[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Guest kayefaye

Junho and Kim Sook were on the maknae's radio program tonight. 

SNDMjZ0.jpg?1RjDkztp.jpg?1

[source:instagram.com/jjyzone]

Full Zombie song. This is my first time hearing that song in full, and he sang it live! (Also, notice Joon-young's huge new tattoo on his right forearm. Apparently it's a tattoo of a King playing card with Kurt Cobain's face.)

cha tae hyun with Charity group “DdaSaMo”

location : cycle De L'eau (CDL)  baekga(koyote member) shop (cafe + cactus) .. If CDL at Cheongdam (nice place  )

https://instagram.com/p/x6MdrkPuZG/ 

info building cdl at Cheongdam - Rain as owner .. so if you go this place & have big luck can meet RAIN here kekeke ..

cth- hongkyungmin- ahn jae wook 

https://instagram.com/p/6ycGwjAbUt/

https://instagram.com/p/6t2ph7i2gZ/

• Like 6

yes today filming new epi ... and  kim junho place  will fill with 2 guest - choo sunghoon (sarang dad ) & kim donghyun 

KIM JUNHO WITH 3RD BICF  OPENING TODAY  UNTIL 31 AUGUST 2015 

epi with guest will broadcast 13 september 2015

?img=2015082808520002803_1.jpg&code=06

1st fanpic today 

https://instagram.com/p/66F0q3qqIs/ 

EyrI5Cm.jpg

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 6

yes today filming new epi ... and place kim junho will fill with 2 guest - choo sunghoon (sarang dad ) & kim donghyun 

Due his busy schedule will Junho be joining them for this new trip?

kekekeke.. i hope they will visit Junho at Comedy Festival like they did last year. It was very funny how they teasing Junho while doing their missions and heart warming when they stand on stage for him. :):)

Edited by deviously
  • Like 2

yes today filming new epi ... and place kim junho will fill with 2 guest - choo sunghoon (sarang dad ) & kim donghyun 

Due his busy schedule will Junho be joining them for this new trip?

kekekeke.. i hope they will visit Junho at Comedy Festival like they did last year. It was very funny how they teasing Junho while doing their missions and heart warming when they stand on stage for him. :):)

junho only attend this filming time opening  & go to Busan this afternoon ..

filming this week seem like that not at Busan...  & i dont think they will made same mission   last year .. viewers will get boring &  already made expectations abt this situation    changed another channel...  

LOCATION  TODAY :  Wonju , Gangwon province

=====================

updated 

another fanpic SUNGHOON

https://instagram.com/p/66Y8SRHZzy/ 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 6

@kjmcth  aah.. you right.. viewers might get bored if they do same concept again.. 

Heu.. this will be 1st time they filming without complete members then...  we'll see what Yoo PD has in store for this trip. :D

thanks for your answer. :) 

Edited by deviously
  • Like 4

I’m here not to post about the Part 2 of the last trip in Seoul but I will talk about Part 3 of the trip.

The big highlights were:-

1. 1N2D radio – I wish it existed! Seriously! =D It was a great radio idea and I wish I was there to hear (or watch) the whole thing going. It will be a weird and funny radio show if it ever went on air on real-time radio. They really should do it again next time.
  2. The country game – This one was nothing but hilarious. JJY’s knowledge of countries made up for his knowledge in soccer. I was on his side but the 2G brothers KJM & KJH never fail to make me laugh. Bangkok and Barcelona! LOL!!!!:lol:
  3. The new “Pitch Perfect” game - This, too, was special to me. When the caption “Culture Shock” came out, I can’t help but laugh and felt sorry at the same about the pianist’s talent wasted on the 3 men (the same ‘History’ team trip, remember?) So like always, CTH eventually won. And KJM really is tone deaf.  And to be really, awfully honest the best photo throughout the trip is KJM's Mookho, Gangwon-do. It’s invaluable. I cannot help but go “WOW!” Another memorable trip for us and the boys…
  4. Someone pls tell me what’s up with Joo Hyeok-hyung in this trip? Those crutches really made my day. Thumbs up!!! This is why he fits this group of people more than ever!:lol::lol:

o4zHbnv.gif

The new trip is pretty exciting with a new team forming. I am rooting for Defconn-KJH-KJM team but I got a feeling that Joohyeok-JJY-CTH team will win these. I just hope the other team don’t go devious. And I’m curious about Joo-hyeok's crutches’ function this week. What will he do with it this time?:rolleyes:

And all the best to KJH’s Comedy festival in Busan. It’ll be nice if they get to visit him but well, everyone’s busy. I forgot that today they’re filming again. I think they’re still sleeping right now.

