[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Yoon Hye Jin Clarifies Why Uhm Ji On Left “The Return of Superman”

Yoon Hye Jin Clarifies Why Uhm Ji On Left “The Return of Superman”

On the November 17 episode of tvN’s “Taxi,” actor Uhm Tae Woong’s wife and ballerina Yoon Hye Jin opens up about some of the rumors that’s been going around regarding her daughter Uhm Ji On. She makes her appearance alongside dancer Kim Seol Jin.

Yoon Hye Jin is a prima ballerina who has starred in major Korean productions. Kim Seol Jin is the winner of the dance survival program “Dancing 9,” who is a master of many dance genres. The two dancers have previously paired up for an year-end performance together, and will converse on their lives on “Taxi.” This is the first time Yoon Hye Jin has made an appearance on a variety program by herself.

She further clarifies why she and her husband, Uhm Tae Woong, decided to take their daughter offThe Return of Superman” saying, “It was for her own good. I didn’t want her to grow up thinking she’s special and above others. It was disappointing, but we decided to leave the show in the end.”

yoon hye jin

In addition, she clarifies rumors about her artist exclusive contract and speaks on her life as a ballerina as well. She recounts the behind-the-scenes story of her entrance into the Monte Carlo Ballet, as well as her experience on returning to Korea National Ballet after giving birth. Furthermore, she discusses the time when she had to give up the role of being the main ballerina for a performance because of her father’s illness.

You can tune in to tvN’s “Taxi” to hear more about Yoon Hye Jin on November 17 at 8:40 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/16/yoon-hye-jin-clarifies-why-uhm-ji-on-left-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 4

thanks all for posting the new triplers on appa set. why did they give manse a moustache in the earlier photo. so funny. is manse really crying or is he acting.sems to me that he is really crying. i like the pic that show appa feeding daehanie icecream in their period set costumes. super super cute.

It is so fun that the triplets finally get to know a bit about what appa does by acting together with him. i wonder what is on sik mind when he is actually acting with his sons. and omma must think they are so cute too. the super dopey sik n triplets team..super cute. hope we get the see the clip. :)

• Like 5

Song triplets have made their acting debut :lol::lol::lol:. Can't wait to watch the drama. From these pics, I can say actor Manse should follow the same career path as his dad :D . I wonder if anyone see  Mingukie bowl is 2 time bigger bowl than Daehan and Manse :phew: 

Cuteness overload 

tumblr_ny0cajay7N1tmjt2ko2_540.gif

tumblr_ny0cajay7N1tmjt2ko3_540.gif

tumblr_ny0cajay7N1tmjt2ko1_540.gif

• Like 14

Song Triplets Get a Taste of Being an Actor on “The Return of Superman”

the-return-of-superman1-800x450.jpg

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse finally get to visit their dad at work!

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” the Song triplets will visit their dad at the filming set of his current drama “Jang Young Sil.”

During a previous episode, Song Il Gook asked the kids if they knew what his job was and Minguk said that he has no idea. Even after telling them that he is an actor, the triplets didn’t really understand what that meant.

When they finally get to see their dad at work and see him in a costume, the triplets decide to get dressed up themselves and transform into little Joseon villagers.

the-return-of-superman11-540x351.jpg

the-return-of-superman2-540x351.jpg

the-return-of-superman3-540x351.jpg

They even get to wear fake mustaches and wigs! Seeing them having a blast on set in their little costumes, fans say that they indeed have acting talents in their blood.

the-return-of-superman5.jpg

the-return-of-superman4.jpg

Look at more photos here!

To catch more of their adventures on the filming set, catch the next episode of “The Return of Superman” on November 22 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/18/song-triplets-get-a-taste-of-being-an-actor-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 7

Lee Dong Gook Talks About His Rising Popularity Through “The Return of Superman”

Lee Dong Gook Talks About His Rising Popularity Through “The Return of Superman”

Professional soccer player and father of five adorable children Lee Dong Gook recently talked about how appearing on “The Return of Superman” has affected his life.

On November 18, the star did an interview where he said, “I don’t think of ‘The Return of Superman’ as a variety show. It’s just me playing with the kids on my days off. Nothing is scripted and we don’t plan anything out, so it’s personally not difficult at all.”

He mentioned that he played with the kids a lot on a daily basis even before appearing on the show. He explained, “I spent a lot of time with the kids before the show. My wife was with me that time, so I would be an assistant. But now, as I change the kids’ diapers myself and do other chores, I realized that housework is the hardest task there is. You can’t even tell sometimes [that I did house chores.] Taking care of kids made me apologetic towards my wife even more.”

When asked if he can feel Daebak‘s rising popularity, he said, “Before the show, I didn’t know it would rise this much. Now whenever I have a fan sign, a lot of my fans would address me as ‘Daebak’s dad’ rather than ‘soccer player Lee Dong Gook.’ I’m a little bummed that it took me 25 years to establish myself as a soccer player and just one year to be known as Daebak’s dad. I’m glad I have a physical record of my kids, though, so that I can show them in the future.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/18/lee-dong-gook-talks-about-his-rising-popularity-through-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 5

Watch: Daebak From “The Return of Superman” Being Absolutely Adorable

Watch: Daebak From “The Return of Superman” Being Absolutely Adorable

The peaceful, absolutely adorable Daebak from “The Return of Superman,” showed off his cuteness once again in a new, short video clip.

On November 17, Lee Soo Jin, wife of soccer player Lee Dong Gook, uploaded a video on her Instagram with the caption, “Daebak getting hit by the wind.”

In the video, Daebak is seen smiling and fidgeting in someone’s arms as he or she blows air into Daebak’s face, making him ticklish.

Although the clip is short, Daebak’s adorable and absolutely loveable facial expressions and small actions caught the hearts of many viewers.

You can watch him on “The Return of Superman” which airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/18/watch-daebak-from-the-return-of-superman-being-absolutely-adorable/

• Like 5