Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest adniRose

just watched the special eps.. in the confrontation with T scene when he get ready to immerse in his role, it just give me shivers... how his expression change, with those intense glare...it's amazing how he can give that cold guy vibe and second later be the sweet guy with those smile... tumblr_myw194dsgm1qbjiczo1_500.jpg

no wonder YYS can nail any role given... he can be different person with only slightly change in his expression...
i think it's gonna be awesome if he's given a character that require him to be two different person.. just like HyunBin in Secret Garden..

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jongfucius

So I got around to watching that video after posting it up, I cannot get over how much of a fan boy Heenim is, you could practically hear him at the 0:05 second mark heheheh ~ anyways I just love how one of the MCs points out how nice Yoo Yeon-seok's pecks are, as if we all didn't know  ;)) and I also have to agree with Kim Gura once again about how a hair style can vastly change one person's appearance. I remember a couple of people in this thread (earlier on) sharing the same exact sentiments about his hairstyles in Reply 1994, when his fringes were down he was the sweet, warm, and innocent 20 yr old Chilbongie in 1994 but once those fringes were gelled up he became a more mature, jaded, and sophisticated 40 yr old Seon-joon in 2013. It's like two (slightly) different people in one person, and if I were to choose between Chilbongie and Seon-joon... I don't know who I'd pick! 
Ha, maybe I'll just pick Yoo Yeon-seok, just to be safe :P 

Guest tiffanyndo

Good morning/afternoon/evening, YeoNizens! ^^

I'm sorry for this PR post but I'd like to, again, draw your attention to the International Project.

As you might already know, we are currently taking suggestions for the photobook's name/title until Jan. 17th. So please click on the link below if you have one. We'd love to hear any idea from you <3

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021711/chilbong-yoo-yeon-seok-fan-project?new=1

Guest ftbluepm

me and my awesome teammate @lunagal are doing this super awesome mm..may i  call a small project? for you guys.
please look forward to it!!! you guys will love it!

Guest jongfucius

I am now belatedly realizing that Hi.Ni, the girl who covered Banks' "Can't Have You" for the drama is the same exact girl from Honey-G's MV with Yoo Yeon-seok. What is this? LOL. It's kind of funny, considering that in Honey-G's video YYS was pining over Hi.Ni throughout half of the video, and then they presumably got together at the end. Now, we've got YYS as Chilbong pining over Na-jung, and Hi.Ni is doing the singing... but Chilbong still didn't get the girl. Ahhh, listening to this song just opens up old wounds, seriously... this was the one song that I cried and listened to when the finale episode aired TT I am now deeming this song Chilbong's anthem. I'm looking back on that day and I can't help but laugh, ahah sorry guys if this is a sensitive topic. I really did treat that finale as if it was a break up xD
Ok, I'm done posting for the day. See yaaaa ~

Guest sailat

Thank you all for the pix, the translations, EVERYTHING!!

We sincerely appreciate it! 

RE AM94 SP: 

1. omigoshhhh! Where do I even begin?! I feel like my love for CB spilled onto YYS during the show but to see how effin charming he is irl... gahhhh, how can these girls even be immune to him?! O_O
2. It was wonderful to see him dig deep to efficaciously to show CB's vulnerability... it was just great! THANK YOU camera man!
3. The preview for the SP2 got me all excited. Him grunting (HOMGGG) whilst doing sit ups pretty much did me in! And, that epic laugh! *le sigh*
4. I haven't seen the Hwasin epi but I've heard all about it. I feel like he totally acted innocent when he kisses Baro & the latter has a sorta quizzical look (at this point YYS's super satisfied getting that kiss in) and then when Baro looks over at him... he's all "omgahhh, I got carried away & did it unintentionally" look! hahaaaaaa... love him!

RE Taxi teaser:

1.Seeing the girls sobbing got me teary-eyed. It must've been such a wonderful opportunity for Dohee and Baro to work alongside such stalwarts and experienced actors. It also irked me that the writer to tap into the husband mystery sorta maligned this drama for me. When SSK's song was playing in the BG it did get me in the heart as the first halfish of the show was truly wonderful.  

2. YYS backhugging JW was all sorts of awesome. He didn't want to feel left out when the latter's consoling Dohee. Poor HT should've just dived in and be as shameless as our oppa. Just great!

