Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

reddy1 said: sorry for being late to the party.
saw the video and its awesome!!! Shout out to the Wishers/Narekis that participated in the video project and @sseureki for helping with development the video. You guys are amazing!

i am for sure know that jung woo will be grateful if he knows that international fans support him and love the man that has endured a long hard journey to get to where he is today.
ok now i am off to join the flooding of his twitter with one happy birthday tweet!

Guest skeletonworks

OMG I'm late!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!!! Hope more good things will happen to you this coming year!!
I saw the video!!!! Daebak!!!!!!! I regretted that I didn't join the project!!!
Who posted the video on DC???  ^:)^ Hope Oppa will see it!

@erinaz hi-5 back! And i thought im the only Malaysian here. Anyway this is OT, my korean colleague asked me last time..when he got to know that i watched 응사 (eungsa) is this drama famous in Malaysia I said I have no idea since here we are from all over the world..fellow Msian give me a shout out can? ^^p *lol who am i to ask for that* Anyway I read comments on DC..some that I can understand...they seems like surprise to know about us international fans ;) uri oppa very famous fellow KNarekis :) if they are touch Im more touch to read their comment saying how great the project is... ㅠㅠ this is all made possible because those that really dedicated with this..with the yt channel/fb/twitter/intsite/etc we Narekis..wishers...will never can thank you guys enough for this! :)

kaykafisyah said: @erinaz hi-5 back! And i thought im the only Malaysian here. Anyway this is OT, my korean colleague asked me last time..when he got to know that i watched 응사 (eungsa) is this drama famous in Malaysia I said I have no idea since here we are from all over the world..fellow Msian give me a shout out can? ^^p *lol who am i to ask for that* Anyway I read comments on DC..some that I can understand...they seems like surprise to know about us international fans ;) uri oppa very famous fellow KNarekis :) if they are touch Im more touch to read their comment saying how great the project is... ㅠㅠ this is all made possible because those that really dedicated with this..with the yt channel/fb/twitter/intsite/etc we Narekis..wishers...will never can thank you guys enough for this! :)

kaykafisyah said: @erinaz hi-5 back! And i thought im the only Malaysian here. Anyway this is OT, my korean colleague asked me last time..when he got to know that i watched 응사 (eungsa) is this drama famous in Malaysia I said I have no idea since here we are from all over the world..fellow Msian give me a shout out can? ^^p *lol who am i to ask for that* Anyway I read comments on DC..some that I can understand...they seems like surprise to know about us international fans ;) uri oppa very famous fellow KNarekis :) if they are touch Im more touch to read their comment saying how great the project is... ㅠㅠ this is all made possible because those that really dedicated with this..with the yt channel/fb/twitter/intsite/etc we Narekis..wishers...will never can thank you guys enough for this! :)