Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest jongfucius

Here's another video I found but I have no idea what this show is or what they're talking about...

I'm very tempted to pick up learning Korean again for the sake of YYS lol. Maybe, I'll find some time to relearn the alphabet and characters ~ 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm knocked out after (not so much of) an outstation for a day and omg he's in /that/ white shirt?!?! afhadjfnakjgnjqkegnkqejg Yoo Yeon Seok + plain, body fitting white shirt is one of my favourite OTPs, okay. thank you @alayna for sharing. 
/faints
@jongfucius I thought that 16 seconds video was merely a teaser? damit I need more than 5 seconds of that dashing heartbreaker Yoo Yeon Seok in that glorious plain white shirt, strutting down that hallway, Clarisonic! ;A; 

Guest jongfucius

@day_dreamer Ikr?? I need a whole movie of him just strutting around and chilling in that white dress shirt, with his hair styled like Joon's. He does one helluva great job wearing that shirt tho. 
Damn-hot-fanning-.gif
Here's another gif just for giggles ;))

Fanning-my-vagina-glee.gif

104919_original.jpgI need the glorious HD version of this, okay Clarisonic?
104538_original.jpg
Kiddy Yeon Seok at work. Why is he so cute?
source: baidu
@jongfucius lololol the gifs. they're apt, indeed xD Well I hope "Secret Temptation" will give us more of Yoo Yeon Seok chilling in those white plain shirts. *_______________*

It's official! My favorite shirt on Yoo Yeon Seok is nothing 8-> , and also that WHITE DRESS SHIRT.

I thought it was so cute that he counted the cameras on Taxi! Yes, 7 cameras for the ace baseball pitcher, Chilbong! :-*

Thanks for the update on YYS! I'm still asdffjgd over that white dress shirt. :x

Yoo Yun Suk talks about his 'bad boy' skinship tendency of grabbing the neck
yoo-yun-suk_1389816193_af_org.jpg

'Reply 1994' actor Yoo Yun Suk had all ears as he touched upon the topic of skinship during his appearance on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment'!

The reporter brought up the fact that Yoo Yun Suk seems to practice a 'bad boy' style of skinship, grabbing the back of a girl's neck as a sign of intimacy, such as when he is hugging her or kissing her. In response, the actor said, "I realized this after reading an article published about it. It's like almost as if trying to keep them from running away, I have my hand on the back of their neck."

Hearing this, his co-star Jung Woo joked, "He seems to be the forcible type" bringing laughs.

The reporter asked Yoo Yun Suk, "The nape of the neck to you is...?" and before he could answer, Jung Woo interrupted again with, "Force," and kept repeating it. Flustered, Yoo Yun Suk said, "I can't say force!  I don't know--I can't think of anything."  However, he threw out his last attempt at defending himself, as he said, "I'm not a bad boy."

As you can see in the snapshots below, he indeed is holding onto the back of Go Ara, Hyorin, and even Song Joong Ki's neck for some intimate skinship!

yoo-yun-suk_1389816552_yooyunsuk.jpg

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/yoo-yun-suk-talks-about-his-bad-boy-skinship-tendency-of-grabbing-the-neck#ixzz2qcyv3LbW 

New Article. According to google-nim 

It's about his taxi appearance and that we need to anticipate his singing skils?
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'택시' 유연석, 방송 최초 노래 실력 공개..'김구라도 홀렸다'enews24 | 2014.01.17 오후 12:22최종수정 | 2014.01.17 오후 1:06
63197106_59_20140117130602.jpg&twidth=43
article link: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=404&aid=0000054483&sid1=106&sid2=224&mode=LS2D

Moar of our tall and lean Yoo Yeon Seok in his glorious white shirt. Look at them legs. 
105207_original.jpg

105252_original.jpg
Ugh this particular photo is killing me. Beautiful body hugging white shirt : checked.Beautiful showcase of beautiful tall and lean body: checked.Big sized shoes: checked. cc @YenBig hands inappropriately placed at an inappropriate place: checked.
STOP KILLING ME, YOO YEON SEOK. STOP
105566_original.gif

source: baidu

Guest chappykoo

hahahaha im so dead because of:

1. YYS

2. in white shirt

3. all the big........hands....and heart....and shoes......

4.and all of you lol seriously you guys/girls are so hilarious..this reminds me on early reply days lol best shipmates ever and never change :)) oh you guys have changed actually,blame yys and his big.....heart :))

enews tweeted:

@enewsjockey: [enews24]박보영 "'응답하라 1994' 유연석, 깔롱부리더라" http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=328568 #박보영 #유연석 #늑대소년 #응답하라1994 http://twitter.com/enewsjockey/status/424043440611946497/photo/1

day_dreamer

said:

Ugh this particular photo is killing me. 

Beautiful body hugging white shirt : checked.Beautiful showcase of beautiful tall and lean body: checked.Big sized shoes: checked. cc @YenBig hands inappropriately placed at an inappropriate place: checked.

Guest tiffanyndo

alayna said:

day_dreamer

said:

Ugh this particular photo is killing me. 

Beautiful body hugging white shirt : checked.Beautiful showcase of beautiful tall and lean body: checked.Big sized shoes: checked. cc @YenBig hands inappropriately placed at an inappropriate place: checked.

Guest chappykoo

@saturn. YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!! thank you very much!!! tumblr_m0vnlxzdy91r0f4tc.gif

i was just laughing without knowing anything when i watched the HanBam cut yesterday..and  after reading your trans, omo it's so funny and the three of them are so cute together :)

According to this news, the limited edition, VIPS' special January 2014 menu "Reply 1994 Steak" as promoted by Yoo Yeon Seok has now became popular and ranked first in sales (in VIPS restaurants, I suppose).
Here are some photos of the VIPS Reply 1994 steak (and notice how the models were like wearing the same clothes as Chilbong and Najung on their 7-Eleven date):
1.jpg
130487_115854_272.jpg

and apparently that photo of YYS on VIPS facebook is actually in conjunction with an event with VIPS. It's some sort of a game where commenters were to play "rock paper scissors" with the post and they could win themselves some prizes/vouchers, I think?
Edit: omggg @saturn. I love you. Thank you *___* We'll be subbing the video and we'll be using your translation. Again, a million thanks for your awesome translation. <3<3<3

Guest chappykoo

OMGG i was just browsing YT and stumbled upon a Born to Sing with eng sub from @tiffanyndo channel!! thank you!!! idk if it has been shared here or not but..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBUp2pdd068

omggg his story in the movie is so cute now that i understand what they're talking..thank you so muchhh!!!! :* :* :*
and i read Old Boy spoiler in wikipedia and i just understand his part in the movie..HEOL YEONSEOKSSIIIII :-O X_X *brb erasing memory of him in the movie*
btw, @day_dreamer the VIPS restaurant is indeed a cider :)) and YAY his endorsement is a best selling product! usually company renew the contract if the promotion succeed..means more money to our YYS!!!!

Archived