Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kepogee kyaaaaa thank you for the cf videos. He shot me dead from 0:00 second mark already. That shot of his pectoralis major, ugh.  
Clarisonic, thank you for such a perfection of Yoo Yeon Seok's cf. You sure know when he looks his best and capitalise it. 4 for you, Clarisonic, 4 for you.

Guest adniRose

kepogee

said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS THE CLARISONIC CF IS HEREEEEEE
ON THE 19 SEC AND 24 SEC MARK. /DEADZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

AND HERE

[/size]

If anyone is interested, Yoo Yeon Seok shared a few of his favourite songs and gave his explanations in this article (naver's article in Dec 2012) which I saw in weibo. I'll briefly shared some parts... apologies if there's any mistake made or if it's been posted before. 

1. M.N.J -  후애 (Special drama ‘The Age of Innocence’ OST):
YYS mentioned that he was in his senior year in 2002 and was busily preparing for his Entrance(?) examination. He went to watch TV to clear his head and happened to hear this song from the drama. Since then, it’s a must for him to sing this song for every karaoke session.

2. Brian McKnight - Back at one (Album ‘Back at one’):
He first heard it during Year 1 of his university days. He started to familiarize with the song after singing along with his classmates. He finds it interesting seeing everyone sing along and count with their fingers at the same time (the chorus part).

3. Go Han Woo 고한우 – Tearful 암연 (Black Coffee Vol. 1 album):
The song he often listened to in his early 20s when he encountered farewell situations. When he was deeply absorbed in his thoughts/memories, he would listen and sing along with it.

4. Kim Yeon Woo 김연우 – A common word like ‘I love you’ 사랑한다는 흔한말 (Movie ‘Lost In Love’ OST) (P.S.: YYS must have like this song a lot as it was also in his CY’s playlist.):
He was in the army when he broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years. At that time, he felt that all the farewell songs in the world were his songs and this is the song he listened to the most. Listening to it also helps in his performance in farewell scenes.

5. Huh Gak
허각 – Hello (1st Mini album ‘First story’):
He really likes Huh Gak’s expressive voice and got teary–eyed every time he listened to ‘Hello’. As compared to the others, he finds this song more relatable as it had elements which are close to heart. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dy4pcTBaOs

CR to eva切后颈 / article (with chinese translation)

I think because he is the type who is sensitive and wears his heart on his sleeve, it seems like he always got hurt the most in his past relationships. He’s a bit like Chilbong in real life.. not much luck in love. >.< I really wish for him to find someone who really treasure and love him for who he is and make him the happiest man. keke

Guest tiffanyndo

Thanks @kepogee for sharing the CF X"3

bjq.gif

Well. hello there, handsome!
39c.gif

x43.gifkj0.giftocm.gif
s94d.gifsjx.gif

every second of this CF is so gif-making worthy I couldn't stop myself >"<

And I think uri Chilbong just made a major comeback with this CF! YYS totally had CB's persona in here, body language and everything just screamed so :-?

Btw, I knew that his shirt was tight but gosh, never realized that it was this tight
1xdt.png
I think I saw his nipples and I wasn't even looking for them, I swear!. They were just so... right there ;))
And this actually reminds me of HT's SSH fashion style post-enlistment kkkk

Guest lunagal

OMG you guys are KILLING me! First with laughter and then with those HOT pics! That white shirt???...........I just...........can't............. *imagines launching myself at his broad chest* 

@jongfucius That clip was of that guy who co-hosted Cats and Dogs with YYS. He called YYS on the show as he said that the other guys didn't believe he was friends with him. YYS responded by saying that this is the first time that that guy has called him since Cats and Dogs ended. And that since this was being broadcasted, that they should "tidy up their friendship" lol
EDIT.@tiffanyndo Oh yes, our boy is headlighting. High beams are on!  =)) He must really love the clarisonic. :))

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo asjfshakash thank youuuuu!!!!!! :* :* the dream gifs tho...but his face looked so skinny back then :))  and is there someone compiling pic of him and his watches in reply? he changed his watches every day :))
and awww,, YYS seems adore suzy so much..he also tweeted her a lot back then and he often talked about her too (in strong heart,in interview) i wonder how he felt when the dating scandal between suzy and sung jun appeared ;))
what is "Armeria" website? or is it part of DC YYS??
4a5cd722gw1ecmfdi65jjj20dc0m8whj.jpg
sorry to repost the pic but did he attend Han Gain wedding? 
I think clarisonic spot how good looking CB 2013 in white shirt and they're inspired to have him wearing this shirt :))
@shoes89 that's Ryu Hyun Kyung..i think she is so lucky because she got to involved in like 3-4 movie&dramas projects with YYS..so jelly :D

Guest pompango

Thank you, @zannloo! I love seeing new updated pics of YYS. And it's not Han Ga In's wedding, because she got married back in 2005.

Guest lunagal

zannloo said: @chappykoo you are welcome sweetheart hahaha you dont have to thank me every time ^^now that you mention han ga in i only notice that bouquet(?) hamper(?) whatever you call that is sent by HGI's fans O.O when was he close to HGI that he is invited to her wedding(?)? from what i rmb they didnt have any scenes tgt in A101 O.O

Guest chappykoo

YYS and Baro in GDA waiting room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMvr526xNKY

YYS B1A4 jjang~! Baro: Yoo Yun Suk jjang~!

i love how YYS dragged Sandeul to take pic with him and Baro <3 <3 <3

Because we all need to know what our Yeon Seok is trying to sell 
(English Subbed) 20140117 Clarisonic - Yoo Yeon Seok WOW MOMENT Campaign (30s)

Translated by our lovely @lunagal Subbed by yours truly
**Brought to you by the Yeoniversal Subbers from the Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC. Enjoy~

/now I feel like buying it omg. Stop trying to sell things to me, YYS. My wallet will be thinner, ugh

Archived