[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

The latest episode made me laugh the entire time, from beginning to the end. The pace was actually slower than usual. This episode only covered the members' opening in the airport till few hours in Jeju and the show end before they showed bok bul bok game for lunch. But it's so fun and there's always funny moment. It's a great build up to make us anticipate the next episode. The production crew with the help of Han Hyo Joo deserve a standing ovation for being able to trick the members for hours. Yoo PD acted all excited to see Han Hyo Joo and even joined the rock-scissor-paper game to decide who would talk to her like he's also a member. :lol: If only the media and the fans didn't leak about her appearance, we all would be surprised and got fooled too. 

The members were so happy and acted like high school boys trying to approach some hot girls they see. They can't stop fanboying. JJY became the public enemy and the hyungs all agreed to make him look bad in front of Han Hyo Joo. They kept warning her he's dangerous and KJM said he's a trash. While JJY didn't care and kept hitting on her, even threw some cheesy lines. :joy: Not enough with tricking the members, Yoo PD pulled out the game to send one of the members home early. The first time members refused to go home early and if one of them get chosen, they will try so hard to stay.  Han Hyo Joo looks so girly here. When I saw her on RM, she looked kinda tomboyish. Maybe because her hair was short that time and RM brought out her competitiveness, while now she's basically having a laidback trip with her fanboys. :lol: This will be the first time female guest stay overnight in the show by herself, right? Because I can't recall it happened before. Kang Min Kyung didn't stay overnight, while other female guests came in group. I can't wait for the next episode, it feels like it still so far away. :mellow:

Gutaeng hyung and his dongsaengs made public appearance together again, the feels. :bawling: If only Defconn was there too. Nice to see they came to Han Hyo Joo's movie premiere to support her. Even though JJY just arrived from Germany the night before, he didn't want to miss a chance to attend the premiere. :lol: I wonder if the members and her have their group chat now just like previous female guests. The video of them on red carpet from journalist. So happy just to see them hangout together again.

• Like 12

Guest pink_dolphins

Gutaeng Hyung is sooooo handsome in the pics! He looks so buff! I wish he will change stylist though because i don't like how his clothes look and fit him. 

I'm watching Please Take Care of my Fridge him as guest. goodness... my heart aches for Joo Hyuk. Honestly I do pray for him that God will give him a loving, good and godly woman to take care of him. 

I miss Joo Hyuk a lot! Waaahhh.... grace us with your presence in 1n2d once again our Gutaeng Hyung! 

49 minutes ago, pink_dolphins said:

Gutaeng Hyung is sooooo handsome in the pics! He looks so buff! I wish he will change stylist though because i don't like how his clothes look and fit him. 

I'm watching Please Take Care of my Fridge him as guest. goodness... my heart aches for Joo Hyuk. Honestly I do pray for him that God will give him a loving, good and godly woman to take care of him. 

I miss Joo Hyuk a lot! Waaahhh.... grace us with your presence in 1n2d once again our Gutaeng Hyung! 

I watched that show too it was downright sad.. His fridge is basically filled with managers food (so that they could have something to cook), 2d1n and past expiration date stuff.. I think he was sad too but he got so used to it he seems to have let go.. 

• Like 7

Guest pink_dolphins

@The_DoctorI hope the housekeeper that goes to his home 2x a week cooks for him though... i hope his bro gives him home cook dishes --- is he married btw??? Hilarious episode- I got to hear him make jokes again. I'm happy that our maknae still thinks of him though and bought him the meat from the place they went to before.

--link of article-- I never thought Jung Joon Young is this big in SK now-- he is ranked 18th most influential star/brand endorser. WOW... :rolleyes:

hi guys, im sorry im kinda new to 2n1d but i really curious to what the real reason gutaeng hyung leave the show? i kinda read somewhere say that the production team always make him stand in the far right/left side of all the member so that the production team can easily cut his face/reaction and he said that it means production team dont want to work with gutaeng hyung and he thinks that he should leave the show. is it true??? im kinda sad :((

and does kim jun ho have child?

thank you and sorry for my bad english <3

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Korean People Cover and Footage said:

hi guys, im sorry im kinda new to 2n1d but i really curious to what the real reason gutaeng hyung leave the show? i kinda read somewhere say that the production team always make him stand in the far right/left side of all the member so that the production team can easily cut his face/reaction and he said that it means production team dont want to work with gutaeng hyung and he thinks that he should leave the show. is it true??? im kinda sad :((

and does kim jun ho have child?

thank you and sorry for my bad english <3

lol NO..the one who stand in the far right is Junho not gutaeng..and it not because the team/staff hate him but it because of Junho case/scandal last year about his company so they afraid he need to leave the show & banned from kbs but he already cleared from any suspicion so now he freely doing the show..

for gutaeng it mainly for his acting career because he committed to many movie project&promotion so he choose to leave but the staff/pd/all members want him to stay&get back..he might be least popular with zero popularity vote when season 3 just started lol but now almost everybody love that hyung and don't want him to leave

Junho is married but i don't think he have a child only CTH have kids

• Like 5

2 hours ago, salz said:

That's right. No children yet. For Junho fans, the very first season of Human Condition (available on KBS World) will give a lot of information about who he is as a person. That's where I fell in love with him. His wife appeared one or two times; at that time she was still in Korea but now she's in the Phillipines. I remember one episode where she rated him highly as a friend but poorly as a husband and we found out afterwards that his mom was really mad because of it. SIghs...I always feel a little sad thinking about his marriage. He was always so busy and I personally think that put a strain on the marriage and now she's so far away. I loved seeing their interactions as a couple on HC so I hope she returns to Korea soon. 

