[Drama 2014] God's Gift - 14 Days/신의 선물 - 14일

SongMira

fullsizephoto409162.jpg
Official site:SBS God's Gift-14 days
Wikipedia Page: God's gift-14 daysmOZAKdM.png

• Drama: God's Gift - 14 Days (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Shinui Sunmool - 14il
  • Hangul: 신의 선물 - 14일
  • Director: Lee Dong-Hoon
  • Writer:Choi Ran-I (최란)
  • Network :SBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date:  March 3, 2014 -
  • Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
  • Language: Korean
  • bg_character1.jpg

Plot

Kim Soo-hyun is a mother whose young daughter gets kidnapped and killed. She gets a chance to go back in time two weeks before the incident, and has to race to save her before she dies all over again.

Notes

bg_character2.jpg
  • "God's Gift - 14 Days" takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "One Warm Word".
Lee Bo Young portrays a mother for the first time in her acting career.[*]Due to airing of 2014 Winter Olympics, ep.1 air date of "God's Gift - 14 Days" has not yet been determined (originally scheduled to air February 17, 2014).[*]First script reading took place February 3, 2014 at a book cafe in Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea.

Cast and Characters

ciryL6N.jpg
QD9hbHj.jpg
WIyzipq.jpg
pFyynmK.jpg
yur8z80.jpg
yur8z80.jpg
  • Baro as Ki Young-gyu
    A developmentally disabled teenage boy with the mental age of a six-year-old. He is Saet-byul's kindergarten classmate and friend.
  • Han SunHwa as Jenny
    An employee at the private investigator's office who started out as a con artist.
  • Kang Shin-il as President Kim Nam-joon

[*]Ju Jin-mo as Minister of Justice Lee Myeong-han

Kim Jin Hee as Ju Mi Ah
Kim Soo Hyun's hoobae
Ahn Se-Ha as Nah Ho-Guk
Ki Dong Chan's detective hoobae
Nah Moon Hee as Lee Soon-Nyeo
Ki Dong Chan and Ki Dong Ho's mother. She taking care of Ki Young-Gyu
--- as Ki Dong Ho
Ki Dong Chan's brother. Ki Young Gyu's father. Imprisoned for attempted murder.
Shin-Goo class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px;"God’s Gift: 14 Days LATER (special) - Eng Sub

Teaser

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Bo-yeong to star in SBS "God's Gift - 14 Days"

LeeBoYoung4.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-yeong is coming back with the new SBS mini-series, "God's Gift - 14 Days". She recently starred in the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice".

Apparently, Lee Bo-yeong is the current blue chip of the entertainment biz and she thought hard about the offer and decided to star in "God's Gift - 14 Days".

"God's Gift - 14 Days" is a time slip drama about a mother who lost her child, going back to the past. She travels back in time to save her child. This drama was initially known as Two Weeks and Mother but after 2 years of repetitive meetings and discussions, a title change is ready to be released in public.

Lee Bo-yeong got married to Ji Seong in September and will start filming the drama in January.

Meanwhile, Lee Bo-yeong is a likely candidate for the 2013 SBS Awards Grand Prize.

"God's Gift - 14 Days" will be broadcasted in February.

Lee close to choosing drama

photo386087.jpg
Actress Lee Bo-yeong, the star of the KBS drama "My Daughter Seo-yeong" and the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice", appears to be about to choose her next drama. 

Local media reports say she is considering taking part in another SBS drama, "God's Gift - 14 Days". If she does, it will be her first role since marrying fellow actor Ji Seong, of the KBS drama "Secret", in September. 

The actress's agency reportedly said that a few remaining details are being sorted out with SBS and the production company, but it is very likely Lee will take the role.

In "Gift of God" Lee will play a mother who travels back in time to prevent her child from dying. 

The drama was previously known by several titles, including "Two Weeks" and "Mother", but SBS finally chose "God's Gift - 14 Days" and decided to begin airing the drama in February, after the drama"Kind Words" with actress Han Hye-jin completes its run. 

If Lee confirms her role she will start filming next month. 
Source |   Permalink

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Bo Young Might Star in New SBS Drama “God’s Gift”Lee-Bo-Young-800x450-800x450.png

Actress Lee Bo Young might star in SBS‘s upcoming drama “God’s Gift- 14 Days.” If she accepts the role for the drama, it would be her first appearance in a TV drama since her beautiful rooftop marriage to actor Ji Sung in September this year

According to a source related to the drama, the actress has been given the offer for the female lead in the upcoming SBS drama “God’s Gift- 14 Days,” and that the actress is reviewing the offer.

The actress previously received much love from her fans with her role as a lawyer in SBS’s popular drama “I Hear Your Voice.”

“God’s Gift- 14 Days” will premiere in February of next year and will replace the current drama “One Warm Word.” “God’s Gift” is about a mother who had lost her child and the events that occur after.

Source-http://www.soompi.com

Lee Bo Young in talks to star in new SBS drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days'lee-bo-young_1388169805_af_org.jpg
Actress Lee Bo Young is currently reviewing an offer to star in new SBS drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days'!

Her agency Will Entertainment rep stated, "[Lee Bo Young] received the casting offer and is positively reviewing it. Her casting has not been confirmed yet." Another rep updated fans, "Following her honeymoon, Lee Bo Young is currently on a break and is preparing to host the '2013 SBS Drama Awards' to air on the 31st."

This drama will involve time traveling as it centers on a mother who goes back in time in hopes of reviving the child she had lost.  If Lee Bo Young accepts this role, it will be her first time expressing maternal instincts and love through acting.

