[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

@kjmcth are the first six photos of Superman families from Sarang's farewell party?

I'm sad to see photos of the farewell party :bawling: Sarang and the twins were the ones who got me to watch TROS. I started watching at ep. 71 and jumped back to Chuseok Specials to understand what the show was all about. Then I watched them diligently from ep. 1 because of Seo-eon - Seojun, Sarang, Junu - Junseo, Dongha - Juha (the one sleeping while eating bread rofl), and of course Haru! Now the twins are the last of the original family. I hope they will stay until they go to primary school like Junseo.

Sarangi nuna, fighting! Saranghaeyo!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hani Aviel said:

@kjmcth are the first six photos of Superman families from Sarang's farewell party?

I'm sad to see photos of the farewell party :bawling: Sarang and the twins were the ones who got me to watch TROS. I started watching at ep. 71 and jumped back to Chuseok Specials to understand what the show was all about. Then I watched them diligently from ep. 1 because of Seo-eon - Seojun, Sarang, Junu - Junseo, Dongha - Juha (the one sleeping while eating bread rofl), and of course Haru! Now the twins are the last of the original family. I hope they will stay until they go to primary school like Junseo.

Sarangi nuna, fighting! Saranghaeyo!

YES... ALL PIC  SNAPSHOT FROM PREVIEW SARANG 

https://youtu.be/_l6_Ie_LjGA

• Like 2

@flybabyfly Hi my Moorim High alumni :D . Glad to see you here...the Song Triplets joined from ep.34 to ep.116. You should check out all their episodes and the other kids episode as well. Have fun watching.

@Hani Aviel Yeah me too.

I actually got teary eyes watching photos and preview of Sarang upcoming final episode  I know it will happened eventually but it's still sad to see her go. I guess that's why it was said in Soompi news it was sea of tears after the last filming of that episodes. It was harder to say goodbye to Sarang since she was the original casts of this show.  I'm glad to know all the current Superman family made time to attend the farewell party. I guess everyone wanted to show their appreciations to this family. So it's good that they did this farewell party where everyone can say goodbye properly. I will be watching Sarang final episode with tears in my eyes.  :bawling::bawling: :bawling: . 

• Like 5

I caught up on some of the recent episodes and LBS and the SoDa siblings are adorable. Their closeness is so endearing. Just that segment of them watching TV in the same positions was heartwarming.

I didn't know anything about Ki Tae Young before, but I am definitely loving how thoughtful he is and how much effort he puts into everything.

I wonder how much footage they have of Daebak and the Beagle sisters. Dong Gook must have been in active training for the Champions league since early in the year. It looks like the past few episodes' footage were from last year. Debak already looks so big in his mother's instagrams. 

I'll miss Sarang! Shiho was one of my favorites, too. I hope we can see them (and other families) from time to time.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, EvieRain said:

I caught up on some of the recent episodes and LBS and the SoDa siblings are adorable. Their closeness is so endearing. Just that segment of them watching TV in the same positions was heartwarming.

I didn't know anything about Ki Tae Young before, but I am definitely loving how thoughtful he is and how much effort he puts into everything.

I wonder how much footage they have of Daebak and the Beagle sisters. Dong Gook must have been in active training for the Champions league since early in the year. It looks like the past few episodes' footage were from last year. Debak already looks so big in his mother's instagrams. 

I'll miss Sarang! Shiho was one of my favorites, too. I hope we can see them (and other families) from time to time.

from ig lee dong ggok he go dubai --- china for football match ... and his wife and kids go thailand for training tennis their eldest twin  daughter... all filming lee donggook on past epi e120 on early january 2016 becoz  i think have seen fanpic they go sauna... latest epi e121 for next sunday 160313 new 2016  .. they filming on 2 march.... 

======================

latest neews  

they planning made special epi featured uncle (still not confirm) .....   

• Like 2

Seol ah is like that cool, sassy older sister that is sure to put you in your place but also take care of you and protect you like no other. It's funny because the first time we met her she was the most michievious (still kinda think she is, in her own special way), but she's really grown and proved to us that kids develop in their own ways at their own speed. She's also very expressive and funny with some of her facial expressions. She's gonna grow up with a great personality and have great leadership skills. 

