Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo @lunagal @tiffanyndo thank you soooooo much girlssss!!! :* :* :* my daily dose of yys is hereee...

ughhh seriouslyyyyy yeonseokssi..keep talking bb everything you say amuse me huhuhuhu..and you are really chilbong 2.0. :((

"i do have my secret,but its a secret" I DIED!!!!! :))

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffanyndo

REPLY 1994 Epilogue 2: Yoo Yeon Seok's cut
hard-subbed by YeoNiverse just for you!

Thank you @lunagal (translator) and @rose_liana (timer/subber/editor) for the marvelous work! Gazillion thumbs up for you~

Even though most of us might have watched the epilogue so many times already, I recommend everyone to watch these videos because the subbing work is really beautiful!

http://youtu.be/Z5dUFBPzqs0

http://youtu.be/wz-bBH4gx7U

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

tiffanyndo

said:

eNews 24 Interview

Thanks @zannloo again for translating and @lunagal for proofreading :"D You guys are jjang!

Original Article Link: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsId=322515

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

Oh, can I just say, in case @Yeonseok411 is reading this...
SbikqfTTUICD8wBS.Svl7&#a]#iacfoa

Translation:You cried while reading the script about Chilbong's farewell scene in the baseball stadium? Ooof.Take it. My fangirl heart. My kdrama-addicted soul. Everything. :((
PS:Dear Manager of CJ E&M's youtube videos,Sharing is caring. 'Kaythanksbye.

Activity 2: Describe or say anything about Chilbong in 7 words!
zMYIW9o.gif

Rules to Participate:
1) All the responses will be put under Chapter 3 - Falling in love with Chilbong.
2) Post the response in the project thread.
3) What to include:
- In 7 words, describe or say anything about Chilbong.
- Name and country
4) Have fun with it, and don't think too hard :)

Example 1:  (1)Chilbong (2)is (3)a (4)miracle (5)and (6)a (7)sweetheart!

Example 2:  (1)Chilbong (2)is (3)our (4)moon, (5)star (6)and (7)sky

NOTE: Activity 1 is closed. If you want to answer activity 1's question, feel free to email us at chilbongiefanproject@gmail.com! We would love to hear from you.

Guest pompango

I have a suggestion: maybe the person who is in charge of the youtube channel could upload the videos privately? You can provide us a link on this forum so that we can watch it on the actual YT website, and that way the video won't be blocked. Perhaps we can update the front page with the links (when @8001spring comes back from her vacation, of course).

I mean wow, DC Gall had full proofed their website. I can't link or copy pictures anymore.
But here's the link to YYS Clarisonic CF Photos: 
ETA: Alright, i found the article and the picture. BOOYAHHH 
Yoo Yeon Seok for Clarisonic
id="bo_v_title" class="view-subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 15pt; font-family: 'Nanum Gothic', dotum; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 1.4;"배우 유연석, 클렌징 디바이스 ‘클라리소닉’의 한국 모델로 발탁article link: http://www.cyfren.com/main/bbs/board.php?bo_table=entertainnews&wr_id=2723
2106534240_q8bAUEHT_EC9CA0EC97B0EC849D.j

@KepogeeThanks for sharing!!
As a clarisonic user myself, I fully approve of this endorsement of his. hahaha.Who else thinks that they put on way too much lip gloss on him in these pictures?Reminds me of the pink lipgloss they put on Lee Minho in heirs. hehehe

Thank you so much @lunagal @rose_liana @zannloo @tiffanyndo for all the translations and clips.. you guys are awesome  ^:)^ =D> :-bd >:D<
What a bless morning today... I woke up to news of YYS for Clarisonic.. read in weibo that the tv ad will start playing in mid of Jan :x
Edit:The clip was fine when I first streamed it but now it's blocked /:)

I saw people in twitter talking about YYS going to attend 28th Golden Disk Award tomorrow as a presenter... hope that it's true..Can't wait to see him there.. it pick my interest for GDA again.. I just going to ignore it this year since my fav group didn't have any album.. but if YYS is going to be there, I'm going to watch it for sure.

Guest tikamicizia

YYS in wet hair?? yessss pleaseeee.. omagahhh his skin is so perfect.. reminds me of song jong ki... thank you all for the picturess  :-*

Guest adniRose

oh no, the YT vid blocked already... ggrrrr... any possibility upload it somewhere..? something like dailymotion..?but still million thanks to subbing team.. you are are awesome..! can't thankful enough..

alayna said: I saw people in twitter talking about YYS going to attend 28th Golden Disk Award tomorrow as a presenter... hope that it's true..Can't wait to see him there.. it pick my interest for GDA again.. I just going to ignore it this year since my fav group didn't have any album.. but if YYS is going to be there, I'm going to watch it for sure.

Guest tiffanyndo

THE INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Recruiting: a fund-raiser ^^

We are currently working on planning for the fund-raising. Unfortunately, no one on the project team is experienced in this area, so we would like to ask if any YeoNizen could please kindly offer a hand. This is a very important (if not deciding) step of this project, so please help us out! Your help will be very appreciated, and you will be given credit properly.

Please PM me as soon as you can if you are interested in this fund-raising position so that I can invite you to the next team meeting. We look forward to hearing from you!

@airasara this year GDA will be held in Kyunghee University... they not going oversea this year... well, I attended GDA last year.. lol.. YYS going to attend together with Sam Cheonpo.. it's funny how in Reply 1997 all promotion done by the male and female lead.. but in Reply 1994, everybody appear in events with Samcheonpo  :D
@tiffanyndo for international fan projects, normally fund collected through paypal.. I don't mind donating for this project :)

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Yeon Suk and Sistar Bora Become Korean Model for clarisonic

ar4mot8g43cowahje5zpo5h7j61gz0rz.jpg

Guest ftbluepm

I can't catch up these days do to such crazy schedule
THANK YOU
THANK YOU GUYS, the staffs especially for your hard work!
I don't have time to actually read/ watch those articles/videos that you guys made (I will this weekend), but I know you guys are doing such amazing job!
I can't thank you guys enough for making these happen. Great teamwork! Great products!
HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL YYS LOVERS <3

Hello Yoo Yeon Seok fans!!! 
I know we all want to spread our YYS love to every corner of the globe. I have suggested to the YYS-IFC group that why don't we make headers for dramabeans with YYS in the header (but of course we need incorporate dramabean's name), but @tiffanyndo suggested a better one that we put it up in the main thread so that those who are artistic out there can make one and personally send it to dramabeans. 
So are there any artistic people out there that want to make DB headers containing YYS?
So i researched what are the usual criteria to make the headers:1. The usual size of the header is 980 by 200 px2. The words that are usually contained are 'dramabeans' and ' deconstructing k-dramas and k-pop culture'3. You can send the link to your header in the comments section of the rotating header page4. Make sure YYS opps is in there. hehehe.
Here is the link of the rotating headers page: http://www.dramabeans.com/about/headers/comment-page-9/#comments
You can send as many as you can, but unfortunately there is no assurance YYS's as the header will be chosen by javabeans or girlfriday (but we can still hope). I think we have a high chance though that we will be chosen because girlfriday and javabeans seems to be partial towards Yoo Yeon Seok oppa.
P.S. If only i was good in photoshopped i would be making crazy graphics of YYS. 

Archived