Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest tiffanyndo

So I tried to watch the "Werewolf Boy" for the very first time. Surprisingly, I don't hate YYS's character at all. Even when he did some Richard Simmons stuffs, I was like "yeah, okay. So..." instead of throwing my fist at him. :| I don't think I'm a person who can clearly define drama and reality lol (Or well, maybe this drama is a very special case, because I never have this problem before with other dramas.) To me, there is this blur line between YYS and CB, so no matter how horrible other characters play by YYS can be, I can't bring my self to hate him, because I subconsciously think that CB deserves it :-??

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know if some other people might think this way, too, but does this mean that YYS will never be able to portray successfully any villain role again (in some people's eyes)? :-?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiffanyndo said: So I tried to watch the "Werewolf Boy" for the very first time. Surprisingly, I don't hate YYS's character at all. Even when he did some Richard Simmons stuffs, I was like "yeah, okay. So..." instead of throwing my fist at him. :| I don't think I'm a person who can clearly define drama and reality lol (Or well, maybe this drama is a very special case, because I never have this problem before with other dramas.) To me, there is this blur line between YYS and CB, so no matter how horrible other characters play by YYS can be, I can't bring my self to hate him, because I subconsciously think that CB deserves it :-??

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know if some other people might think this way, too, but does this mean that YYS will never be able to portray successfully any villain role again (in some people's eyes)? :-?

Guest tiffanyndo

btw, anyone else plans to watch the special episodes this weekend? I don't like looking back at this drama, but at the same time, anything related to YYS is my happy pill right now. >"<

Also, are there going to be 2 of them? How long is each of them by the way?

Guest ftbluepm

Wow you guys.I just woke up..and 10+ pages back track.I was cracking up @ all the title you guys make for the Parody LOLLLLLLLDay 3: Still can't get over it. UGHHHH

Guest ftbluepm

And guys.I posted Chilbong's quote on tumblr
The one said "Because I was nice, I was ruined" and I got like almost 6.000 notes.(and the numbers keep increasing day by day)
Guess how many people are pissing the richard simmons off because of the ending. HAHAHAHA

anoosha said:

@star2010 said:

So, among YYS's new movies, i m looking for Secret Temptation the most, YYS as anti hero ( not a villain)  would be very interesting 

Is The Secret Temptation The movie about YYS character having an affair with a Married woman? Is it somehow Like or remake of "Unfaithful" Movie with Richard Gere?

If So, I hope His Character won't Die like Olivier Martinez's character did.

he has an affair with a married woman but that woman is his lover from the beginning. He sends her to a rich guys for whatever reason we dont know yet. So i dont think it s a remake of Unfaithful

It's supposed to be a remake of Woman of straw. But I'm kind of worried. The old movie did not do well because the plot was not strong enough.

I've seen the plot for Woman of Straw. Looks promising. Definitely not "Unfaithful" nor "Indecent Proposal". But I love to see Yeon Seok in a sexy movie cause he can be smexy. :))

That writhing in Saw is not enough nor the suckling in Oldboy.

Guest ftbluepm

Somebody, please go to Wiki and add a photo for YYS page please?I have no idea how to read code. I was trying to edit but have no clue :)And find a super duper hot picture okay? hahhaa

Somebody, please go to Wiki and add a photo for YYS page please?

I have no idea how to read code. I was trying to edit but have no clue :)
And find a super duper hot picture okay? hahhaa

Goal for today: Must find the best yys picture with no shirt.

Allkpop just reported that YYS will appear on taxi! :)
Edit: So this cracked me up: allkpop reported a while back about the special AM94 episodes. On twitter 2 users replied to them. One said: s/he hated the pd n hates the main male char and the second person told them to eff off! I find it funny that the mass hate that the AM94 team's getting is also being directed at those reporting articles RE to the drama. 

Guest tiffanyndo

YYS's possible future project

79a1WMK.jpg

BMZo4BH.jpg

Audience:E~ey, it can't be #1. Her hair is BLOND!
Me: Hello, where have you been??? Ever heard about trolling stand-in and bad photoshop skill? May be tvN can teach you one or two things about them. Cheers!

Dunno if I am still at the denial stage lol but right now, I think writer-whom-I-shall-not-name either had something against YoonJae the character in1997, but she couldn't do anything about it because the other 2 writers didn't let her to. So she took revenge by torturing the the new "YoonJae" 8-|

@tiffanyndo

I feel bad for this but I would like to suggest shiwon from am97. She was way more ballsy and constant than nj. Her bubbly nature would be a perfect foil for our cute puppy cb

Guest ftbluepm

msash said:

Somebody, please go to Wiki and add a photo for YYS page please?I have no idea how to read code. I was trying to edit but have no clue :)And find a super duper hot picture okay? hahhaa

Guest ftbluepm

THAT drama should have changed its name to
"ANSWER ME, WRITER" (for all the richard simmons you wrote and all the richard simmons you've done to us.)
I NEED AN EXPLAIN! 

Guys pls update pg 1 about our tumblr http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com by day_dreamer

Twitter : @fy_yooyeonseok by day_dreamer and @yeonseok411_IFC by me..

And if everyone agree, we'll call us, international fc of yoo yeon seok as YeoNiverse ( it's @Schoolers idea, and I think it's great name)..

FB maybe by @sassychic later...

if anyone want to join, pm us...

Have a nice day and a great new year's eve (but it reminds me of Chilbong again, what shoul I do?)

Actors Yoo Yun Suk, Jung Woo, and Kim Sung Kyun, who most recently wrapped up the tvN drama 'Reply 1994,' were revealed to have taken part in filming for tvN's 'Taxi.'

A rep from tvN said on December 30, "Since yesterday in the afternoon, Jung Woo and Kim Sung Kyun accompanied each other on 'Taxi' and finished filming. In addition, Yoo Yun Suk went on and filmed 'Taxi' as an exclusive guest two days before on December 27."

According to this rep, Jung Woo and Kim Sung Kyun talked about many things, such as behind-the-scenes stories of 'Reply 1994' and their feelings towards garnering a lot of popularity after a long period of little recognition. This will be Yoo Yun Suk's first time appearing as the exclusive guest on a talk show so the actor will talk about his career thus far.

The exact broadcasting schedule for these episodes are still under discussion, but they should be airing sometime in January.

CREDITS: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/yoo-yun-suk-jung-woo-and-kim-sung-kyun-from-reply-1994-to-appear-on-taxi#ixzz2p0IFSR3K
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook
---
YYS BBY!!!!
hooray.gif

I wasn't able to find good shirtless photos that wasn't in the train wreck drama. But this was absolutely adorable

http://upic.me/i/lt/7nmx1.jpg

Since I'm doing this with my phone, I couldn't upload the pic. Found it on the gu family thread on soompi.

Archived