Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest jrfam78

I just watched the special and I don't think the first one is worth watching. It is just an overview of important scenes and a who all the characters are. We can watch our favorite CB NJ scenes other ways without having to see the other couple scenes. I did like the SCP and YJ scenes but those too I can watch separately. The only scene worth watching is the very beginning with YYS in his accent and the very end with YYS and GAR driving scene. I am pretty sure that TvN has those cuts out on their You Tube channel. Tonight's episode seems more of a BTS and worth watching. Chocolate abs, do I have to say more . 

Who said that YYS was not a lead. First in the ep was JW then YYS and then GAR audition tape. Anyone that thinks that he wasn't a lead should watch it.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jrfam78 said: I just watched the special and I don't think the first one is worth watching. It is just an overview of important scenes and a who all the characters are. We can watch our favorite CB NJ scenes other ways without having to see the other couple scenes. I did like the SCP and YJ scenes but those too I can watch separately. The only scene worth watching is the very beginning with YYS in his accent and the very end with YYS and GAR driving scene. I am pretty sure that TvN has those cuts out on their You Tube channel. Tonight's episode seems more of a BTS and worth watching. Chocolate abs, do I have to say more. Who said that YYS was not a lead. First in the ep was JW then YYS and then GAR. Anyone that thinks that he wasn't a lead should watch it.

@jongfucius thanks for the gifffsss!!! Ugh THOSE ABS how can we NOT be branded as superficial when THAT MAN looks like...that?  =P~
@mncmonic ehhhrrrmaaahhhgeeerrrrdddd THOSE LIPS! They're so nice and pretty and damn lemme at it!
I hate you, Yeon Seok oppa for doing this to me.

Guest ftbluepm

Okay..tell me how, people don't fall for a manwho is
- a non smoker
- a non snacker
- with abs
- a smile to die for
- tall
- long legs
- love dogs and cats
- a laugh could kills a nation.

ftbluepm said: Okay..tell me how, people don't fall for a manwho is
- a non smoker
- a non snacker
- with abs
- a smile to die for
- tall
- long legs
- love dogs and cats
- a laugh could kills a nation.

@tiffanyndo @kaylanurul @paradicez and whoever else is working on the project.  JUST WHERE ARE MY MANNERS? GALS of the project team, have I expressed just how awesome you guys are for working on this project? I'm still thinking of what to do cuz I want it to be perf and YYS deserves the best. Even if we didn't get the ending we hoped for and wanted, I'm so happy it brought all of us here together. Also, the graphics are so CUTE OMG. 

Guest tiffanyndo

@candid59: I'm a fan of your writing, so I can't wait to see what you are gonna write about for the project :"D
And thanks, again, for supporting the project. I personally don't mind working hard on it as long as many of us participate and spread all the love :x

Guest jongfucius

Omg, I can't stop staring at this gif you guys!!!
tumblr_mylhynYtbI1qzcknyo3_250.gif
cr: ybkdik91
Dem eyes tho
Dem cheek bones thoDem eyebrows thoDat nose thoDat hair thoDat face tho
BUT MOST OF ALL.... DEM LIPS DANGGGGG. GIMMEEEEE ~
lol_zps444c8fcf.gif?t=1388809339
(i srsly had to make this gif meh my gifs are so grainy today)
Btw, I want to give a big thanks to all the girls who are working hard on the intl project, and thank you guys again for all the updates and the translations <3 

LOLOL uri Yeon Seok-ie is so affectionate! DIS PLAYAH. My God, he is flirtin' up a storm with everyone

tumblr_myux53LjkJ1qelp03o2_500.gif

credit: http://kreaseyur.tumblr.com/

(Poor Son Ho Joon is like, "NO ONE LOVES ME. :( " LOL)

Yeon Seok is full of aegyo and such a touchy-feely kinda guy. Wonder how it would be like if he finally works with Lee Jong Suk or Kim Woo Bin who are so much like him... man-child.

Guest jongfucius

candid59

said:

LOLOL uri Yeon Seok-ie is so affectionate! DIS PLAYAH. My God, he is flirtin' up a storm with everyone

credit: http://kreaseyur.tumblr.com/

(Poor Son Ho Joon is like, "NO ONE LOVES ME.

:(

" LOL)

OMG @tiffanyndo, @kaylanurul @sunshine15, @paradicez and other YYS project main team, thank you for your hardwork! You are the best! ^:)^

I'm sorry cause I don't have any skill to help you guys : designing, photoshopping, proofreading, etc (besides my love for YYS
:-* ) but I will definitely join this project and will think about book title. Oh and may I ask you, is it ok if we write based on 2-3 topics from those 7 topics? thank you!

Guest tiffanyndo

@greenbee77: Hi, thank you for your support.

Did you mean to ask if your message can cover more than 1 topic?
The book is going to have 7 chapters (sections) for 7 mentioned topics; therefore, in order for the organizing process to be faster and easier, it would be the best if each message covers 1 topic only. You can send more than 1 message, though, if you would like to talk about more than 1 thing (as long as they are submitted in different emails).
I'm sorry if this might affect the flow of your writing, but please understand :") We look forward to your submission!

@candid59: do you which video do those "flirting" gifs come from? ;)) i don't think it is from the special ep, right? :-?

Guest lightingstar

candid59 said: Y'all just wanted the YYS cuts from the special? You got it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12KFWRiURU

Credit goes to original uploader

Archived