Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

the girl who! said: The elevator scene hug is the biggest troll moment of today's special =)) =)) =))

even oppa was like .... go away XD you're going to hug CB after all XD
Credits to DC 
P.S : I noticed the subtle movement of oppa's lips ... can a korean native speaker try to read his lips??? cos after he moved his lips she went right away to hug YYS XD

nuccas said: the girl who! said: The elevator scene hug is the biggest troll moment of today's special =)) =)) =))

Credits to DC 
P.S : I noticed the subtle movement of oppa's lips ... can a korean native speaker try to read his lips??? cos after he moved his lips she went right away to hug YYS XD

the girl who! said: nuccas said: the girl who! said: The elevator scene hug is the biggest troll moment of today's special =)) =)) =))

Credits to DC 

Here is the link to his radio interview thingy with English subtitles
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19ibg7_jung-woo-at-choi-hwajung-s-power-time-radio-14-01-01-eng-sub_people

It's actually on Dailymotion because I can't post anything over 15 minutes on YouTube right now...so this should suffice enough for now, haha.

thesuitelife547 said: Here is the link to his radio interview thingy with English subtitles
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19ibg7_jung-woo-at-choi-hwajung-s-power-time-radio-14-01-01-eng-sub_people

It's actually on Dailymotion because I can't post anything over 15 minutes on YouTube right now...so this should suffice enough for now, haha.

lol i just saw minnieXD's baseball gifs and he's such a laughable dork. i guess he's one of those book smart kids who has no eye hand coordination and is bad at sports. its so weird though, because he supposedly was the jjang or best fighter in high school.

Oh. . . I forgot about baseball. That's. . . Chilbongie's balls, right? So sorry, you lava deprived half-human half-animal beings, I've been too busy with real life. Working in a bank is no cake, or lava cake infact. Oh, I see what I did there. . .