Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

If we're going to talk about uniting forever alone 2nd leads... can we add Yoon Seung Ho (I miss you. Costar with YEH)? He fought hard but at the end, YEH chose Mickey. 

;)

)

Or Yong Jung Hwa (Marry him if you dare) ? 

but yonghwa already have psh on and off screen :)) lets give the others a chance :))

can i have yys in radio star along with heechul as guests?i want heechul to nag/rant in front off yys face hahaha..and have kyuhyun butcher him in the talkshow :)) #fandomcollide

ps:anyone waiting for tonight's that drama special ep? :))

Guest Anitas

Hello nareki i can see you,,,i'm really annoyed that there is still the nareki lurked this tread only to reported to their thread about chilbong and about us,,,, we in this thread just discussed our disappointment to the unlogical and irrational finishing ending and not discussed about trash,,, but they still busy discussed about us,,, :P  :P,,  :P

I'm currently watching the first episode of General Hospital 2, and Yoo Yeon Seok has a small role in it to my surprise. He's definitely charming in the role of a hospital intern with glasses to accentuate the smart, nerdy appearance. Adorable! :P

Guest Anitas

I just find new article about PD interview and it's translated via google translate,, so sorry it's a bit mess translation.

from http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401030243103110

'Responded' PD "was the first arrow is not teuleojineun Fantasy" (interview)

'Come in 1994 "director Shin, Won - Ho PD is a triangular romance ending explained. Shin, Won - Ho PD is January 2 pm CJ E & M Center basement restaurant in advanced Newsen in an interview with "The husband find a fun thought and put it was," he said Shin, Won - Ho PD is "all about her husband or lover Melo not find that right format. melodrama is essentially a" life would be so happy to have two people you ask the end, or is it make hair jyeoteulkka End 'Do not Ask harp. We quest in the middle of the middle cloth 'when these guys would eventually marry "only went to throwing. ending tells'll start the story-teller's position is wrong. Moreover, we are going to complete the synagogue because it was drama you see through the whole frame was necessary that frame the'll find a husband, "he said.PD Shin, Won - Ho so just find a husband coming to flock to large explosive he did not expect. Shin, Won - Ho PD is the "quest cloth basic skills of people who basically is a performing art. Wonder who beat you to turn off the power for 60 minutes of entertainment. Catch a thrown rock, paper, scissors stand that has a fraction of a second out of your sight, let people make it entertainment of. makes it brought drama 'Come in 1997' was 'Come in 1994' was, "he said. followed by PD Shin, Won - Ho chilbong garbage love story and the love story is the coexistence of the two narratives which were not highly order to do mildang said. Shin, Won - Ho PD of "I got a question that the crap you ditch chilbong uncoated tablet is not alkongdalkong gyrus him. Chilbong uncoated tablet ridge to ridge flame when burning waste from the hospital is not the last unto" and "We did not want it. Tripod did not want me to. triangle, but this is clearly, 'You give it up, I give it up.' problem is not seen, "he said. Shin, Won - Ho PD, "We have never shaken the arrows once the garbage is like uncoated tablet and uncoated tablet is crap like this is This is an uncoated tablet like chilbong and never arrows are never shaky "and" this is a factor, then eventually'll uncoated tablet. uncoated tablet arrow to the heart who somehow was turned'll make ye a problem. junk and see if they hit chilbong No need to fight a meaningless richard simmons was such an uncomfortable way anyway yiwoojeong writer that I do not like the way you, the triangle is still eyeballing Raising even cut it too did not want to end, so that a full-scale conflict structure of just three places outside the points are not revealed. Front A baseball game that god gave the ball to come back over and the new batgetda, and three people encounter God in an elevator. gods appeared as three of very few can see it easily 14h intended, "he said. Shin, Won - Ho PD, "Someone I did not want to create a mipsang, "he said. Shin, Won - Ho PD is "and there are two side alkongdalkong someone hate is just eyeballing it. Could be so only when the villain who do not have any one man could be one of the two only the mipsang do not have any, so even one person out of the way 'll away. initially removed the controversial'll be room for garbage like the uncoated tablet and uncoated tablet is like the story of this crap all the time, going from one side or separately chilbong this story is going to crush. was so'll plan the board, "he explained said. again Shin, Won - Ho PD is "the audience reaction to the wrong woman read" Height said. Shin, Won - Ho PD, "We have heard what I think is a waste chilbong Makes Binggrae five people to neglect this Samcheonpo and add a 'nice cool junk' that you see next week because 'neglect would be just fine even if he is your husband'. Their next 'right even if he is too fine Samcheonpo '' He is good and he is good he is good too happy to 'worry hoped outdated, but one is good, not like the other side is extremely him. this we did not know he would like it knew at the end of which time the side cheers just hear the booing is heard on the other side of the film, is also opposed to going one day. drama that comes out from the other responses so I did not realize, "he said. followed by Shin, Won - Ho PD is "the fact that it's not because people We were reading was "said" they feel in their drama away why one person knew the villain, but the villain anyway, we do not target the drama was 'Come in 1997 "Because that was when that goal." Come in 1994.' also tried to adhere to that goal, "he said. Shin, Won - Ho PD is "Whatever seems good to finish the course chilbong those that need something like this could have been, but this is ten thousand days chilbong (the husband uncoated tablet) lf all of the characters could be collapsing "and" uncoated tablet is an uncoated tablet arrows jimyeonseo play anyway chilbong purity is compromised anyway, and the unrequited love chilbong character is to be halved. hujulgeun become waste as garbage. mandeora lose things so who the more fandom I like getting a lot of the problem, not anyone. Originally we were not the original direction of the first arrow was teuleojineun fantasy, "he said. followed by Shin, Won - Ho PD is the "real space, of course chilbong'll be able to go this time the concept of First love is first love comes in second and third'll love you dont have to, "said," Even though the old times, such as obsessive about the first love story comes to mind when I wanted to take a pure fantasy. greed was the subject do not know this works then it works I wanted to keep only the "candid confession. Meanwhile, tvN drama 'Come in 1994 "(a play yiwoojeong) is just dohui orphan sonhojun Woo Kim, Sung - Kyun yuyeonseok personality who smoke out of the youth arm of the youth work of romance alive. Ranking in to receive much love hot, seven crowned all the mainstream actors had an average viewership of 11.9% 21 inning Tuesday, at the moment the highest ratings of 14.3% (Nielsen Korea / Pay Platform national standards), respectively. 

