[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone in this thread!! Finally got to watch the latest episode and i really loved this episode. Watching Jong Min reminisce in his hometown is very touching and heartwarming. Jong Min usually is goofy but its nice to see him get emotional. As usual games involving the elderly on 1N2D is always funny. Can never get enough of that.

• Like 6

Infinity Challenge, 1N2D casts exempt from the military..

2.png

Cha Tae Hyun - habitual shoulder dislocation

Jung Joon Young - no educational background.

t/n: You need to have a certain level of education to serve in the military. Jung Joon Young is a legally elementary school graduate or less because middle school students can serve.

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2015/07/infinity-challenge-1n2d-and-running-man.html?m=1

i didn't know that Tae Hyun got exempted from the military due to his shoulder problems. In Joon Young's case, is this similar to Eun Ji Won? I believe Ji Won studied in Hawaii.. if you study abroad, you'll get exempted in serving the army?

Edited by MarianM
  • Like 3

Infinity Challenge, 1N2D casts exempt from the military..

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Jung Joon Young - no educational background.

t/n: You need to have a certain level of education to serve in the military. Jung Joon Young is a legally elementary school graduate or less because middle school students can serve.

the only thing i want to said... that JJY is totally a LUCK person...
It no an easy life, without formal education to be success now; and as i read about what he does and do during his life in Philippine and China... this guy are totally lucky and enjoy his life every minute of it.... if i have the willingness to go all out for my dream 
:rolleyes: 

• Like 3

i promised myself not read the forum but here's are some serious (amazing) comments u pple leave here. seriously. loving 'em.:wub:

i was juz thinking when will these boys ever go to busan again until i checked out this forum and found out that they were REALLY going..like right now..(shh they're sleeping at this time of hour:lol:)

@asti_g_mei i don't know which episodes the person is referring to. even CTH was awkward with his laughing. maybe those first few trips but that episode where he found his new bromance with KJH (the manly man trip) his awkwardness faded till now - laughing crazily and saying what he wants to say. besides, ever notice how luckier he is this season?:D in past seasons, he is totally awkward. he almost went comfortable last season with some of the members but the season ended too fast.

@MarianM when i read ur post i was crazily laughing at JJY's conditions. And then i cheered as if I won the World Cup. It looks to be some good news. Maybe he'll stay around much longer with our dearest show. That was what I taught. And then, CTH's condition came for a surprised. I didn't know he had those. The case with Eun Ji Won was the same unless Ji Won has American citizenship, he can choose to serve or not. so i'm not sure about him.

@lu Starz yup, it sure looks like it. i think CTH, JooHyeok and KJH are one team and DefConn, KJM and JJY are the other team. the same outdoor-indoor sleepers team from the prophesy trip. it looks interesting! this is a new team everyone...:w00t: 

sorry for the long post..i wish i could say things more often with everyone's comments.

• Like 3

Ouch. a spoiler image caught my eyes. Aww poor Tae Hyun failed to eat again today? lol. 

His hair seemed much shorter compared to the last episode, is this how he will look like in his new movie? ^^ 

JJY's exempted from military because he has no valid education registered in Korea? Wow, he hit the jackpot, didn't he? Otherwise I don't think he can survive the military with his mentality intact. He's such a weirdo, who wouldn't fit in with the military.

The habitual shoulder dislocation of Tae Hyun came as a surprise. Never saw it mentioned in the articles about him really. He also never seemed to talk about it in the videos I've seen. Does this mean he still has it? :tears:

Guest kayefaye

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2015/07/infinity-challenge-1n2d-and-running-man.html?m=1

i didn't know that Tae Hyun got exempted from the military due to his shoulder problems. In Joon Young's case, is this similar to Eun Ji Won? I believe Ji Won studied in Hawaii.. if you study abroad, you'll get exempted in serving the army?

Yeah, I think it's similar to Ji-won's case.  Based on my limited knowledge of Korean military conscription, they're required to finish at least middle school in Korea to be eligible for enlistment. I'm not sure if Joon-young went to school while he was living abroad (He seems pretty smart to me. Maybe not book-smart, but he comes across to me as someone with great common sense, also like Ji-won.) -- but even if he did, my understanding is that the Korean government wouldn't acknowledge it if it was done in another country.  That means JY is technically considered an elementary school graduate (or less, if he didn't even finish elementary school before moving abroad) thereby making him ineligible for MS.  Now, I don't know if there's some sort of equivalency test that he can take & pass in lieu of going to school in Korea (maybe like a GED?) so he can qualify for enlistment... but honestly if I were him, why would I want to do that? B)  Someone please correct me if I wrote anything inaccurate.

Can anybody read what's written on their shirt?

CB1WvxJ.jpg

Yeah, I think it's similar to Ji-won's case.  Based on my limited knowledge of Korean military conscription, they're required to finish at least middle school in Korea to be eligible for enlistment. I'm not sure if Joon-young went to school while he was living abroad (He seems pretty smart to me. Maybe not book-smart, but he comes across to me as someone with great common sense, also like Ji-won.) -- but even if he did, my understanding is that the Korean government wouldn't acknowledge it if it was done in another country.  That means JY is technically considered an elementary school graduate (or less, if he didn't even finish elementary school before moving abroad) thereby making him ineligible for MS.  Now, I don't know if there's some sort of equivalency test that he can take & pass in lieu of going to school in Korea (maybe like a GED?) so he can qualify for enlistment... but honestly if I were him, why would I want to do that? B)  Someone please correct me if I wrote anything inaccurate.

