[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest amyR055

@gladys57

Wow that is really interesting. I'll pray for you so that you can actually met him in person.
8->

Please tell all the casts that we have the deepest respects for them because even with the low ratings they keep working harder and harder every week just for us. They are really professional because they shows us  what true entertainer spirits they have. Even with only one person as an audience they still give the best performances of their lifetime.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@gladys57 have a nice trip to Korea. Am new here, but was hooked on this show when shown on tv here and started watching online as tv is way many ep back. I love the storyline here and praying for a great ending. In other Kdrama, when we didn't want forget and forgive, we get plenty even though all those evilness were unforgivable and unforgettable. Here if our couple is to have a happy ending, Sero will need to forget and forgive YW father for all the wrongs he has done to him.YW will also have to forgive her fare for all his sins. Whatever it is, I need to see a happy ending forYW and Sero. YKS is great in this role. And hope gladly you go to Korea and give him all the support. I am also 100% behind you. Hope yo see more of him in future Kdrama. Am eagerly waiting for next week and hoping for a great ending. Do now wish for another "Shark" ending. Happy ending here, pls.

@krgreek
don't want another "shark" ending either.. but the other ending of "shark" the lead and co-lead got closer and become has those rumor..

but we can't have those rumor for our couple in this drama.. cuz in real life they already belong someone's else there
;))

Hi btc fan

I recommend you all to watch "crazy for love" played by yks. It the first drama I seen yks. I really enjoyed this drama.

@mon1459,

YKS gave another rivetting performance in "Crazy for Love" which was another melo. The storyline was quite similiar to BTC is that he DID KILL the lead actress's boyfriend in an accident. I gave up on that drama becoz of the bad ending. Writernim, please dont make him suffer a kind of brain disease here in BTC like in "Crazy for Love"!

After BTC, I'd recommend you guys to watch "Who Are You?" (2008), which according to Javabeans of DB is THE BEST body switching drama! You can read the recaps there too and he really looked super gorgeous in his business suits! You will LOVE HIM MORE than ever! :)>- :x :x

NB: I will definitely send him ALL OUR LOVE FROM THIS THREAD! :x :x :x

Guest amyR055

I hope the editing team will be careful, there is one big flaw in the editing. In ep 13, Gang Jae told Han Taeo that his daughter is in Jung Sero's house. They knew that YW can hear everything since she was arguing with Gang Jae loudly before that. But then in ep 14, Han Taeo gets mad at YJ and asked whether Yw knows that Eun Su is Sero. It is obvious that she knew since the big mouth Gang Jae told him that YW was at Sero's house before.

The story plots have lots of loopholes but still the love story between those two overshadows all the flaws. Their love story is not full of bed of roses, it's more real than most of the love story in other dramas.
Luckily the drama will be over by next week coz it looks like this drama is taking over my life for the past few weeks. I can't count how many times we had take out dinner since I prefer to watch YW and Sero than cooking for dinner.

I'm waiting for news if any of their after party celebration.  I hope they will still have one despite the ratings. 
I will definitely buy the DVD of this drama once they released it.  I hope they also include BTS clips considering they have not released any while the drama is still airing.

@emily71
Han Tae oh gets mad at YJ is not about Young Won knows Eun So is Sero, cuz he already let her know that Eun So is Se Ro to make Young Won hate him more rather than love him..
but he get mad at YJ because if Young Won already knew about who is killing Woo Jin.

I think this drama is that kind drama that we need understand all over their conversation and speech. even just narrative.. we have to understand all..

that is why I always watch all episode especially from episode 3, three times at least with different sub source
;))

Guest amyR055

eva23 said: @emily71
Han Tae oh gets mad at YJ is not about Young Won knows Eun So is Sero, cuz he already let her know that Eun So is Se Ro to make Young Won hate him more rather than love him..
but he get mad at YJ because if Young Won already knew about who is killing Woo Jin.

I think this drama is that kind drama that we need understand all over their conversation and speech. even just narrative.. we have to understand all..

that is why I always watch all episode especially from episode 3, three times at least with different sub source
;))

@emily71
I think that is it.. cuz as we know.. no one tell her Eun So is Se Ro, Young Won her self is figure out on her own..from imagining what was her step mom told her about her dad who did kill woo jin at ep 12.
by that, she realize that eun so is se ro

and from the scene that Han Tae Oh get mad to YJ, the first slap is cuz Tae Oh finally know that Young Won already know about eun so is sero, cuz YJ said "Nuna is better with se ro than his dad"
and the second slap about YJ mention about woo jin, then YJ tell his dad "if Nuna knows it, could she barely to life?"

that is what I understand from the whole convey..

and me too, surely 100% watch director's cut if they make it one.. I hope so
[-O< [-O<

Guest amyR055

@fairy1996

Fairy what an awesome gif. Remember in earlier episode Eun Soo was saying I won't eat Young Won alive to Sect. Anh's minion - Seee what is he doing right now? He Is eating her alive. He is a true con man. Lying through his teeth.  LOL

in this kissing scene, with the camera move away that far, do you guys see what I see, looks like HJH already releasing her lip over YKS.. indeed sure someone else wife she has, cuz she actually think is not necessary to continue the lips to touch his lips cuz the camera already go away from them.. and not in close up shoot anymore..
*disappointed mode* [-(

we can't shipping them, right? they are so good together.. but YKS's girlfriend also pretty too, I admit it
L-)

its saturday.. 3 days to go.. haissshh.. this waiting..
8-| #-o ~X(

Looking at the pic below made me smile coz they seem to be really having a great time shooting just by looking at how they were smiling especially YKS. He is just so adorable. It may take a while for me to go watch another k-drama once Full Sun/Beyond the Clouds ends. 20140404_093927000.jpg

Guest united06

Episode 13 graphics ~
image-274E_533CF5A0.jpg

image-3888_533CF5A0.jpg

image-BBC0_533CF5A0.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Full Sun English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8122-full-sun-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 14 graphics ~
image-1A3E_533CF98A.jpg

image-C66E_533CF98A.jpg

image-2299_533CF98A.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Full Sun English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8122-full-sun-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Just watched the latest ep. This show seems to be going in all the directions fit for a k-melodrama and now it's taking a typical turn towards innocent-man's-land in the face of Jung Se-ro possibly being plagued by a fatal disease. Let's hope they go all the way and save us atleast some of the impending angst.

Guest ismalindaishak

Oh God!I'm so nervous!!The ending please!!A happy ending please!Keep watching the previous ep of Beyond The Clouds which i recorded from KBS World....I'm desperately wants a happy ending for both Se Ro & Young Won...

Guest eiren101

Hi everyone!  I made a fanvid of our dear OTP. It's been awhile since I made one so forgive me if it is not well made :)>- Last two episodes, kinda sad that my favourite drama is ending. I just hope  it's a happy ending otherwise I will not be able to sleep for weeks!

Archived