hand.  She put it in his mouth.  
I don't even understand bringing up Taecyeon.   She's not forced to take his hand and she didn't "reject" him.   SG and Yoona work hard to keep their private and professional life separate and fans should stop blurring the lines and using their imagination too much.   I seriously did not see any Airens freaking out over the new CF with LMH..... some of you are being very hypocritical tbh.   It's work and it's something they have to deal with.  She even said this on Healing Camp last year... 

• Like 1

I'm a yoonaddict that became a Seunggi fan thanks to her lol and I just watched the episode and found nothing to worry about.. They're close friends and MCW was cute tbh ^^ she kind of did overreact at times lol but I think it was for variety reasons.. I don't know I found her cute :P

some fans are a bit sensitive and protective but there is nothing to be concerned about. Yoona is close with her male friends too and I don't see anything wrong with it, they're just friends for a reason...

I don't see many Yoonaddicts freaking out about it either.. just read it here lol most Yoonaddicts I talk to on the internet are aware that they're there to promote their movie and understand their close friendship ^^

I respect everyone's opinion but really there is nothing to be concerned about lol I liked this episode and can't wait for part 2

• Like 1

Guest leeseunggilover

Guys don't be so serious. Seung Gi and Chae Won just friend. Isn't it normal to have skinship especially when filming show like Running Man?From the years I have been Seung Gi fan,there's one thing I noticed about him. That he treat Yoona different from others.From what I see from all these years watching his variety show and behind the scene interaction,the way he treat and react to Yoona is different from the other girls.And what I see from yesterday episode is Seung Gi and Chae Won is just a FRIEND.He also have that kind of scene with Park Shin Hye in his first appearance in Running Man.He just can't help but get that kind of skinship especially when Chae Won is the aegyo type of girl.Plus,don't make Seung Gi the bad one!!! and don't compare variety show with the mcing,it's a different situation. If Yoona with other guy have that kind of skinship I will think that "Ohh,They just friend" because I don't really know how she is when with her friends so I don't want to say anything about that,I will just shut my mouth cause I don't want to make Yoona fans angry by saying things that I don't know about Yoona.The reason I wrote this because you guys make Seung Gi like the bad guy here and I can't just stand and watch.Anyway,I love Yoona,I love SNSD,I love Yoongi. :x :x :x No hate,Just correcting the wrong :x :x :x

I'll be honest, I kinda have conflicting feelings (but not really) about this. I mean, I love Moon Chae Won, I think shes gorgeous and very down to earth. I like the chemistry she and Seung Gi had during Brilliant Legacy, even though they had very little romantic scenes (as it was a one sided love) and made the drama better. They have been friends for quite a while now (has it been five years since that drama? Man I'm getting old.) It's kinda natural they would have a close friendly relationship. I mean, haven’t you had friendships with the opposite sex for at least that long, and have that kind of level of "skinship", like brushing off lint, I do that and I'm not even in the entertainment business. This is fairly normal behaviour, and it's not even overtly flirtatious or even flirtatious at all. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

On the otherhand, it just FEELS a little strange, because Yoona and Seung Gi are still an item. Like these actions could be easily misinterpreted, as evidenced by the complaints on this thread and others. I think this problem is amplified by the fact that they haven’t had ANY clear admittance they are seeing each other, or even like each other since the Strong heart years. The reveal of this relationship was also incredible shady, I mean stalking the apartment building parking lots of both celebs, are of course legal, but still super shady. We are all hungry for news, tidbits, but very little verification comes through.

