[Drama 2014] Lady/귀부인/Noble Woman

SongMira

I wondered where it leaves YHY and her child. I would rather BGH stayed with Mina and Mina does give BGH a chance. JM is a lost cause. His so-called revenge had caused hurt to people that he shouldn't have hurt which I find it awfully wrong. I reckoned JM would commit suicide as his pride will not allow him to be a jail bird and his mother would end up in the nut house.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Written Preview 111
JM goes to see BKH telling him YM is at a crossroads with the documents of his illegal acts. (not sure of this sentence)
In order to help stop JM SA meets with YHY to ask for her help. 
On the day of the Mir Board of Directors meeting, investigators arrive in JM's office with a search and seizure warrant. 

First of all, I would like to applaud @valsava for predicting that BKH would get JM arrested and make it look like YM did it! =D> ^:)
Okay, YM keeps making me tear up guys! What he did today made me so proud of him. Looks how far we've come. At first, we all hated this character and now he has redeemed himself. Once again, YM remembered what was important and that is family. So proud of Uri YM!! 
The shock JM received when BKH's mother told him about YH was simply hilarious to watch. He is so arrogant and so much into this revenge thing of his that he didn't realize that the cat's out of the bag. If he had been thinking rationally and not going round showing off how powerful he had become(which is nothing by the way), he would have noticed that something was up. BKH's mother's words really caught him off guard today. Pride comes before a fall and JM is about to fall hard. 
Now that BKH is revealing who the donor is, will this change Mina's mindset about fighting JM? It will be sickening to watch if that happens. Seriously, BKH needs to show his wife that he isn't going to let her get away with everything she's done. 
 What was JM's mother saying to SA's? Was she telling her that SA needs to let go of YM so that he can remarry?

tinatrix236 said: First of all, I would like to applaud @valsava for predicting that BKH would get JM arrested and make it look like YM did it! =D> ^:)
Okay, YM keeps making me tear up guys! What he did today made me so proud of him. Looks how far we've come. At first, we all hated this character and now he has redeemed himself. Once again, YM remembered what was important and that is family. So proud of Uri YM!! 
The shock JM received when BKH's mother told him about YH was simply hilarious to watch. He is so arrogant and so much into this revenge thing of his that he didn't realize that the cat's out of the bag. If he had been thinking rationally and not going round showing off how powerful he had become(which is nothing by the way), he would have noticed that something was up. BKH's mother's words really caught him off guard today. Pride comes before a fall and JM is about to fall hard. 
Now that BKH is revealing who the donor is, will this change Mina's mindset about fighting JM? It will be sickening to watch if that happens. Seriously, BKH needs to show his wife that he isn't going to let her get away with everything she's done. 
 What was JM's mother saying to SA's? Was she telling her that SA needs to let go of YM so that he can remarry?

Written Preview 112
JM misunderstands and thinks it was YM who turned him into the prosecutors. 
YM recommends to JM to voluntarily turn himself into the prosecutors office, but JM will not budge. 
JM is being held by force by some strange men and YM appears to assist JM in getting away. 
MN learns that the person who give YH the bone marrow is JM. 

@awsparkle Thanks for the preview translation and @LdyGmerm, Your recap..
So will this drama end this week or next..  I still can't get over krusty going to the matchmaker for Jm and Ym like they going to do what she say's all that Sa has done to raise his status in society she have the gall to marry him off to someone of her liking..LOL  It would and should knock her dead in the face if someone told her don't nobody want your played out son but his wife..LOL  

@valsava, I think this drama will end at 114 eps. Everything we've seen for the last 2 eps and the preview the drama seems to be wrapping up. 
YM's and JM''s greedy snobby mother's are about to get a big hard punch of reality. Their sons made their own choices and there's not a darn thing they can do about it. Neither one of those busy body witches even realizes that their sons have changed. Their son's lives are not going to go according to their plans for them. YM is in love with his wife and is not divorcing her.  He's going to have to show his mother because his telling her doesn't compute with her.  JM has made a big mess of his life and has to pay for it. His mother can't play the uppity grand dame anymore because her son is a criminal. JM's mother is going to have to walk the long hall of shame and the only friend she had (SA's mother) is still going to be her friend. 
This situation with MN, JM, BKH, and YHY is really a mess. YH is already having problems of missing the man he only knows as his father. Both BKH and MN broke the contract. Neither of the mother's will have the upper hand on the other one because both their children were wrong and deceptive. MN's mother does have more human qualities about her then BKH's mother. She is just down right cold, mean, and hateful. These two families are going to only have two choices. If their dirty laundry gets out it's both families reputation at stake. They will have to quietly go their separate ways or stay as a family and learn to get along.  If MN and BKH decide to stay married for the sake of YH they will have to find a workable solution for both their outside of their marriage children. 

I don't see bhk doing that to yhy or her child. I see mina and bhk divorced, but only after both families tear each other apart. I see bhk back with yhy and mina prolly living alone even though yh will suffer imensely but as we all noted mina doesn't care about the emotional well being of her child.

I hate JM's mother. Did she want SA to be her daughter in law? It's none of her business to stick into SA and YM's business. Hope it won't create marriage problems for ym and sa when they find out that YM's mother went to the matchmaker to find a suitable woman for him. Did ym regain his memory?

I find YM's mother is being stupid and stubborn to find a good candidate for YM when he's not getting the divorce and no rich woman want to get involve with a married man or want him except those who are after their money and their status or their company have problems or going into bankruptcy. I don't think those good candidates will agree to go on a date with ym when they find out he's not getting the divorce with sa. Pretty sure krusty is going to have a tough time to find a good candidate who doesn't go after their money, their status and their company and accept my is still married. Hope she won't find his marriage certificate or something to process the divorce behind ym and SA's back or without their pemission.

I skipped all the scenes have YM's mother in them cause I hate watching her.

Archived