[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@GustaveF I know right? Why are they so nosy about little things. There are many things that we will question while watching for sure but the production team must have thought the through before recording because many things will be on stakes. But I agree with you. Yoo PD is the coolest PD alive!

• Like 5

I was going to wait until i watch the latest episode but the tonkatsu issue is really blown out of proportion. Was it really big of a deal? I guess I have to judge the scene myself when i go watch the episode.

But hey, if the professionalism that is of Yoo PD did was to come with the game, made the consent to those participate and then eventually had to explain the whole situation later on, then I really respect the man! :lol: He's the main PD for some reason isn't he? Besides the ratings was good and the positive comments are more important. Did those just simply forget that this show is scripted? Of course a new order was put into consideration.

I, too, would eat up what CTH cut for me...hello, it's 2 days 1 night anyway.. the crew and CTH himself was there. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:w00t:

• Like 5

Guest Iu Starz

I wonder how they will know if the footage is enough or not ( as mentioned by the pd during the wrestling arm competition)..Hehe pity joohyuk get the least screen time but rewarded by winning in the photo competition.Next weeks seems fun with more people involved

Guest raina56

I wonder how they will know if the footage is enough or not ( as mentioned by the pd during the wrestling arm competition)..Hehe pity joohyuk get the least screen time but rewarded by winning in the photo competition.Next weeks seems fun with mpeopleinvolveolve. 

_--------

Joohyuk already got airtime last week they already broadcast part joohyuk with quiz..

The moon really sealed the deal. Its became quite plain with 2d1n logo which covering the moon in the capture. I understand why there people who choose this. This photo maybe less special compare to jongmin human interest theme, junho photo with special technique or defconn wih good angle.. but this the-good-for-wallpaper-night-view-kind-of-photo... althought i hope they interviewed some people who choose... like they do with the twist result of sam kim vs raymon kim in the past... 

2mqj5ol.jpg

I feel bad for junho, looks like lady bad luck stick to choosed him nowdays... 

@Iu Starz i think what they mean with there not enough footage was that mission jongmin win every battle so it feel less interesting, more like less thriling... (although for me jongmin expression itself already funny..kkk)

• Like 6

The netizens really went overboard with tonkatsu mission. What was so negative about it?

I agree with most comment that I wouldn't mind Cha Taehyun cut my tonkatsu. I would even pray that he would fail again and again so that he could stay longer. Gosh.

And Cha Taehyun is not some other celebrity!

He's an acknowledged actor with many awards as his proof. A star of the most popular variety show. A cool hubby and a father of 3. A guy who could call Jo Insung at 3 am and the man picked it up!

And Yoo PD is the man who knows what he's doing. I believe as long as he is at the helm of this show, we're all in good hands.

• Like 6

Guest Peanuts143

I think Kim Ju Hyeok is so professional.
First, his mother death, but he could still come and laugh with the others.
And now, his leg injured but he still come and play.

Wonder why he rarely do drama. I will glad to watch it if he get one.

Kim Ju Hyeok is considered a serious film actor. Meaning he aims for arthouse movies, + productions that get shown at film festivals or aim to take a considerable look at the human condition. He'll usually play a variety of roles without resorting to overused tropes in the industry. Similar in this vein are actors/actresses like Ha Jung Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Jeon Do Yeon, Choi Min Suk, Lee Byung Hun etc.

I personally think his acting is a class above the standard shown in the mainstream Korean drama. Plus Korean drama's target audience are usually housewives and young teens, so I don't think Kim Ju Hyeok would be well suited towards the usual Korean soap. Smart or supposedly stubborn decision-making on his part! :D

@Peanuts143 agree with you about Kim Juhyeok. 

And about mere Donkatsu issue, well I watched it Raw and at first I felt bad for the viewers if they should eat it without being offer the new one, because honestly speaking it wasn't cut nicely but measly, but, I saw two other plates Donkatsu ready on different table behind the customers ready to be served,, so I think everything would be just fine. I never thought it would be problem until I read it today in kk*ljaem.. Even as I remember one of the kid (through his mom) was asking Cha Tae Hyun to cut his Donkatsu, and the actor cut it for him... How nice of him anyway. and this netizens tried to harm him and the show... uuuggh...

Glad Yoo PD always comes up with super logical and heart warming explanation and just like everyone have already stated, he is very cool.

