[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Lee Da Eul Changes to the Youngest Superman Ever!

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29696

csh8y0yjf7oto5arc4iszx4urc17bpkd.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Lee Da Eul of KBS ‘Superman Returns’ became the youngest superman ever. 

On March 27, the program will air its 123rd episode ‘Family is my power’. Among the families, Da Eul, who is actor Lee Bum Soo's son, fell in love with a red panty and caught the mass public’s attention. 

In the still cuts, Da Eul wore red underpants over his inner wear and made cute poses. He also posed chicly and made a high-kick just like a superman. 

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs on Sundays at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS)

• Like 3

k1o5OFA.jpg

Daebak Looks Adorable in Souvenir Outfit From His Dad’s Trip to Dubai on “The Return of Superman”

On the next episode of “The Return of Superman,” Lee Dong Gook’s sonDaebak looks too cute while wearing the souvenir his dad brought back from Dubai!

In the last episode of the show, professional soccer player Lee Dong Gook prepared to say goodbye to his children for a month while he went off for spring training. In March 27’s episode, he’ll be returning from his training in Dubai with some souvenirs for his son and daughters.

In newly released stills, Daebak looks totally comfortable and happy in the traditional outfit his father has brought for him, and he sits on the couch next to his dad in their matching clothes to take a photo. He even puts his finger on his check to make a cute expression for the camera!

It’s reported that when Lee Dong Gook does his best greeting in Arabic, Daebak is surprised and stares at him for a while.

This episode of “The Return of Superman” will air on March 27 at 4:50 p.m. onKBS.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/26/daebak-looks-adorable-in-souvenir-outfit-from-his-dads-trip-to-dubai-on-the-return-of-superman/

8L936mV.jpg

• Like 6

KkfF0Az.png

so ki tae young still care rohui 48 hours without his wife at guam :D

1PIh8WX.png

• Like 2

Daebak sits down for his adorable first-ever solo interview on this week’s episode of KBS2TV‘s “The Return of Superman.”

daebak4.png

On the March 27 broadcast of the popular variety show, the producers are convinced that the time is ripe for Daebak’s first solo interview and invite the toddler to their interview set.

First, the production team asks Daebak to introduce himself by telling his name and age, but this is too challenging for the 16-month-old who simply decides to let out some gibberish. Next, the producers ask him, “Where is Daebak?” to which Daebak reacts by saying, “Here.”

He is then asked to confirm a couple of things about refusing to reenact his cute squatting action (see the video below) that his mother had captured on camera and sent to Daebak’s father Lee Dong Gook, who wasn’t there to witness it.

When asked if he was simply playing around with his father by rejecting the encore request, Daebak mutters, “Yes,” and immediately smirks.

The producers then ask, “Are you going to show it to him later?” to which Daebak once again responds, “Yes.” This marks the end of his successful first interview.

Watch the incredibly cute interview and the latest episode below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OsG1PP0JCM

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/27/watch-daebak-is-a-man-of-few-words-in-his-first-solo-interview/

video by mom some part must ime they go thailand without lee donggook (at dubai) becoz see so many tennis ball 

• Like 6

gRXUdPQ.jpg

KBS HAPPY SUNDAY 160327 (+ 1.6%)

14.1 % 160327

LAST WEEK 

12.5% 160320

-------------------------

============

1ST  SINGLE SLOT 

----------------

W1jvxxB.jpg

2)KBS TROS E123 160327 (+ 1.6%)

13.1% 160327 

LAST WEEK 

11.5% 160320

=============

1) MBC MASK  KING (+2.8%)

16.3% 160327

LAST WEEK 

13.5% 160320

---------------------

3)SBS RM (-1.0%)

5.4 % 160327 

LAST WEEK 

6.4% 160320

-----------------------

2ND  SLOT 

1) KBS 1N2D S3 E116 (+2.0%)

16.8% 160327 

LAST WEEK 

14.8% 160320 

===============

2) SBS KPOPSTAR S5 (+ 0.2 )

11.5% 160327

LAST WEEK 

11.3 % 160320

---------------------

3) MBC REAL MEN 

10.0% 160327

LAST WEEK 

12.2 % 160320 

----------------------

• Like 4

for me 

seoeon -seojun & pd yoo  they not on 1n2d but this epi only for TROS.... so many misunderstand abt this....

family lee hwijae at kbs building ... last trip 1n2d made opening at kbs building time they go harbin china (17 feb 2016)

must they filming epi eon+jun with format 1n2d on tros 

latest trip /epi they go haenam .... 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, heyw0man said:

anyone know where i can download ep 123? none of the links are working for torrent download.. helpppp

