[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @tulipw‌ @luvskjw‌ :D have you watch the last episode? I'm wondering if Jaewon oppa will become vegetarian from now on :)) :)) :)) He feel really bad when he was taking the duck egg. The poor duck lost her egg.. ;)) i think animals are like humans too. They feel sad when there children was taken from them , not to mention they are going to be eaten.. :(%7Boption%7D2014052614415918677_20140526144256_1.jpg%7Boption%7D @luvskjw‌ how's your Mom? take care of your self too. :(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FabiolaG

@luvskjw im sorry about your mom chingu sending lots of prayers your way.

I cant believe we have no more episodes with jaewon oppa to look forward too :(( Thankfully thanks to @jaewon fan we can go see them whenever we want! And especially en sub with eunji who I love. Thanks again! =D>

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw @FabiolaG , even if we don't have any episode to look forward for now i actually enjoy rewatching the past episodes with or without English sub. :x recently i read a news regarding Jang Hoon interview , (if i didn't misunderstood it,) he said he feel a bit embarrassed because the show had low rating but added he really enjoyed being on the program.

I'm a bit concern about how media give to much deal about the ratings to that point that it's obviously giving a lot of pressure on the artist involve and i find it so unhealthy. :( Rating is important but i hope it won't give to much burden on the artist and feel bad if they don't get what is expected.

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I know what you mean its really sad that people didnt get to really see the messages and love that this show portrays. But those ratings, and honeslty people wont even bother to watch it if it has low ratings. Thus they never even gave it a fighting chance! You can see that all of them truely enjoyed being on the show and having fun, but unfortunately they probably did have a lot of pressure from pds about ratings :(. I sincerely hope season 2 does a lot better.

Oh and im also rewatching the entire season! Lol

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG‌ , i just watch episode 5 with Eunji as guest and really enjoy it.. :)) :)) specially when they are playing the game. The team work from Jaewon oppa , Eunji and Jang Hoon was great and i'm enjoying watching them having so much fun.. =))

i also love the part when Bora was guest. :)) :)) i can't forget the scene chasing the chicken on the cage.. =))

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan the chickens! =)) =)) one of my many favorite parts of this show! I love bora unnie she really is funny and sweet

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG , i read on the news that Honey didn't join the TvN drama , i think she will stay on this show...  :D:D:D

8-> 8-> 8-> Wondering if Jaewon oppa will stay too... still no news from him...  8-> 8->

Guest FabiolaG

@jaewon fan I read that too! I hope she stays on she's such a cute little ball of fire lol I'm literally checking up on jaewon oppa all the time waiting for him to say he's staying on the show. It just wouldn't be the same, he's the favorite son after all lol :))

Guest jaewon fan

FabiolaG said: @jaewon fan I read that too! I hope she stays on she's such a cute little ball of fire lol I'm literally checking up on jaewon oppa all the time waiting for him to say he's staying on the show. It just wouldn't be the same, he's the favorite son after all lol :))

Guest jaewon fan

=)) =)) =)) at the end of filming season 1, Jaewon oppa trying to scare someone? :-/
kjw.gif
it's more like trying to make a baby laugh? =)) i guess he was so happy to play with his son again... since he is going to be a bit free =)) =)) =))

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Jae Won wears a graphic t-shirt (KRW 88,000) by SIEG Fahrenheit in this episode. 10364099_525058740953127_581910237852850

Guest jaewon fan

True Friends indeed. Kim Jae Won and Kim Min Jong  went to visit another friends store in Philippines to show there support. A newly open branch located overseas. 

I can't give the full details but you can check it out by yourself HERE

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

:x :x :x

Guest jaewon fan

:-h :-h :-h Hello everyone... Hmmmm... We are currently working on English sub. again and i just want to share this .... Hope you enjoy it... 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1z86e5_4s1d-kim-jae-won-ep-3-cut-english-sub_shortfilms

:x :x :x

Guest jaewon fan

@FabiolaG‌ , Mianhe... :( i seldom come here to post update lately because i'm busy updating Jaewon oppa other sites. The subbed also is not finish yet.

Archived