[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest ismalindaishak

Keep watching the drama from epi 3 when they're really started the skins ship...maybe can released my tension a bit while waiting for the new episodes...Now watching episode 8..Really hopes they can end up together...please makes Se Ro live...Take care of YW since U Jin died...writer nim please.... [-O< :x

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo SR trying very hard to persuade KJ is kind of exagerated, I mean KJ and his father was a partner of thief and conmen , he should know KJ's ambition, 
And  when SR begging to KJ not to involve YW, because YW is innocent and had similar condtionlike himself, and KJ angry with him, and he still begging. i mean he should realize at that moment what kind of people KJ are. 
although SR never question a thing about his father death to KJ, he should suspect that his father's death was associated with his  job. I mean he have experience trying to change his father life before, and ended up never succeed. Why there 're no dillema in SR about whether he can change KJ or not  :-/. :-?.  

Guest ismalindaishak

Interesting right?!It's likes Se Ro is a brave warriors who's trying to rescue a helpless princess from an evil kingdom...hmmm....i"m sleepy..another two more epi...hehehe.. I-)

Thanks @etchan for all your wonderful gifs >:D< Could you also make gifs on their first kiss? But instead of using the ending scene of episode 7, use the ones shown on episode 10 when YW was remembering their first kiss after she found out Eun So/Se Ro is a con artist. It was after she overheard JI and ES's conversation and then left and went to ES's office and broke down there crying and then remembered their first kiss. That scene of their first kiss she remembered was more complete since it also showed both their reactions after the kiss.

Yipeeee jumps for joy \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Can't keep my eyes off of those kissing gifs. Thanks very much @etchan. That was fast >:D< :-* Yup I agree that kiss scene although light speaks volumes of what they really feel about each other. It is an admission both on their part of how they care and like each other :x :x :x

Guest etchan

Your welcome :) @rome_jyap sharing gifs on this thread makes me happy.. And this is the only thing I can contribute here coz I'm not that good in making good conversation.

@eva23
 Thanks oh yes you can share it ;) btw, my tumblr is etchan101 .. but my page layout is not that good =))

@etchan..
me too.. just love to see others lay out.. my page lay out not good either..

imageimage

in this kiss scene.. we know that they already love each other without saying a word "I LOVE YOU"
it is make my heart beating faster than ever..

:x :-*

Are these the worst bunch of con men you have ever seen or what. They couldn't con a Gma out of her pension check. Tell me how do you grow up in a house full of low life scum and act like you don't have a clue about what kind of people you live with, I don't believe it for a minute and I'm willing to bet that somewhere deep inside she knows her father killed her man. No one is this easy going, no matter what happens she goes with the flow, this is how she survives them all and then end up on top. 
What kind of revenge is this, he has did nothing but moon over her since the first meeting. He didn't come for revenge he came for the girl. He is all set to turn his back on his co-conspirators for the enemy's daughter, No wonder at the start of this drama he's walking in a empty field  putting a gun to his head. If nothing else you would want to clear your name and see the people really involved bought to justice how ever that can be achieved.
The best thing I can say about this is it is intriguing and the actors are exceptional. 

Guest Jomarmotte

IBELIS said: Are these the worst bunch of con men you have ever seen or what. They couldn't con a Gma out of her pension check. Tell me how do you grow up in a house full of low life scum and act like you don't have a clue about what kind of people you live with, I don't believe it for a minute and I'm willing to bet that somewhere deep inside she knows her father killed her man. No one is this easy going, no matter what happens she goes with the flow, this is how she survives them all and then end up on top. 
What kind of revenge is this, he has did nothing but moon over her since the first meeting. He didn't come for revenge he came for the girl. He is all set to turn his back on his co-conspirators for the enemy's daughter, No wonder at the start of this drama he's walking in a empty field  putting a gun to his head. If nothing else you would want to clear your name and see the people really involved bought to justice how ever that can be achieved.
The best thing I can say about this is it is intriguing and the actors are exceptional. 

kwave06 said: i am a big fan of han ji hye and i follow this drama but the first epis were really dragging and slow moving.  also  the acting in the first epis were so  theatrical and over the top.  but the pace has picked up lately and the the story is moving along fine.  i just can't imagine that bangkok has no csi to do forensic works on the gun, bullet, and gun powder.  se ro did not fire the the gun so there won't be any  gun residue on his hand ,  how could he kill that guy.  also,  are you telling us that bagkok police is not so independent and corrupt and influenced by the long arms of a rich korean man.  it is an insult to our intelligence to do that.  

Yoon Kye Sang is already an established movie actor (check out on his movies of different genre)which is why he hardly acts in dramas nowadays.

So he seldom overacts! Feel free to check out on his dramas too! He got awarded the BEST NEWCOMER ACTOR AWARD 2004 as well as Baeksang Award for his debut drama, " My 19 year old sis-in-law" & has got a huge following from there. Why not watch that and "Who Are You?"(2008 version) while waiting for ep 11 and 12? You can read the Dramabeans's recaps of WAY and you'd be convinced about his acting! I managed to introduce this drama to many Best Love, the drama lovers on Dramabeans recaps and YKS won over many critics too!

This storyline is so compelling, yet its love story is so SWEET! I am also impressed with the whole cast of FS. YKY's emotive eyes can emote feelings so well you dont need to hear him speak! Just watch WAY or his silent movie Pongsun Dog and you'd be convinced!

Omo! YKS as JSR with his smouldering look and excellent acting, is killing this ahjuma softly indeed! Enough said! :x :\"> :)>-

Guest dimas92

Hi! this is my 1st post , oh so nice to see fellow K-drama lover for loving this SOOO underrated drama

is there anyone kind enough to give me link to any interview regarding this drama?
i'm dying to see YKS or HJH's reaction of this drama's low ratings, i really feel bad for them :(

Guest ismalindaishak

Yoon Kye Sang is already an established movie actor (check out on his movies of different genre)which is why he hardly acts in dramas nowadays.

So he seldom overacts! Feel free to check out on his dramas too! He got awarded the BEST NEWCOMER ACTOR AWARD 2004 as well as Baeksang Award for his debut drama, " My 19 year old sis-in-law" & has got a huge following from there. Why not watch that and "Who Are You?"(2008 version) while waiting for ep 11 and 12? You can read the Dramabeans's recaps of WAY and you'd be convinced about his acting! I managed to introduce this drama to many Best Love, the drama lovers on Dramabeans recaps and YKS won over many critics too!

This storyline is so compelling, yet its love story is so SWEET! I am also impressed with the whole cast of FS. YKY's emotive eyes can emotfeelings so well you dont need to hear him speak! Just watch WAY or his silent movie Pongsun Dog and you'd be convinced!

Omo! YKS as JSR with his smouldering look and excellent acting, is killing this ahjuma softly indeed! Enough said! :x :\"> :)>-

Well said!!oh..i wish someone who's crazily in love with me like Se Ro..He just can't hide his feeling towards YW..its so obvious..and its become stronger and stronger...i guess YW also can sensed that and just move along with it..i guess she taken aback with his boldness & craziness in love...but i love it...U such a lucky girl Young Won... :x :x :x

Guest ismalindaishak

And i must say...the scenes when Se Ro wiped his bloods with Young Won sleeves in front of his angry father is my fav...He just so COOLL!!!!Awesome!!I watched more then 10 times already... ;;);) :x :-bd

Archived