'God's Gift - 14 Days' is set to premiere following 'Kind Words' in February of next year. Stay tuned to find out if Lee Bo Young takes the part in what could possibly be her next hit SBS drama following 'I Hear Your Voice'!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-bo-young-in-talks-to-star-in-new-sbs-drama-gods-gift-14-days#ixzz2ok9kKHOl

Lee Bo Young May Star in Another SBS Drama in 2014

lee-bo-young.jpg?w=600

Lee Bo Young received a casting offer to star inSBS drama 'God's Gift - 14 Days' and this has been confirmed by her agency, Will Entertainment. A rep stated, "Lee Bo Young is currently reviewing the casting offer she received although casting confirmation cannot be given yet. 

If she accepts the role it will be sooooooooo intresting,i'll watch it for sure,i bet it will be a very heart touching drama..I'm curious if they will include romance as well but i don't think, if she will be busy time travelling to save her child..

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Confirms Her Role in New Drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days”
Screen-Shot-2014-01-08-at-7.25.12-PM-762

Actress Lee Bo Young will be returning to the TV screen through her new role in SBS’ new Monday – Tuesday drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days.”

On January 8, multiple broadcast officials confirmed Lee Bo Young made her final decision to star in the new drama.

“God’s Gift – 14 Days” will be Lee Bo Young first project since her marriage to actor Ji Sung. She will be displaying her maternal love playing a mother who struggles to keep her child alive.

2013 was a successful year for Lee Bo Young through her roles in “My Daughter Seo Young” and “I Hear Your Voice.” She was the recipient of the Grand Award at the “2013 SBS Acting Awards,” and there are high expectations towards Lee Bo Young’s comeback.

The male lead role for “God’s Gift – 14 Days” will be confirmed sometime this week. The drama will be replacing the time slot for “Kind Words” scheduled to conclude in February. 

soompi.com/2014/01/08/lee-bo-young-confirms-her-role-in-new-drama-gods-gift-14-days/#.Us097vQW02s

Lee Bo Young confirmed for 'God's Gift -14 Days'
lee-bo-young_1389165011_af_org.jpg

Lee Bo Young will take on her first drama since taking K-drama land by storm on 'I Hear Your Voice', SBS' 'God's Gift - 14 Days'!
A rep from her agency Will Entertainment confirmed with Newsen on January 8, "Lee Bo Young has decided to star in 'God's Gift -14 Days'. She will show a mother's love to save her daughter."
'God's Gift -14 Days', directed by PD Lee Dong Hoon and written by Choi Ran, revolves around a mother who goes back in time in hopes of saving her daughter. This will be Lee Bo Young's first time expressing maternal instincts and love in a role.
'God's Gift - 14 Days' is set to premiere following 'Kind Words' this February!
allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-bo-young-confirmed-for-gods-gift-14-days#axzz2po48K1uq

Lee Bo Young returns to small screen via SBS ‘God’s Gift-14 Days’
lby1.jpg

Actress Lee Bo Young is set to return to television for the upcoming SBS Mon-Tue drama ‘God’s Gift -14 Days’
On January 8th, Lee’s agency Will Entertainment, said “Lee Bo Young decided to appear in God’s Gift – 14 Days’.
‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ is a time slip drama about a mother who lost her child and travels back to the past to save her child. This is the first time Lee will challenge herself by playing a mother role in a drama. It will be written by Choi Ran who also penned Iljimae and to be directed by Lee Dong Hun (Dummy Mommy)
‘God’s Gift -14 Days’ will premiere on February taking over the slot of ‘Kind Words’.
dramabucks.com/drama/lee-bo-young-returns-to-small-screen-via-sbs-gods-gift-14-days

So glad she accepted the role,i bet she wants to try acting something new and the plot looks heartwarming and even melo...hope the plot will be great but till now all her choises were good so maybe she will make this slot nr 1 as well :x Hope to see news about the rest of the cast and more about the plot maybe...

Lee Bo-yeong confirms role in 'God's Gift'

photo390980.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-yeong has confirmed her role in the upcoming SBS drama "God's Gift - 14 Days".

This will be the first drama she will work on since getting married to actor Ji Seong of the KBS drama"Secrets".

Many industry experts were eagerly waiting to hear about her next project. Lee became a popular actress through her previous dramas "My Daughter Seo-yeong" and "I Hear Your Voice", which received high viewership ratings last year. 

She was even honored with the highest prize at the SBS Drama Awards for her work last year. 

The drama will show a mother, played by Lee, who time travels to find ways to save her child. Her male counterpart has not been chosen, but the decision will reportedly be made this week. 

The drama will go on air next month, after "Kind Words" completes its run. 

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

hancinema.net/lee-bo-yeong-confirms-role-in-god-s-gift--64705.html

Lee Bo-young to Make TV Comeback Next Month
2014010211285318441-615x409.jpg

Korean actress Lee Bo-young will make a comeback to the small screen next month, half a year after her biggest hit series “I Can Hear Your Voice.”
According to an official with her agency Will Entertainment on Wednesday, Lee has confirmed to star in SBS’s upcoming series “God’s Gift – 14 Days” (translated title), the follow-up series to current drama “One Warm Word.”
The time-slip drama will center around a mother who lost her child going back to the past and struggling to save the kid.
Written by scriptwriter Choi Ran of Lee Joon-ki’s hit period action “Iljimae,” Lee’s first TV project after her marriage with actor Ji Sung last September will exhibit Lee’s motherhood on the small screen.
Last year, Lee grabbed series of success with KBS’s weekend drama “Seo-young, My Daughter” and SBS’s fantasy courtroom series “I Can Hear Your Voice,” which brought her the grand prize at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards.
Reporter. Cory LeePhotographer. Paeng Hyun-joon pangpang@tenasia.co,kr
<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>
tenasia.com/archives/76516

Archived