• Like 6

CNDHRTEVEAA3T1Z.jpg

NEW TRIP 

Untitled1124vvrvvvvvvvvvvvbvvvbvbvvvvv.j

Untitled1124vvrvvvvvvvvvvvbvvvbvbvvv.jpg

Untitled1124vvrvvvvvvvvvvvbvvvbvbvvvvvvv

JOOHYUK-CTH-JJY VS JUNHO-DEFCONN -JONGMIN

EPISODE 86 150823 

PART 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32qulo_1박2일-e552-150823-1_tv

PART 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32quna_1%EB%B0%952%EC%9D%BC-e552-150823-2_tv 

TORRENT

150823.HDTV.XviD-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/97474

==================

ENG SUBBED 2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 : Hot Night Special, Part 1 (2015.08.23) EPISODE 84  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZriPO-pEBGw  

• Like 6

real men with female edition(3rd) really help MBC  Sunday Night   crown 1st place this week .. After so long Happy Sunday no.1 ... happy sunday 50  consecutive weeks stop here 150823 

O6UI87h.jpg

2) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)  -1.9 %

12.4% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

14.3% (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.0%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

16.0% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

======================

1) MBC  SUNDAY NIGHT NO.1 THIS WEEK 

12.7%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

13.0%(2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

11.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

11.9% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

-----------------------------------------

3) SBS 'Good Sunday(TAKE CARE OF DAD & RM )

6.4%(2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

6.8%(2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

6.8%(2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

6.8% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

5.1% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

6.4%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

pg274

============

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 3

Untitled1124vvr.jpg

2) 1N2D EPISODE 86  ALSO LOST TO REAL MEN  EDITION FEMALE (3)  

12.6% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

15.5%(2015.08.16   닐슨코리아 제공)

15.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

14.1% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

17.2%  (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아제공)   

16.9%  (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아제공)  

18.7 %(2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

15.8% (2015.07.05 닐슨코리아 제공)

===========================================

1) MBC REAL MEN  

12.7% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

12.3%  (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

8.7% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공) - NO.3

11.0% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공) -NO.2

11.9% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아제공) -NO.2

===================

3) SBS RM 

8.6% (2015.08.23  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

9.4%  (2015.08.16  닐슨코리아 제공)

9.0% (2015.08.09  닐슨코리아 제공)

6.8% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

7.7% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아제공) 

-------------------

OVERALL SUNDAY PROGRAM 

1) MBC MASK KING     13.7 %

2) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN    13.6%

3) MBC REAL MEN FEMALE EDITION (1ST PART)  12.7 %

4) KBS 1N2D S3 EPISODE 86  - 12.6 %

5) SBS RM   8.6 %

6) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 4.9%

# RATING  ALL SHOW DOWN THIS WEEK ... 1N2D MOST - THIS WEEK 
Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 3

Guest kayefaye

Can someone enlighten me what the difference is between AGB & TNmS? There's almost always a discrepancy between them and I don't know if their tools or sample population are different. Here are the TNmS figures for this week:

1N2D                - 13.4
Superman         - 13.1
Mask King        - 12.4
Real Men          - 12.3
Running Man    - 8.2

The female edition is really a tried & true formula for the other show. I almost wish 1N2D had their female friends special right around this time, would have been perfect timing. If they're still filming a new episode this weekend before their LA trip next week (that's still happening, right?), I wouldn't be surprised if they have guests. They need to come up with something big.

Guest Iu Starz

Its expected the female edition will beat the rating...i guess its ok since 2d1n will get back to the top after that. and maybe for this episode they consider joo hyuk leg injury as well thus it has a limitation on what can they do. i have high expectation for the LA trip, hope everything goes well..

Edited by Iu Starz

@kayefaye i just found this old article www.soompi.com/2011/06/21/south-korea-tv-ratings-tns-vs-ac-nielsen/ .. i hear my country Indonesia also use nielsen

About the new episode... i was laughing at joohyuk celebrate dance, apink accident also everytime junho n jongmin say something.... kkkkk

I am happy with next trip team form... same like the dejavu trip special team...  noisy vs calm team... kkk... jjy look like one of member cnblue... i forgot the name... kkk... i remember read pointed out that the members didnt wear seatbelt... this trip they wear it properly...  

I am looking forward to next episode.. 

• Like 5

Guest psycheros

Hi everyone,quick question:

In the night photography episode, why did the PD stop Junho from sharing a drink with the man and his daughter? The show had a 3-episode Makgeolli cook-off previously, so it doesn't have any problem featuring alcohol. 

The ice cream eating competition was hilarious! I don't think the elderly woman was a speedy eater, Junho probably had eaten too much ice cream by that point, plus his teeth were hurting.

Hi everyone,quick question:

In the night photography episode, why did the PD stop Junho from sharing a drink with the man and his daughter? The show had a 3-episode Makgeolli cook-off previously, so it doesn't have any problem featuring alcohol. 

The ice cream eating competition was hilarious! I don't think the elderly woman was a speedy eater, Junho probably had eaten too much ice cream by that point, plus his teeth were hurting.

they allow drink /taste  on that trip becoz their theme abt Makgeolli (must PD & staff 1n2d already made decision with their big boss kbs when they want made trip abt Makgeolli  ..   drink soju/smoking on variety show not allow at korea.. drink soju  only can see on drama ...  same with smoking trip --- they broadcast part member smoking (even blur)  but still airing becoz their theme... 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 3