Can anybody read what's written on their shirt?

Prob the issue lies on JJY studying to so many schools + diff countries so the official grades got lost somewhere along the way. Idk. I don't think he's even worried about it since he stopped going to school a long time ago.

Edited by suriji
  • Like 2

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D )  >   - 2.6% THIS WEEK  

14.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

17.1% (2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

14.3 % (2015.07.5 닐슨코리아 제공)

15.1%(2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.1% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

==================

2) MBC  SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING + REAL MEN S2 )  >  1.0 percentage point decline is smaller among 3 program sunday night

12.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

13.5% (2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============================

3) 

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE CARE OF DAD & RM)

6.4%(2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

8.1% (2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

=================

• Like 2

l7aWk4Q.jpg

SINGLE RATING 1N2D S3 EPISODE 81 150719  ( -1.8%) 

16.9%  (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아제공)   

LAST WEEK 

18.7 %(2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

=======================

MBC REAL MEN S2

9.7% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아제공) 

LAST WEEK 

11.6%(2015.07.12, 닐슨코리아제공)

==================

SBS RM 

8.9% (2015.07.19, 닐슨코리아제공) 

LAST WEEK 

11%(2015.07.12, 닐슨코리아제공) 

======================

overall 

1) KBS 1N2D  S3- 16.9% 

2) MBC MASK KING -16.0% 

3) KBS SUPERMAN -13.7 %

4) MBC REAL MEN S2 - 9.7%

5) SBS RM - 8.9%

SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD -4.4 % 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 3

Guest raina56

Finally the long unbeatable rating superman lost to the king... 

what wrong ? This also can happen to 1n2d .. Rating superman also important for happy su day overall..

@raina56 i am just saying that...

54 weeks to be number 1 is just crazy...  dont get me wrong.. i am a fan of TROS n not yet watch even one second of the king of mask...  kkk.. 

2d1n already experience all kind of that... from the number 1 ...slump... the number 1 again...

• Like 2

Guest kayefaye

'1N2D' visits Jung Joon Young's home in Jeju

tv Report - Naver: '1N2D' Jung Joon Young's surprising confession "Came home for the first time in 5 years after Superstar K'

1. [+1,833, -66] Jung Joon Young's parents are so charming ㅋㅋㅋTheir house is so nice. Little Jung Joon Young was a cutie 
2. [+1,130, -74] 1N2D, continue to reign the weekend variety time slot!!~~
3. [+972, -75] I love Jung Joon Young ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+895, -69]  Jung Joon Young, do well. Hwaiting!!!
5. [+246, -17] Jung Joon Young's parents are so funㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Must be because he lived overseas but he's very open-minded
6. [+181, -12] To be precise, Jung Joon Young's hometown isn't in Jeju. He and his parents lived overseas and he spent his childhood in several countries. When they returned to Korea, only his parents decided to move to Jeju while Joon Young stayed in Seoul. It was his parents who went to Seoul to visit him and Jung Joon Young probably has never been to his parents' house

Osen - Naver: '1N2D', Jung Joon Young's mother asks Cha Tae Hyun for Kim Soo Hyun's autograph

7. [+961, -26] Thanks to 1N2D, Jung Joon Young gets to visit his house for the first time ㅋㅋHe doesn't even know the house address ..ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+718, -23] His mom is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love Ra PD and Baek Seung Chan
9. [+326, -16]ㅋㅋ Real-time article ㅋㅈㅋYou're amazing, journalist
10. [+134, -3] Thanks for mentioning Kim Soo Hyun's name ㅎㅎLooks like his mom and I are on the same page ㅎㅎ
11. [+125, -3] His mom is so cute I want Baek Seung Chan's autograph too

Xports News - Naver

1. [+2,743, -60] There's a reason why the maknae grew up well. His parents are such friendly and happy people
2. [+2,212, -57] A heartwarming and hilarious episode. Jung Joon Young's parents are so charmingㅋㅋㅋ I love the nostalgic aspect of this special ㅋㅋAs expected of 1N2D!!
3. [+1,470, -39] Jung Joon Young-ssi inherited his good looks from his father and his mother's got the heart of a young fangirlㅎㅎ It was funny seeing him so burdened ㅋㅋWhat a sweet and heartwarming family!
4. [+886, -33] Jung Joon Young's so 4D on tv but he's a man with depth. Jung Joon Young and 1N2D, do well
5. [+497, -16] A reason why he's usually full of aegyo is he received lots of love from his family.
6. [+449, -7] He grew up with lots of guidance under his parents.. I love how this week and last week's focused on a son's love for his mother. Seriously made me tear upㅜㅜㅜㅜ
7. [+322, -11] Jung Joon Young's a fine young man~

[source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/07/1n2d-visits-jung-joon-youngs-home-in.html]

Maknae's Instagram post with Junho & Jongmin (video): 

Edited by kayefaye