Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Guest andjani

GUUUYS i found a link to oppa's movie red family. can i share it here? it's not forbidden, is it?
http://pilemovie.blogspot.com/2013/11/red-family-2013-480p-hdrip-x264.html

So,Reply1994 was my comeback to kdrama land after 3/4 years(?), i'm more to korean movies before this actually and this my first time involved in shipping thing...so then,can someone suggest to  me any drama that you have watched these past few years??i'll tried ,i hear your voice and stopped after ep 6,same with master sun..eventhough i love gong hyo jin to bits..
someone please.........tumblr_m6bac9Ma6P1r4qo34.gif

I haven't found anything better than the reply series...though I've watched hundreds of them! I'm hoping Emergency couple will be good...that one I'm planning to watch... out of all the ones I've watched, the one I really liked was coffee house, partly because I'm a diehard fan of Kang Ji Hwan and because he owned the character, just as Jung Woo did with seurekki (I did enjoy master's sun too!)

kadernyahch said: I haven't found anything better than the reply series...though I've watched hundreds of them! I'm hoping Emergency couple will be good...that one I'm planning to watch... out of all the ones I've watched, the one I really liked was coffee house, partly because I'm a diehard fan of Kang Ji Hwan and because he owned the character, just as Jung Woo did with seurekki (I did enjoy master's sun too!)