This is how both Yoona and Seung Gi both operate, on the DL. They are both super secretive, both denying and dodging questions about each other, hoping to direct attention away from their personal lives, and instead on their projects. It's hard, they are two of the biggest stars in Korea, and just by being together it creates huge headlines. I mean Seung Gi's admittance that he liked Yoona in the strong heart years were always huge article clickbait, amplify that by a hundred and now you have their current state, because ALL eyes are on those 2.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I get where fans are getting concerned about, but its ok, all of it is in our heads. Yeah it's kinda weird Seung Gi is being super nice to Moon Chae Won, and Yoona is seemingly left out in the cold. On the other hand, if you really think about it, it's pretty much nothing. I mean lets put it this way. How many times have you shipped two people together, based on screen interaction, and anything actually happened, like it was confirmed they were together. I can count literally less than one hand and that includes Seung Gi and Yoona. Sure Seung Gi could be a little more discreet in taking care of his female friends/costars, but lets not forget this is an entertainment business, where it is their prerogative to sell visual fantasies to adoring fans, which include us. We really don't know what happens between closed doors, and who knows, maybe Yoona is chiding Seung Gi oppa for taking care of Chaewon too openly for the broadcast and Seung Gi is feeling sheepish LOL.

Above all that I am pretty sure that Lee Seung Gi, MCW, Lee Seo Jin , Yoona and maybe others might have gone out for lunch or dinner during all this time (during filming the movie). That's a natural thing!. And there are places and restaurants in Seoul where you can eat privately in special rooms they have for such occasions!!! Remember how MCW reacted during the showcase and how she teased him!!!  I'm sure she has met Yoona during this time!! 

• Like 1

I don't want to make a fuss about it, but Taecyeon and Yoona had something to promote?? Were they  trying to sell their romance??? NO, if she was to sell her romance with her co-star I'm totaly fine 'cause she's a pro. (and I'm 100% SG fan)
Honestly, I also stan actresses, one of them is Chae Won and seeing you attacking her for nothing was ... I dunno, saying she was bashed but I saw none of that.
You shouldn't be like this, we are supposed to be a supportive family not possessif in-laws.
I, myself, watched Prime Minister and I after her dating news broke, and then watched Love Rain and also some BTS and I liked her interaction with JGS because they were also selling their romance.

Guest 817amy

I guarantee 100% if it was the other way around and Yoona was seen being intimate to that level with a male co-star on national TV, it wouldn't have been well received. She would have been called all sorts of names and criticised for being careless etc. If it wasn't MCW and some other female celebrity who doesn't enjoy the popularity of her level, you bet the reaction wouldn't have been as understanding or positive. In fact, there were plentiful regular viewers (not the kind who trash and troll comment boxes of news articles) who felt some of MCW's interactions on the show were a little excessive and unnecessary, and that was just their personal thoughts while watching the show, not being out to bash her or an attack on her personality. Are they all 'shippers' or fans? No. It would really be nice if one side would stop trying to call the other side overly sensitive in-laws or whatever. Most Yoona fans (in Korea, anyway) are just glad her name wasn't mentioned at all, whether it be in a teasing manner or simply in passing, and subsequently they don't have to put up with stupid headlines.

Guest sweetu

i think lee seung gi is just being normal,,like there is nothing inappropriate,,,
but i do a tad bit disturbed by MCW because she is the one who keeps touching him,,
and the chocolate thing as well,..but i guess there is no reason to be jealous,,their interaction is still fine,,.
we just need to chill..,

I didn't see anything wrong on the show since it is a variety show so people tend to overreact at times and it's normal to do so on variety shows.. MCW has a lot of aegyo which I find cute tbh and you can tell that she's not really experienced doing variety shows lol but anyways they are there to promote their movie. They're long term friends too which to me that explains why they're so comfortable with each other. They are trying to gain more attention (which is working btw) it's a strategy so that even more people would check out their movie, it's how this industry works so to me that's just them doing their job in a way lol.. I disagree with those that criticize MCW or LSG for that matter.

I didn't feel like there was anything to be concerned about and I'm Yoona's fan but I understand that it's on national TV and some people might find certain actions of MCW unnecessary or a bit uncomfortable which is okey since everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as there is no bashing involved.

Anyways a lot of Yoonaddicts around me are completely chill about this matter and don't see any problem at all. But yeah different people different opinions.. We can agree to disagree.

Like I said before I like MCW and am excited for part 2 of Running Man lol and I'm definitely excited to watch the movie as well.