Yoo Min Kyu | 유민규

czakhareina

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Yoo Min Kyu made a cameo in The Master’s Sunby KrisE
If you’re a fan of K-Drama The Master’s Sun starring So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin, then you had to have seen episode 5 about the dead grandson being matched for marriage by his rich grandmother. You were probably even thinking, “Wow he looks so familiar, where have I seen him before?!” I was totally sitting there thinking about that along with how creepy those ball- jointed wedding dolls were too.
jiwoo2.jpg
Well then it just hit me! It’s the playboy cutie with the curly hair from Shut Up Flower Boy Band! Yoo Min Kyu played Kim Ha Jin, the band member who always got the ladies and was always at the clubs, remember?!
jiwoo3.jpg
Well, in episode 5 of The Master’s Sun, he makes a cameo with straight hair in a style I really don’t like, as Ji Woo — a young man who dies but can’t move on into the white light because of his love for the person who delivers the households milk (o_0). As a fan of the show I have to say episode 5 has been my favorite so far. It was super funny and I honestly enjoyed Ji Woo’s storyline. His storyline was good enough to be made into a spin-off drama, but he would be alive, not a ghost, and I’d prefer if he didn’t end up as a ghost at the end either.
jiwoo1.jpg

If you missed episode 5 click HERE to catch up and make sure to set your new episode alert for The Master’s Sun so you don’t miss any more episodes!

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE | dramafever

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Min Kyu cameo in Master's Sun | Episode 5http://youtu.be/CFjiXPk-Twkhttp://youtu.be/C4dNoN0RVPw

Master’s Sun: Episode 5
by girlfriday

For today’s Ghost of the Day, a shaman leads a girl into a lavish mansion and presents a grandmother and her grandson (Yoo Min-kyu) with his new bride-to-be. The shaman explains that she’s just as the grandmother asked for—born in the same year, and died at the same age.

master05-00078.jpg master05-00088.jpgRead full recap: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/masters-sun-episode-5/

Screen caps20130822_1377130758_20846800_1.jpg?13771

Yoo Min Kyu casted in Detective CheoYong2013090813295461660_1.jpg

credit news nate

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px;"[upcoming Drama] ‘Cheo-Yong,’ the Detective Who Sees GhostOh Ji-Ho to star as the detective who sees ghost ‘Cheo-Yong!’
Mysterious stories will unfold from OCN’s new drama ‘Cheo-Yong.’ On February 9 at 11 pm, OCN’s first original drama in 2014, ‘Cheo-Yong’ will be unveiled.
Detective Yoon Cheo-Yong (Oh Ji-Ho) has a special ability to see, hear, and touch ghosts. The drama tells the story of him trying to solve mysterious crimes. Strange stories without evidences get unfolded through ghost seeing detective ‘Cheo-Yong.’
The drama is led by the dead signs that revengeful spirits leave. Spirits of those who faced undeserved deaths leave clues for the crimes, and Oh Ji-Ho communicates with the ghost to solve the crimes. The current issues such as abduction, illegal organ trades, and serial murders will be dealt with in the drama.
Meanwhile, Oh Ji-Eun plays the heroine ‘Ha Seon-Woo’ for Oh Ji-Ho’s counterpart. Secret’s Jeon Hyo-Sung will play the ghost who wonders around Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, playing her first role in a drama. In addition, Yoo Min-Gyu, Yoo Seung-Mok, and Yeon Je-Wook will also take parts in the drama.
Ghost seeing detective ‘Cheo-Yong’ will air its first episode on February 9 at 11 pm on OCN.

Written by Han Jihee | getitk

id="titleValue" class="mdH" style="margin: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 10px; font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(59, 58, 38); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"OCN Drama 'Ghost Seeing Detective Cheo Yong' VIP Premiere
467098423-yoo-min-kyu-attends-the-ocn-dr

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Yoo Min Gyu, "Shining Romance" First Episode Shot

yoo-min-gyu-shining-romance-first-episod

Actor Yoo Min Gyu released a script shot as he looks forward to the first episode of MBC daily drama "Shining Romance" (script Suh Hyun Joo, director Shin Hyun Chang).

On his twitter, Yoo Min Gyu wrote, "7:15 PM tonight the first episode of "Shining Romance!!" Everyone must watch it, right?  Send me a recognition shot with a mention" as he uploaded a picture with a script.