Right here, along with many, many, many others... :)

[link removed]

Edited by Tinkiebell
Please do not post link to an illegal torrent site.
  • Like 1

[270316] The Return of Superman

Lee Dong Gook’s Family (Ft. President Daebak) X

• [+1149, -2] Daebakie can do interviews ㅋㅋ He’s totally adorable ♡♡♡
  • [+1143, -8] He did it for the camera director too ㅋㅋ Daebakie was ignoring [Lee Dong Gook] on purpose, 100 percent
  • [+842, -4] His dad got obsessed with succeeding ㅋㅋ
  • [+832, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ “He even did it with the camera director, why won’t he do it with me?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+618, -1] He’s the youngest interviewee ㅋㅋㅋ Daebakie is totally adorable ♡
  • [+543, -2] President Daebak ㅠㅠㅠ If only I had a dongsaeng like Daebakie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+501, -2] Daebak-ah, you were purposefully teasing your dad, weren’t you ㅋㅋ
  • [+361, -5] Ah… Should I have another child…? ㅠㅠ He’s really cute ㅠㅠ

The Twins (Ft. Emotional Seoun) X

• [+4479, -47] Whoa… Is it possible to have those kinds of feelings at that age?? If it’s true that Seounie cried because he was so touched by his dongsaeng’s birthday congratulations, then he’s really all grown up. Our baby’s heart is kind too
  • [+4010, -41] It’s fascinating that a young child could cry because they were so touched. I cried too  ㅜㅜ
  • [+3189, -37] Seounie must have been really touched ㅠㅠ Whether that was just editing or not, I hope that the both of them get along well ㅠㅠ
  • [+2680, -27] I was more touched ㅠㅠ
  • [+2624, -27] Kids can cry because they’re touched too ㅜㅜㅜ
  • [+2227, -26] I was so touched. They have such a great relationship ㅜㅜ It must be great for them to be able to celebrate their birthdays together for their entire life
  • [+1672, -18] They’re such loveable brothers, it’s great to see ㅠㅠ

SoDa Siblings (Ft. A Funny Lee Bumsoo and A Scared Daeul) X

• [+1459, -2] This house’s dad is funny too ㅋㅋ When he made rings with Soeulie last time and she said she was scared, he replied, “Why’re you scared? Did you commit a crime?” ㅋㅋ
  • [+1204, -5] This house’s dad is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He understood how dogs are, and he said to Soeulie before that the bus will come when it comes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1047, -4] Daeulie is really good-looking, and cute too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+908, -3] “In the 70′s the dogs would come” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+771, -4] Ah, abeonim..ㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Bumsoo’s totally charming when he talks!! He acts like he doesn’t care and then spits words right out!ㅋㅋ Daeulie is cute and Soeulie is such a great girl!ㅎㅎ
  • [+486, -1] Daeulie is really cute ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ Soeulie is really pretty too
  • [+390, -1] ㅋㅋ So funny
  • [+229, -1] He really must teach them well

Rohee’s Family (Ft. Mother-Daughter Look Alikes) X

• [+15406, -107] What is this.. I thought they didn’t look alike, but they look exactly the same when Eugene was young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rohee’ll just become Eugene when she grows up…. 
  • [+10059, -80] What is this, she looks just like Eugene? 
  • [+8816, -86] Wow… She looks just like Eugene… Rohee’ll become a fairy when she grows up too….. Rohee’s so cute~!♡
  • [+6170, -71] The power of genes!!!
  • [+3384, -77] Her mom is that pretty, there’s no way that Rohee won’t be pretty.. When Rohee got up on the sofa, she seemed like such a smart child. Rohee-ya, grow up well..
  • [+2703, -19] I thought she didn’t resemble her parents, but she’s a carbon copy of Eugene~~ So fascinating
  • [+2273, -17] I thought she resembled her dad, but she looks a lot like her mom~ㅎㅎㅎ
  • [+1464, -21] She looks so much like Eugene when she was young. If she grows up just like now, she’ll grow to be pretty like Eugene ㅎ I’m watching TRoS well! I like watching Ki Taeyoung and Eugene so much ㅎ

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/141883446207/270316-the-return-of-superman

• Like 5

preview e124 alredy released on naver tvcast .....still wait video from kbs yt 

here preview lee seojun-seoeon ( they only visit kbs building meet pd 1n2d ).... not related have trip with on real  1n2d show ... 

/

& daebak  preview 

• Like 6