Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

@chappykoo totally agree!!

:)

) YYS, YJS, Kyuhyun (my SJ bias lol) and probably Heechul... and don't forget Kim Gura! He was praising YYS in war of words too!!!

:)

)

and dont forget that 'his cups are really something' guy in battle of words too :))

wait has kim gura back to radio star?lol its been so long since i watch radiostar :))

@lunagal @ftbluepm thank you for the fun facts, you awesome people *_________________*
@zannloo omg that photo of him in High School! asfajkfbekba If he's in my class he'll receive my love letter in his desk everyday. lmao. Thank you for sharing the pic here! And with regards to Im Soo Jung sort of like introducing/suggesting him for the role in Secret Temptation (if it is true), then whoaaaaa. 
@mario_kam haiii there haiiii. yes that was me on omonatheydidn't :D Awwww so it's you! I love love love comments on YYS/Reply 1994 related posts there!

Anyway, after reading those awesome fun facts of YYS, I don't know... I find it hard to believe that he is a mere mortal. Could it be he's a fairy/angel in disguise or something? Because that guy cannot be real, seriously. How I wish to have a home with him. Ehmmmm. :P
YYS, 
post-20338-let-me-love-you-gif-giraffe-o

OMG @airasara...thank you for the link...he look sooo hoooootttt on Gu press conferences...see, how a different hairstyle change him in an instant..YYS-ssi, pleeeaaseee, stop being so adorable,..u're just making me love you even moooooreeee
:-* :x :P 

Guest pompango

@lunagal & @ftbluepm Thank you so much for the fun facts, I love those. I must say, seeing an environmentally-friendly man is quite a turn-on. ;)
@zannloo Thanks for posting the high school pictures! I've been trying to find one of him since FOREVER.

Guest chappykoo

@airasara goshhh..a blog with lots of yys..not only 1 but 2,5 posts (the 0.5 is from reply1994 picspam post :))) full of yys pics

"A WHOLE NEW WORLD~~~"

Guest tiffanyndo

@zannloo: here you go~
78e.gif

re-post funny pics. I PS-ed them in a very crappy way way way back then but some of you seem to find them interesting  :-?

V7krvRp.jpg

AsMWpX1.jpg

Guest elena1984

It took me two days to catch up with the thread and I'd like to thank @everyone @Yeoniverse Yoo Yeon Seok IFC for the amazing work of researching, translating, uploading all sorts of articles, pics and videos: kudos guys. The YYS family is incredibly awesome ;) 
Also I'd really like to thank Yoo Yeon Seok's parents for giving birth to such a perfect male species. I should fly to Korea to say my thanks and give 'em presents for a lifetime but it still wouldn't be enough. 
And thank you, Yeon Seok-ah for working out and showing that six-pack and your sculptured chest whenever the PD allows you to. Keep it up!   :x

Guest jongfucius

I don't know if these have already been shared, but it doesn't hurt to reshare them right? ^^
I'm not sure what they're exactly saying about him, but they're obviously talking about Chilbong. The discussion begins for Yoo Yeon-seok at the 2:18 mark.  

Yoo Yeon-seok comes in 5th place with 6% of the viewer's votes, as "Most Anticipated Star of 2014", his part starts at the 1:10 mark. 

Guest 8001spring

shoes89 said:@8001spring Thank you so much too for keeping the first page updated and organized. I was able to watch this cute short vid of YYS singing from it. 

Guest 8001spring

Reply 1994 Epilogue Part 1
Yoo Yeon Seok and Go Ara shooting the driving scene.

Credit as tagged
Hearing them mentioning how this resembled Running Man, coupled with the Gifs with Kwang-soo above, made me hope Yeon-seok would be featured in it. From the BTSs of Taxi, he seems to have the persona suited for variety shows.

Guest chappykoo

@8001spring @czakhareina that gifs looks like mine :)) i made that and posted in my tumblr super-sooyoung

http://super-sooyoung.tumblr.com/post/71621925090/otps-chilbongie-x-lee-kwang-ja

Archived