[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amyR055

The article that rome_jyap posted above elaborated the written preview.

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0106_201404081553371127

As mentioned before, Sero and Yeong Won decided to break up due to their harsh reality of too many painful memories between them making it hard for them to be just like other ordinary couple.

Sero is showing the symptons of cerebral hemorrhage due to the previous car accident.

*This one not sure
Pak Gang Jae chooses fame and wealth over his brother-like Sero and framed him  and something about  turned to Jae In for commitment. ?

Han Taeo business is in crisis because of Sero's internet circulation of his confidential document regardings corruption making Pil Do to lose confident. Viewer is expected to see shocking ending to Pak Gang Jae story.

Last paragraph, about Nanju being outcasts by Han Taeo and Belle La Fair in crisis too.  YJ begged YW to come rescue Belle La Fair. - My guess

Can't wait for final episode today. Have fun you all.

Lucky staff - about 100 of them received farewell gift from our Sero ( Yoon Kye Sang) from Alpine brand clothing. They were filming in Incheon last week.

Guest BernadetteT

im also looking for episode 15 with subtitle..i was searching the whole day if theres an update but with no luck..damn!!..im dying to watch it with sub..hope there will be a happy ending for our OTP..hope all of us will sleep with a smile on our face.. ;;):)>-

Guest eiren101

BernadetteT

said: im also looking for episode 15 with subtitle..i was searching the whole day if theres an update but with no luck..damn!!..im dying to watch it with sub..hope there will be a happy ending for our OTP..hope all of us will sleep with a smile on our face.. ;

;):)

>-

Guest ismalindaishak

Awesome sound track...First memory & silver lining is the best from all...bcuz it our otp music scenes!!Super love!!Se Ro & Young Won!! :x :x :x

Guest ismalindaishak

Oh...i can't breath...Super nervous!!!Now the time has come for the finale...Praying for the happy ending!!Ohh..please...!! :-SS [-O< [-O<

Guest eeldeerlove

I wasn't really a fan of Han Ji Hye.. But because of BTC/TheFull Sun, I consider myself now a super fan. :)

Guest anhay59

leyo said: i'm pissed off right now.where can i find ep 15 with English sub.i try whole day man. WTF... 8-X We have a 100%sub English in Viki.

Archived