In the production presentation of "Shining Romance" held in Times Square Amoris Hall in Seoul Youngdungpo-gu on December 19th, Yoo Min Gyu plays the role of the second son of Dae Poong (played by Jung Han Yong) and Tae Ri (played by Kyun Mi Ri) and the btoehr of Ha Joon (played by park Yoon Jae), as he is expected to bring great fun to the drama.  He has also said, "I'm glad I played the role of a human and not a ghost."

In SBS "Joo Goon's Sun" Yoo Min Gyu played the role of a handsome ghost and has been noted by viewers.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"'Shining Romance' Yoo Min Gyu Transforms into a Woman
shining-romance-yoo-min-gyu-transforms-i

Actor Yoo Min Gyu changed into a pure woman with long hair.

In the MBC daily drama, "Shining Romance" (director Shin Hyun Chang, script Suh Hyun Joo) Yoo Min Kyu had long hair and a headband transforming into a "pure woman".  The staff was surprised at Yoo Min Gyu's look that was very pretty with white skin and a thin V-line.

Before his transformation, Yoo Min Kyu went here and there to get his hairstyle, thick makeup and the clothes done and changed into a woman, as he made the entire filming set burst into laughter.

Yoo Min Gyu said, "I think the females are just great.  For a little bit, I understood the pains of a woman" and shared his sentiments turning into a woman.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"it seems like he  is a regular cast for the SHINING ROMANCE daily drama @MBC.
the show started last December 23 2013. 

Plot

Soon-Ok (Lee Mi-Sook) has two daughters. Her two daughters are not blood-related, but Soon-Ok raised them like they were.  Bit-Na (Lee Jin) is her first daughter. Bit-Na was cheated by her husband and now divorced. In order to bring her daughter back, Bit-Na struggles. Yoon-Na (Kwak Ji-Min) is Soon-Ok’s second daughter. She matures due to her family's situation. 

These three women live bravely, while trying to achieve their dreams and find love. 

Yoon min Kyu plays Kang Ji Hoon

Shining_Romance-Yoo_Min-Kyu_%281987%29.j

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[Rising Star] Great Potential, and Smiles of a Boy – Yoo Min Kyu%EC%9C%A0%EB%AF%BC%EA%B7%9C.png
Name: Yoo Min Kyu
Birth Date: September 18, 1987
Notable Works: tvN ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band,’ Play ‘Kisaragi,’ MBC ‘Shining Romance’
Yoo Min Kyu has caught the eyes of female viewers in MBC drama ‘Shining Romance’ as childish son of Kyeon Mi-Ri. He won tvN’s ‘Flower Boy Casting, Oh! Boy,’ and appeared on SBS drama ‘Master’s Sun’ as a good-looking ghost who could not let go of his first love, getting on the real-time top search words list with merely appearing on the drama once.
For those who has known him early on, he is remembered as the Casanova Kim Ha-Jin in tvN’s ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band.’ He perfectly played Casanova Kim Ha-Jin who does music to lure girls. He made an impression by stimulating the protective instincts of female viewers in his acting of the character who’s hurt by the love triangle between Hyun-Soo (L) and Yerim (Lim Kim). He went on to play the main character Iemoto in the play ‘Kisaragi,’ and showed solid acting despite it being his first play.
He will play ‘Min-Jae,’ a member of local investigation team in OCN’s new drama ‘Cheo-Yong.’ With his great smiles, his future as a great actor is highly anticipated.

Written by Han Jihee, Photo by Management Soop

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Shining Romance' Yoo Min Ku Has A Crush On Kwak Ji MInshining-romance-yoo-min-ku-has-a-crush-o

Yoo Min Kyu was so into Kwak Ji Min and drew out laugher.

On the 55th episode of MBC daily drama "Shining Romance" (script Suh Hyun Joo, director Shin Hyun Chang) broadcast on March 12th, Kang Ki Joon (played by Yoo Min Kyu) was worried about Oh Yoon Na (played by Kwak Ji Min).

Ki Joon learned that Yoon Na had a cold and was worried.  Even when eating, Ki Joon was only worried about Yoon Na.  He asked his mother, "What's good for a cold" and even his parents were surprised as he was different from how he was before meeting all sorts of women.

In addition, Ki Joon learned that his parents go to a friend's house and was worried about the hospital visit.  He thought of the two kissing and said, "No -- Just until then" and screamed by himself as it showed him madly in love.

Meanwhile, on this episode, Ae Sook (played by Lee Whee Hyang) lied to Sook Ok (played by Lee Whee Hyang).  Ae Sook tried hard to rid Soon Ok from Jae Ik (played by Hong Yosup).

Archived