Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest chappykoo

@autumn_bliss omggg yesh the green sweater he wore on the prev interview sure does look good in him..but gee he is good in any colors tho..my most fave is bright colors since he has white skin..he looks good in any clothes tbh..or none :))

ah yeah isnt in the interview he actually planned to travel after reply?half of me is really happy seeing him gains all the attentions and recognitions and schedules he got but i want him to take some break too..but then i wouldnt get my daily dose of yys..sigh the dillema..

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightingstar

@zannloo: OMG, how can you dig a whole treasure like this? :)) he is definitely a hardworking actor since he was in university :D and DAMN IT, i'm f*cking jealous with this girl :(( OMG!!! and the gif of doctor YYS is totally killing :)) he is so cuteeeeeeee! :xhehehe, waiting for your translation, i think this weekend you have to work really hard because his news and interviews come like a storm :))

@zannloo again, thank you so much for compiling all those awesome updates despite of being busy with school. 12 hours whaaaatttt? School, please be kind to our lovely @zannloo 
lmao that part about YYS and SHJ sounds so cute. I can imagine YYS with his camera in his hand together with a puzzled look on his face like a kid approaching SHJ asking why he was crying so badly and then left to snap photos with staffs and crew since the actors/actresses were busy crying, lmao. I'd love to see a video footage of him going around the house snapping photos with everyone using his polaroid camera. And how he then got lost in his own world while signing his autographs and wrote his memorable words onto those photos, then arranging them into a heart shape and snap the heart shape arranged photos one last time before giving out to everyone. The way he got himself busy with photos instead of crying like others reminds me of Chilbongie a lot, okay. 

Guest adniRose

lightingstar

said: i remember someone in this thread mentioned about his birthmark on his neck and i have spent some times to find out and this is what i have found

:)

) he really has a small red birthmark on this neck on the right side

you can see it quite clear in those photo

zannloo said:3. Haetae(SHJ)'s recent interview [LOL ALERT]not the full interview but just a part of it:"When I was crying non-stop (last day of filming) Yoo Yeon Seok came over and ask me "Why are you crying so badly?" and left. It was embarrassing but fortunately Jung Woo and SCP hyung were crying as well so I was kind of glad."SHJ commented while laughing "I think the reason why Yoo Yeon Seok was still able to stay calm throughout the last day of filming was because he was too busy taking pictures with everyone, he was too busy to cry."PMSLps i dont have the link to the original article, chinese fans dont post the link so.... :(

drl082.jpg

He is talented and perfect package, great in acting, have a nice body, he has great personality, always open her heart and humble.

(sorry still figure it out how to insert a pic)

guys so many koreans aretweeting someting about 유연석, 유정, 치인트 but i dont understand what are they talking about

)

I used dictionary

유정 = yujeong = warm heartedness

치인트 = chiintheu = point value

maybe they're talking that he has tender or warm heart as positive trait

Oh well... since I couldn't even track down the mother thread, I'll just take the liberty to post it here. This is video that compiles Free Hug events of all reply stars, including our YYS. You can see just how big his crowd was in comparison to others.. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnLUe33is80

cr: UPTV YouTube

New articles are popping out today. Here some new pictures for us. 20140108_1389145745_66306900_1.jpg?13891 20140108_1389145742_36899300_1.jpg?13891

Korean Article on the spoiler with their links. 

NEW ARTICLE: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=076&aid=0002447184

[인터뷰] 돌직구 같은 배우, 유연석… "칠봉이의 진심으로 충분해"

2014011101000952200057401_59_20140110083

ARTICLE: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=076&aid=0002447185

[선플은 선물입니다①] 유연석 "나정이에게 선플 달고파"

2014011101000952300057411_59_20140110083

Also, IDK if this has been posted before but this seems like a movie review about his indie movie Re-Encounter
EDIT: From what i understand c/o google-nim, it's an interview of the director about the movie. 

Here's the movie review/interview link: http://culturenori.tistory.com/1593
1312133E4D6EF109198C3B
161250424D6EF17219F71A
154412464D6EF18C13F446

Guest sassychic

I used dictionary

유정 = yujeong = warm heartedness

치인트 = chiintheu = point value

maybe they're talking that he has tender or warm heart as positive trait

I think they are talking about an anime remake...I read about the internet casting..and fans suggested who will be the cast..(I'm not so sure but that's what I read on twitter last night)

For those who want to see the photos of Yoo Yeon Seok for the interviews he has done 2 days ago, we have uploaded some of his photos (not yet all, we will do our best to upload everything) on Facebook: Here's the link: Yoo Yeon Seok on the News
Also @8001spring, for the magazine photoshoots, we have uploaded also all his photos including BTS pictures on facebook. If you want you can link the magazine photoshoots in the first page to the FB page so that future people can easily see it one page :)

Thanks everybody for the raining pics and goodies of uri YYS  >:D< Since I didnt go to other Reply 1994 actors' or the mother thread, I wonder if all of them getting the same coverage from the media or it is only him?
@kaylanurul from the hug event compilation clip, in my honest bias opinion, I think that not only he got the most crowds, but he also gave the most intimate hug  :x

Guest sassychic

ah yes, its i think people (yys fans?) were like please let yys do the casting or something like that..but i thought yoojung is an actress and chiinteu is a program or something :)) thanks @sassychic for the info :D

(The fans of that anime suggested yoojung to be one of the cast. They even suggested wonbin,lee nayoung,shinee minho and SNSD yuna.)

Archived