Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest lunagal

Ok guys, here is the translated interview that @8001spring graciously shared with us, and a big THANK YOU to @ftbluepm for inserting the translation into the original article so beautifully ^^
(EDIT) the translation isn't perfect, but it's the best that I could do in the short period of time. So enjoy and excuse any errors in the words. 

(EDIT 2) To all the staff members of the YYS international fan page/tumblr/facebook/twitter, you can share this interview with love, as long as proper credit is given :xq44ep1nb7a3dv31fg.jpg

:D  

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftbluepm

WE, LUNABLUEPM =)) (me and @lunagal) just finished translating and editing the "Interview Of KingKong Entertainment Vol.16"  PLease check it ^
@ YYSIFP Staffs : please share this on tumblr,twitter,facebook. THANKS!

Whoever is the admin of this thread Can you add it into the first page? So that people can find it easier

Or do you guys think we should make a thread for the subbing/translating stuff?
We should organize this guys!!!! So that other fans can find this easily as well as we can keep track of what we are doing.

@rynn_peace

guys lets tweet this for uri @yeonseok411 오빠 새해 복 많이 받으시고 대박 나세요! 화이팅! (oppa,saehae bok manhi badeushigo, daebak naseyo! hwaiting)

that means: Oppa, Happy New Year and wish you great success! Hwaiting!

lets shower him with our warm greetings for this new year..and show that many international fans love him :)

or if you want you can go with:

7..6..5..4..3..2..1..해피 뉴 이어 유배우님!!! (happy new year yoo baewoo nim (actor yoo nim)) :)) *runs to the corner)

I'll do it through @yeonseok411_IFC

Thx for hangeul ^^

Guest chappykoo

@lunagal awesome translation in a bery short time!!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU SO MUCH!! you dont know how grateful i am that you are here and willing to translate this to us! and @ftbluepm awesome editor!! nice colab you two lunabluepm ;))

and @zannloo thanks for the heardwork trying to sub the vid huhuhu happy tears here guys!fighting dear i know you will conquer the subbing software :))

guys..im glad im in this team with each and everyone of you..thanks @8001spring for making this thread and also @anoosha for making the couple thread! both are always the beautiful homes for me in soompi..in the last quarter of this year i met you all through ups and downs and i bet after this we will be stronger because we've gone through the hardest time together and survived..send my virtual hugs for all of you.. and of course we wont be here if its not for our greatest Yoo Yeon Seok! i hope he will have the even brighter year than this year..this year he shines so much and im sure he will shine even brighter next year and succeed all the 2014 movies!

Have a happy new year guys! :)

omg thank you @lunagal and @ftbluepm for the translation. I love the interview! afjbadjkvbadjkbvjkabgv he's taking Master's program, whaaatt? How did he find the time? 
I think I know how did he manage all those acting, studying for Master's program and staying youthful at the same time. He must have the same Time Turner Necklace as Hermione's I suppose. 

@ftbluepm Haha, come on, my Min Young is gorgeous too. But Running Goo has a lot of shirtless scenes and their shorts are super short. Though YYS was hot in Running, he is just absolutely absome in Reply 1994. A far better body! I suppose it is coz he is naturally athletic what with all the sporting roles he has done, runner, boxer, baseballer..... Well, our chance is to be in one of those free fan hug events. I love how Yoo Yoon Seuk is so caring with those hugs. He hugs and then he looks at the fan's face before sending her off and even hi-fives and holds the baby! Though there were so many fans gathered there, he took that much effort to make it memorable for the fans. He is super sweet!@jongfucius Yeah, looking forward to his movies next year. Looks like he is more interested in movies than dramas for the time being and I think that is a wise move. Rather than do n number of leads of the same variety in dramas, it is better to show his versatility as one of the chief protagonists in movies. 
@koreanlite Haha, there, it is not he who gets the girl, but the girl who gets him. And I was rooting for her to get him! I think you will feel a tad bit better after watching it. :)>-@lunagal n @ftbluepm Thanks a lot for the translation. It is beautifully done. =D>I agree with YYS that it is not who the husband is that is important, but rather the story of his honest and innocent love that is more important. In the end, we all reached the same conclusion.@tikamicizia Yeah, I too want such a guy! Not only does he have good habits, but has this laidback quality about him that is so appealing, kind of like, he will always have his head on his shoulders. He truly has taken good care of his body and skin through these years. Besides, it was also the way he played CB that made it appear so convincing, the way he sat or the way he talked. He looked so boyish and cute. Not everyone can pull off such a role!

Guest lunagal

@kishaleigh I have posted an edit above the interview, saying that as long as proper credit is given, you can use it with love :x
@8001spring Thanks for the new article, but it's a bit long for me to translate, however I am happy to translate little cute facts that he gives about himself, so you could add it to his profile if you want? Otherwise the article talks in depth about the roles that he has played.

Guest smallfly

@lunagal @ftbluepm Thank you so much for the awesome work >:D<
I will definitely tweet him a New Year message tonight!! A non-smoker and graduate man. Dear me, dear me....
And btw, @chappykoo Can I borrow your Korean message to tweet? I can't trust GG this time :)) Thank you so much!

Guest chappykoo

haha i cried rly..when i first know yys i want to know all about him..but unlike idols,actors rarely has devoted fanbases to translate or sub..and yys is one of those actors who hasnt had solid international fanbase where interviews and articles are translated..and it was hard for me to find trivial infos about him..and its really great to know more infos about him :')

im glad you guys started to build his international solid fanbase from this thread..facebook,twitter,tumblr,translating articles,subbing videos,etc!

this thread and you all and yys will always have a soft spot in my heart! :')

and i notice that in korea beside DC YYS there is also YYS'Armeria who always have HQ fantaken pics of YYS and idk if it's the same there was also 응답하라 유연석 (Reply Yoo Yeon Seok) pics during his reply time..i hope there will be more K fanbase in the future too :)

edit:

@smilingmuse im curious of who's your other bias is..bcs the only actor/tress i know who is in her 10th year acting carreer is go ara :))

@star2010 posted GAR and YYS selcas before here or in couple thread and i had hard time to try not to ship them *i might gonna take back what i said before lol* but! that drama makes me even harder to please so im in neutral state about GAR and YYS if GAR can show me her being chummy to YYS i might gonna ship them hard lol..

haha i cried rly..when i first know yys i want to know all about him..but unlike idols,actors rarely has devoted fanbases to translate or sub..and yys is one of those actors who hasnt had solid international fanbase where interviews and articles are translated..and it was hard for me to find trivial infos about him..and its really great to know more infos about him :')

im glad you guys started to build his international solid fanbase from this thread..facebook,twitter,tumblr,translating articles,subbing videos,etc!

this thread and you all and yys will always have a soft spot in my heart! :')

and i notice that in korea beside DC YYS there is also YYS'Armeria who always have HQ fantaken pics of YYS and idk if it's the same there was also 응답하라 유연석 (Reply Yoo Yeon Seok) pics during his reply time..i hope there will be more K fanbase in the future too :)

Yes, even he hasn't international fan club for him... so I'm glad that we have same heart to love him and give him support... I love you all

>:D< big hug for yoeniverse and happy new year \:D/

Archived