Soo ah, with her gorgeous hair (kinda sad to see it always pulled back into tight buns now, I think she would look so cute with curly pigtails or even just a simple pony tail), is definitely more soft spoken. But she falls for people pretty easily which I think is absolutely endearing. Her sweet face, large eyes and tendency to speak in high pitched voice alone already attracts you to watch her even if she's not as rambuncious as her sister.   It was love at first sight for her and mingook, thus she followed him around. Same with ki tae young, hugging and calling him dad. I think alot of her mannerisms are cute. I feel like she'll grow up to be a bombshell ,maybe along the lines of hyorin or hyori, both known for their tanned skins. 

The one thing I cannot wait for is rohee to start speaking! She seems like she'd be one of those babies that, in a rare moment when she lets her guard down, and shows aegyo, would completely melt your heart because of her normally "chic" personality as they called it. And then she'll act cute to her dad and then melt his heart, maybe for food of sort. Haha ki tae young is already a daughters fool.

Sarang and yuto are just the cutest things ever and they will definitely grow up to be childhood sweethearts. Their story is something straight out of a kdrama and I personally think yuto will be the closest thing to a son in law that choo sung hoon would ever have. Yutos just the sweetest guy ever. 

The Lee twins, my god. They have won me over and continue to do so week after week. Their development is shaping up quite nicely, and Lee hwi jae has come such a long,long way since the beginning of the show. I love how he's not a perfect dad but it's so important to him that his kids grow up embracing who they are. Not only that, he's willing to try to learn how to raise them well based off of their differing personalities. It's not easy raising twins, but I'm just happy to see that he looks genuinely happy and more relaxed these days compared to the hard beginnings. Bravoo for major growth. 

• Like 9

p72W9ka.jpg

twin epi 121 160313 kbs2tv 

=========

vSnjaQW.jpg

Daebak imitated Song Joong Ki from “Descendants of the Sun” and transformed into a strict soldier for a day.

On the episode of KBS 2’s “The Return of Superman,” which will air on March 12, Daebak has his hand against his forehead, just like Song Joong Ki salutes in the drama.

Though he may not have the strictest pose, as he smiles with yogurt on his lips and his few teeth peeping, fans cannot help but swoon at his adorableness.

Meanwhile, in another picture, he is wearing aviator sunglasses that adds masculinity to his baby face. The thin line his mouth is making oddly fits well with the charismatic sunglasses.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/daebak-channels-song-joong-kis-swag-from-descendants-of-the-sun/

• Like 4

“Life’s not always sweet. There’s bitter things in life as well "

Watch: Daebak Adorably Reacts to Bitter Cold Medicine

In the previews for the upcoming episode of the KBS variety show “The Return of Superman,” Daebak is shown reacting against the bitter taste of cold medicine.

The preview video shows father Lee Dong Gook giving medicine to his son because of his battle with a cold.

In order for Daebak to be able to eat the medicine comfortably, Lee Dong Gook tries different methods, such as mixing it with yogurt, but Daebak recognizes the bitter taste and rejects it, making a sore expression. Lee Dong Gook then tries to give him the rest of the medicine but Daebak shakes his entire body in refusal.

Daebak

His older twin sisters Seol Ah and Soo Ah also make an appearance as they struggle after trying 100 percent cacao chocolate. Lee Dong Gook tells them, “Life’s not always sweet. There’s bitter things in life as well.”

This episode will broadcast on March 13.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/watch-daebak-adorably-reacts-to-bitter-cold-medicine/

• Like 4

lee donggook have football match k league today jeonbuk vs seoul - with result jeonbuk win this match 1-0 

vj tros with them???   if true mean this part will broadcast on upcoming epi this show

Spoiler

have mic with them --- mean filming tros + watch football match 

• Like 4

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Become Mini Policemen on “The Return of Superman”

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” Seo Eon and Seo Jun will be transforming into little cops!

In the revealed stills, the twins are wearing police hats and uniforms. They even have their own whistles, which they seem to be having fun with.

On this day, the twins’ mission is to protect the environment of the playground. Seo Eon and Seo Jun go around the playground and pick up trash with their tiny hands, careful not to disturb other kids in the area.

the return of superman2

However, Seo Jun gets lured to the playground later and heads to the slide. When Seo Eon notices that his brother has gone away, he shouts, “Dongsaeng(younger brother)! You have to pick up trash!” and starts chasing after Seo Jun.

To find out more of what happens on this day, watch the next episode of “The Return of Superman” on March 13 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/12/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-become-mini-policemen-on-the-return-of-superman/

===========================

only lee jaesi 

Ze70EY7.jpgw6rIfnZ.jpgZe70EY7.jpg

• Like 4