@kayefaye JJY got a new tattoo? It’s huge!! It’s not like I’m against him having another tattoo, it’s just that he will have to cover up more now for TV esp on 1N2D. I actually like his smaller tattoos, tbh. It’s my first time watching KJH sing it live, too and he went faster than the original tempo. LOL:D

(O/T: Judging from Choo Sunghoon can join this filming, I wonder if one day Uhm Tae-woong comes as a guest instead?? Don’t the”Superman” cast filmed the same day as 1N2D? Is Sarang still part of the current “Superman” cast? I haven't been able to catch on the show these past 3 weeks)

P/S: I know this is “yesterday’s” news about the tonkatsu part on Part 2, I don’t see anything disturbing about the scene. If the audience were talking about the kids reaction about it, the kids reactions were exaggerated by the editing. Other than that, I don’t see anything disagreeable on the adults behalf. The adults seem to be okay with it. Instead they positively agrees that CTH proceeds with his mission. The only thing that may disgust those fellow audiences is maybe when CTH took a bite of every one of the customers dish. That’s all to it. It shouldn’t have been an issue.:huh:

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST AGAIN!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Mixed martial artists Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun to make special appearance on “1 Night 2 Days”

“Sarang’s Daddy” Choo Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun is reported to be making a special appearance in an upcoming 1 Night 2 Days episode.

According to an insider on August 28th, the two mixed martial artists will be surprising the cast with their appearance during the recording taking place on the 28th and 29th.

However, the two are not simply just making a “guest” appearance. Instead, they will be filling for one of the fixed cast member’s spot temporarily.

Between the 28th and 31st, fixed cast member Kim Jun Ho will be away on to participate and appear at the Busan International Comedy Festival. 

Choo Sung Hoon is currently receiving a lot of love due to his appearance on the popular television show Return of Superman, which highlights his relationship with his daughterChoo Sarang. Kim Dong Hyun previously appeared in the military reality show Real Menalongside Super Junior-M‘s Henry.

The broadcast for the episode is set to air sometime in September.

Source: Star News

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/mixed-martial-artists-choo-sung-hoon-kim-dong-hyun-make-special-appearance-1-night-2-days/

==========================

another fanpic 

11939694_157981457872066_1443250059_n.jp

1N2D S3 EPISODE 87  150830 KBS2TV

v9KZmPF.jpg

76529029.jpg

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 4

Guest kayefaye

JJY's blog post about the Go To Your House trip. Lots of behind-the-scenes photos.

http://blog.naver.com/poketchu/220466474031

IMG_0434.JPG?type=w2shaXKYu.jpg?1

[08.29.2015] NEWS: 1N2D’S FIRST OVERSEAS TRIP IS SHAKEN… KIM JUN HO SAYS “WE CAN’T GO THIS SEPTEMBER”  

-visa problem - 

Aww, it's looking more and more like an overseas trip is not meant to be. But I still want to see them make it happen sometime soon. Maybe third time's a charm? It's a pity because it would have been great to show that US special side by side with the other program's women special. Let's hope they come up with better domestic trips for the meantime. To be honest, the Seoul episodes were pretty underwhelming compared to the earlier trips but I understand that they were limited by Joo-hyuk's injury. I felt the last episode only started to pick up when they played the naming countries & pitch perfect games. That was funny!

I know online views are not always indicative of the official TV ratings, but I was looking at the online ratings earlier and the women special was at 30+% while 1N2D was only hovering around 10+. Even RM was higher. I hope the numbers that will come out tomorrow morning will be much better.

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)  2 WEEKS NO.2 

KBS HAPPY SUNDAY 

13.1% (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

12.4% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공) - no.2 

14.3% (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.0%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

16.0% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

======================

1)  MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING & REAL MEN ( 3rd female mission)  

15.1% (2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공

last week

12.7%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공) - no.1 

13.0%(2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

11.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

11.9% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

----------------------------------------

3) sbs GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE CARE OF DAD & RM )

6.5%(2015.08.30  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

6.4%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

==========================

• Like 4