I'm pretty sure I've yet to "see" anybody in reel or real life whose skin will be as flawless as YYS's! It fairly glowssss... it must be a combo of great genetics and healthy lifestyle.

jongfucius said: I am now belatedly realizing that Hi.Ni, the girl who covered Banks' "Can't Have You" for the drama is the same exact girl from Honey-G's MV with Yoo Yeon-seok. What is this? LOL. It's kind of funny, considering that in Honey-G's video YYS was pining over Hi.Ni throughout half of the video, and then they presumably got together at the end. Now, we've got YYS as Chilbong pining over Na-jung, and Hi.Ni is doing the singing... but Chilbong still didn't get the girl. Ahhh, listening to this song just opens up old wounds, seriously... this was the one song that I cried and listened to when the finale episode aired TT I am now deeming this song Chilbong's anthem. I'm looking back on that day and I can't help but laugh, ahah sorry guys if this is a sensitive topic. I really did treat that finale as if it was a break up xD

Hello guys, we just updated the facebook page of YYSIFC: https://www.facebook.com/yeoniverse411
If you want to see the compiled pictures of the latest photoshoot of YYS please do like the page and share the YYS love. While compiling i noticed that he had the same pose for two different photoshoots, nonetheless, it was both drool worthy.

1544391_625297917531167_1207150708_n.jpg1501696_625288747532084_1817057375_n.jpg

Guest rose_liana

star2010 said:

YYS's cut from Taxi tonight ep, click 

here, then click "continue as free user." you can stream it, if you want to download it, click "download file" on the right bottom. Another link to download, here 

p.s: if you want to upload in youtube, go ahead, dont need to credit me

@star2010 and @rosel_liana thanks so much for sharing and uploading the CUTS of YYS in the special and Taxi 
Looking at the taxi cuts, I really think he has tenths if not hundred polaroid camera! the black one he holds before blowing the candle is certainly one polaroid camera because he has that one pic he holds. aaaaahhhhh... maybe its the camera that produced all the pictures he took with all the staff members and shared it in a heart shape form on twitter! aaccchhh... such a cutie pie.. 
Can I keep him for myself? heheheehehe... 

Guest chappykoo

@autumn_bliss whoaaa thank you for subbing battle of words!!! im downloading it right now :D
@star2010 and @rose_liana thanks for the taxi cut and reupload it in dailymotion too..im downloading this too now haha cant wait for watching it soon! meanwhile im gonna swooning over  his vid cut in the SP ep 1 :))
why cant it be friday already i already miss him so much! anyone know when will he start filming for those movies?being a fan of idols who is regularly feeded by their updates in the daily/hourly basis its torturing waiting for updates from YYS :)) but thankfully i have you guys who feed me with so many translations,video cuts, subs, pics updates etc etc in here or in SNS accounts and i feel the love from you all for uri YYS :') I cant mention each one of you specifically but...CAN I HUG YOU ALL GUYSSSSS?????? :((

Guest jongfucius

star2010 said: jongfucius said: I am now belatedly realizing that Hi.Ni, the girl who covered Banks' "Can't Have You" for the drama is the same exact girl from Honey-G's MV with Yoo Yeon-seok. What is this? LOL. It's kind of funny, considering that in Honey-G's video YYS was pining over Hi.Ni throughout half of the video, and then they presumably got together at the end. Now, we've got YYS as Chilbong pining over Na-jung, and Hi.Ni is doing the singing... but Chilbong still didn't get the girl. Ahhh, listening to this song just opens up old wounds, seriously... this was the one song that I cried and listened to when the finale episode aired TT I am now deeming this song Chilbong's anthem. I'm looking back on that day and I can't help but laugh, ahah sorry guys if this is a sensitive topic. I really did treat that finale as if it was a break up xD

alayna said:

chappykoo

said:  btw i open that withbeauty page and notice that SM artists also went to that salon..and in SH yys also said that he and SJ went to the same salon...hmm is GAR also went to that salon?

;)

) haha i lurked to the step sister thread and one of them said she actually ship GAR and YYS in real life

:)

) but gotta admit that they have overwhelming chemistry between them in the bts

;)

)

Guest chappykoo

Just finished watching the Battle of Words sub (thanks @autumn_bliss !) and i loled at the guy MCs fanboying over his body and his acting skill..when i read the translation i thought it's the lady MC who swooning about his body but its actuallt the guy MCs and heechul said "Chilbongie!" "Whoa so cool" and the other said "His 'cup' is really something" :))

Archived