@mario_kamI nominate Actress: Lee Soo kyoungYoon Jin Yi (aka Meahri) - as his lead not as his cousin's wifeJung So Min 
Actor:Choi Jin Hyuk (I want a bromance since they are in the same gen)Lee Ki Woo - He would be great as his brotherAnd of course the F40 crew in a mentor like drama (gentleman's dignity part 2)

Guest 8001spring

ebullience said: I'm currently watching the first episode of General Hospital 2, and Yoo Yeon Seok has a small role in it to my surprise. He's definitely charming in the role of a hospital intern with glasses to accentuate the smart, nerdy appearance. Adorable! :P

Guest 8001spring

Great to see him doing fan service by signing autographs and taking selcas with them. He's so generous with his time! 
Selcas:DGD3vhV.jpg

bc0Qe3t.jpgfttkV0M.jpg?1?6364

Signed autographs:PU5gDjn.jpg

rzgKjA1.jpgIdryfGt.jpgMLRjyie.jpgX6otXrW.jpgCJn2XPK.jpgmta2f0A.jpgqQcSg0c.jpg

Credit: YYS Weibo

Guest chappykoo

@8001spring i want the signed baseball!! >,< guys,so many actors/idols revealed that they're dating..do you want YYS to reveal it too if he has GF later or not? im so curious :))

Guest tiffanyndo

8001spring said: Great to see him doing fan service by signing autographs and taking selcas with them. He's so generous with his time! 
Selcas:

Signed autographs:

Credit: YYS Weibo

Archived