[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

Ok - I just want to say that the reason I kept talking about CJW is cause I actually think his character is deeper than NAR. I think it's pretty clear to everyone that NAR is extremely flawed and also has a bad temper. She has a whole host of problems that plague her with her family etc. Even though I understand her, I don't think she's been shown yet to be too deep. And I don't excuse her for anything that she's done in the past to CJW. I feel like NAR knows that she was mean to him while they were going through hard times but she felt her reactions were justified. It's not ever justified to be mean, while understandable, but at least she knows. Now for her to fully realize the depth for that emotional pain and to apologize.

CJW, on the other hand, seems to be more deep, holding back extreme emotional damage and some other things along with it. While I do think the character is written a little poorly, truth is in reality, humans don't act rationally all the time. CJW hasn't really shown me that he can see at all the pain that he caused her. So I keep looking for a turn around in him from that perspective - even just a small bit. I am very intrigued by him. I actually think there are parts to him that haven't changed. He kinda shows that dorky side of him as he gets frustrated and a loss of how to deal with NAR.

As their financial difficulties mounted, they just continued to the bad cycle of reacting to each other... Starting with his decision to quit his job... Escalating every time... Until he's locked out of their house, he's frustrated, she's frustrated and then they have no gas. Both worked very hard towards their dream - him trying to get a success company off the ground and her working many jobs to pay the bills. I think the value of both of their efforts are the same. This is the reality for a lot of couples. It takes hard work and planning to figure out how to weather the toughest times. I love CJW's ideal of sticking it through everything... I believe that and I hold to the same value as him in marriage. Although financial planning or just a little of it, would also help. I think her temper sets him off... And he's all defense after that. Poor CJW, when her temper flares, he is no match for her. I do believe that he is a softy at heart and that deep in his heart, he longs to be that softy around her again. Most of his cutting phrases were actually her words to him.

With YJ - it was easy for him to see what she did for him and be grateful... There's no strings attached at that point or emotional tie. But in a marriage, everything is taken personally, being grateful is the first thing that goes. In terms of his past self, while a terrible husband, he had good intentions. He loved her and was completely fine with supporting her dream of being a housewife and in effort their dream. In terms of his career, he was made for much more than just a regular employee. While she saw that, she lost track of it in her many years of misery. There are plenty of woman stronger than her... Standing by their husband through everything... And she just wasn't one of them. So maybe she will get another chance, maybe not... But I think with this security leak problem, she will hopefully have another chance to rise to the occasion and be able to support him in the ways that he desired and needed from her that he never got before. Also, I'd like to see if there was an actual catalyst for her filing for divorce - not just that she got fed up of being poor. I'd cut her a little slack but right now, they are 50/50 at fault for the demise of their marriage.

YJ - I like her. She is nice to her brother and to NAR, at least for now. She has suffered too. I would like to see women helping each other out. As for SH, I like him as a second lead but I don't really think he's right for her. He's super cute nonetheless, and sort of has a purpose now that he wants to help her. As for the plot, I feel like in the storyline, once word gets out she's the ex wife - people will blame her for the demise of the marriage, when in reality both are contributors.

I don't really know why I am so addicted to this drama except I am a sucker for second chance stories. This may not end up that way but I do hope it does. Oh my, it's 4 am here. I need zzzzz and some of this might be jumbled.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 13, 2014
"Sly and Single Again" Lee Min-jeong is not happy with the duet

Source: Newsen via Hancinema
photo413060.jpg
Lee Min-jeong was surprised at Joo Sang-wook's singing.
On the fifth episode of the MBC drama "Sly and Single Again", Na Ae-ra (Lee Min-jeong) was surprised to see Gook Yeo-jin (Kim Gyoo-ri-I) and Cha Jeong-woo (Joo Sang-wook) so friendly with each other.
Cha Jeong-woo and Gook Yeo-jin arrived where their colleagues were having dinner. Na Ae-ra was continuously singing, then had to stop upon their arrival.
Na Ae-ra suggested that he should sing a song, but he was a terrible singer. They exchanged sharp looks at each other as she sat down and he went up on stage.
Gook Yeo-jin set out to help him and they sang "Miracle" by Lee So-eun. Unlike the past, Cha Jeong-woo sang very well and Na Ae-ra felt weird at the sight of them singing together, making eye contact with each other.

Annyeonghaseyo...!!!

I have just started to watch this drama today and has just finished until episode 3...And I began to fall in love with it...This drama brought me tears..I pity both of Na Ae Ra and Cha Jung Woo..Kinda remind me of my own marriage..It was hard in the beginning..My hubby didn't have a proper income and I was the one who put the food on the table..Though we didn't get divorce, and now we are having a good life, for both of us now have a good job and income, BUT there were times, I asked my husband for a divorce he he he

Trust me, it is not easy to maintain a marriage where you have a lot of debts to paid. So, I can't hate Na Ae Ra but in the same time I also can feel CJW's resentment. It must hurt both of them deeply. So, I am exiting to see how the writer will wrap up this issue..I really hope it will continue to be this good.

March 12, 2014
Suh Kang Joon Reveals His Work ID
By Staff Writer | KDramaStars.com
suh-kang-joon-revelas-his-work-id.jpg?w=
"Sassy Divorcee" Suh Kang Joon's work ID was released.
On the official Facebook of Surprise on March 11th, there was a picture posted with a post saying, "New actor Suh Kang Joon vs. new employee Gook Seung Hyun, please adore them both.  Go, "Sassy Divorcee!"
In the released picture, Suh Gang Joon is holding the work ID that he uses in MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "Sassy Divorcee" and posing.  Suh Gang Joon's huge eyes and great looks are attracting attention. His looks are especially making women's hearts flutter.
Meanwhile, Suh Gang Joon is playing the role of Gook Seung Hyun in the SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Sassy Divorcee."

@junkietiger14I think the catalyst for NAR filing the divorce was her miscarriage (that CJW doesn't know about). A miscarriage can be very traumatizing for some women, and with NAR's dream of having a baby it was probably devastating for her. So on top of the stress and hard jobs of four years the loss of their baby was the final straw.
P.S. I'm new, hi guys! Been lurking for a while reading all your thoughts, you guys are awesome. :)

soompigalz

said: BIG LOL @ MJ parodying LBH's famous Vega Smartphone CF "단언컨대" on her mom restaurant promotion =))

Heres if u want to see the original CF

They did lots of this parody in korea, i saw fews on gag concert and infinite challenge, so epic

:)

)

Archived