What drama are you watching right know and why?

well I am watching about 4 dramas right know reply 1994, the prime minister is dating, Lets eat, and beautiful man. So the reason why I am watching these dramas is because the for the last few months I a have been watching melodramas or dramas that were not really romantic comedies for example who are you, good doctor, and goddess of marriage and I really wanted dramas that were funny ( which is why I love the prime minister is dating) and romantic and sorry for the others who liked goddess of marriage and marry him if you dare but in my opinion I wasted about 66 hours of my life and really marry him if you dare just had a bad last couple of episodes but in goddess of marriage I could not believe that I watched a 50 drama ep for that type of ending ( and i am sorry that I am not saying the endings of the dramas I just don't want to give people spoilers who are watching that show)

Guest eunbyeol3141

'Shark'. I started watching it because I saw a preview on YouTube with one of the soundtrack songs 'Between Heaven and Hell' by Boa. It looked like a really good drama. Then I looked up the summary and saw it was a thriller and not just a straight-out romance, which I'm rather sick of. (Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss, The Heirs....) To be honest, I thought the first few episodes were really interesting (12 years ago when the characters were kids), but then it started to drag and get boring... now I'm just desperately wading through the last few episodes hoping for some kind of good ending. I'm also watching 'Empress Ki' because I thought that I should diversify a bit and watch a historical drama, even though apparently it has a lot of historical inaccuracies. But I think I've given up on this drama for the time being... 

Archived