Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

@ftbluepm @lunagal kyaaahhhh thank you soooo muuchhhh!!!

gosh he is soooocute with those nature-y personalities..and gosh his bed is surrounded by plants ;)) i really love crafty person huhuhu yys how can i not love you to the moon and back?and yeah he looks smart and as a class president/monitor i wonder if he had lots of fangirls even back then :))

and yeah his voice is unique,dopey but he make it sounds sexy ;))

MORE MORE MORE!! i cant get enough of him

btw guys do you know that we have so many talented people here sobs..yys is so lucky to have you all as his intl fans :')

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo thankyouuuu!!hahaha omggg he looks the sameeeee huhuhu he looks handsome among his friends :)) and thats chilbong hair loool he is a real life chilbong..but the upgraded ver :)) lets call him chilbong 2.0. :))

but lol the photo looks like taken out of history book :))

is that during highschool era?

Guest lunagal

@zannloo hahahahahahahah!!!!
He was right when he said that in high school he was tall and skinny!
ALSO: I love Junsu too from DWAYG! That is such an adorable gif!
@chappykoo I think he meant that his words come out a bit dopey?

A million thanks to all of you who translate and also created a fanbase for YYS. Yooniverse is so cute!Aside from my endless cheer to you guys, I wish I could contribute more.... high five to all of you who got the time and talent to do all these amazing jobs 
:-h (please accept this as a high five)!
I don't know if this fact is well known by you guys or not, but the video for 이오공감 - 사랑이 그리운 날들에 (1992年)  that is posted in the front page is actually the original video for Yoon Jong Shin - What I Should Do Tomorrow.If I'm not wrong, as a celebration of  Yoon Jong Shin career they made special covers for his song and remade the videos too.One of them is What I Should Do Tomorrow with Sung Si Kyung, and they asked YYS to be in the video again!
So here it is, the original Yoon Jong Shin video: 

Guest lunagal

@zannloo hahahahahahaas for that episode of Cats and Dogs that you have the gif of, the dog that's all over him (smart dog) is female, and the cohosts were commenting that they thought that she was infatuated with YYS (once again smart dog)

Guest smallfly

@zanloo: thanks for your sharing, dear >:D<
He's so handsome for a high school boy 8-> He did look skinny and kinda nerdy (in a laaave-liii way) in the past - a typical modest monitor *awwww* 
He now? Hotie of the year with impressive six packs, manly arms, and a sexy back  *drooling*
And I'm really amazed by the ability to re-discover stuff related to YYS of the fans, as if they were Sherlock's interns :))

Thanks everybody for all the goodies.. translations, gif, clips, artworks... this thread is really awesome  ^:)^
@zannloo omg..thanks for that high school pic of him.. he really stood out among others, isn't he? now I really wonder what's wrong with the ex-who-dumped-him-during-his-militaryAfter seeing that, I hope that DC or Baidu fans will dig out his military pics.. really want to see him in air force uniform.. 
@chappykoo he looks all good and perfect until he open his mouth during variety show ;))
I can't stop looking at this gif... let me feed you oppa 
6039d04ajw1ec8llmbs2vg206t05yu0y.gif

credit

i love those random facts about him! makes him more adorable!  :x YYS actually looks smart, unlike that guy named Chilbong.  :)) Taus Les Jaurs  :))
^^^that's an adorable photo haha. how do people find those photos tho. amazing skills lol

Guest chappykoo

@alayna lol thats just like joo sang wook :)) ruin their cool image when they start talking :)) and i fall even deeper to both guys after seeing them ruining their image on national tv :))

@hmhas thats why yys is a chilbong 2.0. he is an upgraded ver! :))

arumdaun said: I don't know if this fact is well known by you guys or not, but the video for 이오공감 - 사랑이 그리운 날들에 (1992年)  that is posted in the front page is actually the original video for Yoon Jong Shin - What I Should Do Tomorrow.
If I'm not wrong, as a celebration of  Yoon Jong Shin career they made special covers for his song and remade the videos too.One of them is What I Should Do Tomorrow with Sung Si Kyung, and they asked YYS to be in the video again!
So here it is, the original Yoon Jong Shin video: 

Guest adniRose

million thanks @ftbluepm @lunagal for the fun facts..non-smoker, rarely drinks, friendly and humble.. and now whaaattt..? he's environmental friendly, can even made skincare product by himself... what a genius..! he loves plant and flowers, definitely a romantic person...i need to marry someone like him.. so Yeon Seok Oppa, please reduce your perfectness a lil bit... 
if not i'm going to stay single forever because cant find any man like you.. or, can i marry you...?? :D

[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] OMG CHINESE FANS FOUND SOMETHING

676a79f4jw1ec8w4g0q30j20bo0fkwfz.jpg
cr: as tagged

those beautiful bushy eyebrows~~~

If I have a classmate that handsome, I'd vote for him as class president every year!. Yeah, I'd pretty much stalk him. :))

Guest GiangT

Tks everyone in your awesome work of translation, uploading video, gif, pics...
@zannloo: I highly appreciate your pic of schoolboy YYS.
I'm so curious how he looked when he was in school. There is no doubt that his face didn't change much after many year. OMG, I can't believe that YYS is 30 years old, he looks so young and cute :x
I think his voice is so special that I can realize his voice among many other voice in his movie and drama.

Guest chappykoo

omg.. I didn't know it!!! thank you!!!

I love this song... I thought it was just another colaboration song from YJS & SSK, but it's actually a remake of  YJS' old song.. and they used the same model for the MV!!!  me likeyyy :x :x however.. what a sad mv :(

im also surprised..and i think yys is yjs personal fave :)) he went to hwashin which hosted by yjs as one of the mc,and he use the same model for original and remake mv,and yys also won a yjs award as best actor :)) fanboy detected? now i have another reason to want yys as radio star guest!! maybe the ep title will be: radio star special: yys and the fanboys featuring heechul :))

@chappykoo Heenim also like that.. no more cool image once he open his mouth :)
speaking of Heenim, I'm waiting for his Chilbongie's parody... hope he'll do one, just like the one he did for Heirs..
and talking about Heirs.. I saw a post by PSH's fan that the filming of "Royal Tailor" will start in Feb until July and it will be aired at the end of the year... Is that normal for a movie to take 5 months of filming? well, I thought that it gonna take only 2-3 months.. I'm still hoping for a drama for him in 2014.. but if movie filming take so much time so how to act in drama :(

Archived