Oh....I just checked. Those first episodes are not on KBSW. It was before they started subbing them. :'( 

Edit again. lol. I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MhqGfCdu0Q Part with his wife starts at 41:23. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, salz said:

lol NO..the one who stand in the far right is Junho not gutaeng..and it not because the team/staff hate him but it because of Junho case/scandal last year about his company so they afraid he need to leave the show & banned from kbs but he already cleared from any suspicion so now he freely doing the show..

for gutaeng it mainly for his acting career because he committed to many movie project&promotion so he choose to leave but the staff/pd/all members want him to stay&get back..he might be least popular with zero popularity vote when season 3 just started lol but now almost everybody love that hyung and don't want him to leave

Meaning often lost during translation, "making junho stand aside" is more like a joke between the members and they actually never make him stand aside. For gutaeng, he planned to join the show for just one year because he just isn't a variety person and want to focus on his career as actor, but then during that one year they become so affectionate that he decided to stay for them. But finally he left, reasons explained in his last episode 

• Like 3

@magmrnaummm i think you might wanna quote the one asking the question :P i do know that he only wanna do for 1yr..regarding Junho i only answer who she think read from interview for the far left lol which is not gutaeng but Junho who say it joking or not

• Like 3

@Korean People Cover and Footage It was Kim Jun Ho who positioned himself to the far end since he was doing it voluntarily for easier editing him out in case he gets kicked out of the show. There was a high demand from knetz asking him to be out of the show due to Coko Ent. scandal. This is why Cha Tae Hyun thanked him for not quitting the show while washing his feet in the previous episode. But he's cleared after police investigations. While the real reason for Kim Joo Hyuk's departure from the show was disclosed by him on episode 100 (his final episode) wherein he said that he really planned to do it for a year only (just to try it out) but because of their closeness he extended for another year when he was asked to. He finally decided to leave because he felt that he was more a liability to the group since he still felt he still couldn't let go of his image and that dragged him from doing all out for the show.

Anyways, so nice to see them together during HHJ's movie vip premiere (sadly still incomplete)...

tumblr_o5i61vaNcQ1v2zvwoo3_400.giftumblr_o5i61vaNcQ1v2zvwoo1_400.gif

tumblr_o5i61vaNcQ1v2zvwoo5_400.giftumblr_o5i61vaNcQ1v2zvwoo6_400.gif

from joonyoungism tumblr

• Like 9

It's so funny when these people planned to surprise someone but it turned out they were surprised by that person! :w00t:They got fooled and got to drink salted coffee by the angelic face HHJ... who would have thought she would do that? :phew: When they learned that they were fooled... everyone's back to their character while JH said "Yes, I've been fooled!"... LOL!!!

tumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao3_400.giftumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao8_400.giftumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao6_400.giftumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao4_400.giftumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao1_400.gif

tumblr_o5gzeqdWTU1t4bqaao5_540.gif

Edit: from lionbaek tumblr

• Like 7

It's a No-No to go to the restroom before going to a trip in the middle of filming otherwise you lose the rock-paper-scissors game and end up driving the car... It's a No-No to sleep in the car going to a trip while filming otherwise you surprisingly wake up getting wet on your face. :P

tumblr_o5h42l7oCT1t4bqaao4_400.giftumblr_o5h42l7oCT1t4bqaao1_400.gif

tumblr_o5h42l7oCT1t4bqaao3_400.giftumblr_o5h42l7oCT1t4bqaao5_400.gif

tumblr_o5h42l7oCT1t4bqaao2_400.giftumblr_o5h42l7oCT1t4bqaao7_400.gif

Edit: from lionbaek tumblr

• Like 8

[110416] Kim Joohyuk + 1N2D At Love, Lies VIP Screening

tumblr_inline_o5k2hpQA921qm4lwb_540.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=112&aid=0002802557

• [+206, -0] Gutaengie Hyung was just at his home before coming to this, right? If you have nothing to do, then please come back to 1N2D ㅠㅠ
  • [+133, -0]Ah~~~ It’s Kim Joohyuk..ㅋ Come back to 1N2D
  • [+99, -0] OMG!!! It’s Gutaengie Hyung
  • [+83, -0] Remember These Member’s loyalty is jjang! They’re so cool!!!
  • [+76, -3] They must have came to support Han Hyojoo~~ㅋㅋ I’m having fun watching 1N2D
  • [+49, -0] I was thinking, “It’s five of them - what is this” ㅋㅋ Gutaengie Hyung ㅋㅋ If you’re going to be like this, just come back ㅋㅋ
  • [+36, -0] I love this. They’re not awkward at all!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gutaengie Hyung, you have time now - go on a vacation together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+30, -0] I wish Kim Joohyuk would come back

Source: http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/142723771442/110416-kim-joohyuk-1n2d-at-love-lies-vip

• Like 9

lol at this rate im sure a lot don't mind if Joo Hyuk come even just as part time member whenever he have no filming schedule instead of spend his free non filming time at home...the timing they called him when he is at home just gonna end up being fans inside joke forever lmao

poor hyung both members&1n2d fans gonna keep grabbing onto him XD 

oh i finally reach more than 1000 post because of this thread lol never thought i would post this much

• Like 3

Guest pink_dolphins

The above article mentioned 'fixed member' so I guess Yoon Shi Yoon has finally been chosen. Welcome to 1n2d! I can't wait to watch him and see his chemistry with the other members. :)