Guest mellowmadya

AGB Nielson Media Research 12,6%

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.4
2. KBS Return of Superman12.6
3. MBC Real Man 11.9 
4. SBS Running Man /MBC Mask King 9.2 
5. SBS Please Look After Dad 5.3

Guest mingukiefan

honestly the jeju island  episodes are bit boring for me. the families are not really all very close so the bonding feels bit forced.  all the kids do is run around and play in the living room, dads are awkward at talking to each other.  as triplets fan i like it better when they do their adventures like taekwando and learn biking and go to folk village. and now this jeju episodes seem to be stretched for four episodes now! i'm not surprised ratings are going down... i can't wait til triplets are back in their home and in their element.

this pic really nice and would like share again  .. i  updated link -torrent epi 77- and also rating  on temporary forum.. (already lost)

got from kbs site

superman need doing something for rating after mask king & take care dad come.. mask king netizen really excited  to know who artist singing/join this show made they stay with this  show & take care already got their fan becoz before this Take Care of My Dad” airing saturday night (also best pilot program based rating  time their new year )   and after kpopstar finished .. take care dad changed to sunday

8QmqW6L.jpg

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 1

Its good to see how all the dads n children interacted with one another every now n then n i think the pd also tried to give each family separat family  time as well. I generally enjoyed seeing the dad helping each other like hj helping sik to bring the sleeping boys into the hse Two epd ago. its requires a :) lot of teamwork to look after 7 lovely kids. 

• Like 1

honestly the jeju island  episodes are bit boring for me. the families are not really all very close so the bonding feels bit forced.  all the kids do is run around and play in the living room, dads are awkward at talking to each other.  as triplets fan i like it better when they do their adventures like taekwando and learn biking and go to folk village. and now this jeju episodes seem to be stretched for four episodes now! i'm not surprised ratings are going down... i can't wait til triplets are back in their home and in their element.

​I agree. I thought it was just me who was bored.   I'm not sure about that the bonding between the appas were forced, but there was no interaction between the kids.   Maybe that was why the rating went down this last week because people got bored and switch channels.

• Like 2

Guest mingukiefan

​I agree. I thought it was just me who was bored.   I'm not sure about that the bonding between the appas were forced, but there was no interaction between the kids.   Maybe that was why the rating went down this last week because people got bored and switch channels.

​yes because they are kids interactions cannot be force. either you have chemistry as playmates or u dont. and children easily move on if they dont find it fun to play w one person.  the triplets do not have chemistry with the twins, their playtime is not fun to watch at all especially because of age gap the triplets are already good talkers and also more physically active.  triplets and sarang are ones w good chemistry because they are the same age.   

even the show itself make fun of the oppas for not being able to talk to each other wo awkward silences.  and the viewers feel this awkwardness too and it's not pleasant to watch.  i think it is good to have the families together from time to time but one episode should have been enough!  unlike this jeju special that is dragging on for way too long.

​yes because they are kids interactions cannot be force. either you have chemistry as playmates or u dont. and children easily move on if they dont find it fun to play w one person.  the triplets do not have chemistry with the twins, their playtime is not fun to watch at all especially because of age gap the triplets are already good talkers and also more physically active.  triplets and sarang are ones w good chemistry because they are the same age.   

even the show itself make fun of the oppas for not being able to talk to each other wo awkward silences.  and the viewers feel this awkwardness too and it's not pleasant to watch.  i think it is good to have the families together from time to time but one episode should have been enough!  unlike this jeju special that is dragging on for way too long.

​I agree with all of you, but I did enjoy the parts where all the families split off by themselves for a while. I enjoyed it when SIK appa took the triplets paddle-boating and fishing. It was one of the funniest and very heartwarming scenes of Mingukkie being such a happy kid. I also liked watching them climb the mountain, but SIK and UTW's interaction there was very awkward too, lol. It's hard for the dads to interact because they are all introverts aside from LHJ. He's probably the only dad that's not awkward with any of the people he's with. But stick UTW, SIK, and CSH together and it's one giant awkward-silent fest, haha. 

As for the kids, I agree with you that they of course get along better with others that are of closer age. Ji-on and the twins work, while the Sarang and the triplets work. However, like some of the others have said, I'm a little tired of the families meeting together too often. I much rather they all go back to their normal routines and watch the kids in their individual setting. 

• Like 4

photo593217.jpg 

Song Il-gook's triplets ask for more juice

Song Il-gook and his triplets shot a commercial for the new Minute Maid product, Homestyle.

Song Il-gook who is known to educate his children to eat equal amount of nutrients in their food, told the triplets, "Drinking the juice of a fruit isn't everything. You have to drink the pulp, too".

The triplets delightfully drank everything their father gave them.

Dae-han, the eldest drank everything in his cup and Min-gook licked his lips and said, "That's delicious" in a cute voice. Man-se cried, "I want more!" with his two brothers.

The commercial laid out background music that rhythmically went on with the expression 'Yum Yum'.

A Coca Cola personnel says, "Song Il-gook and his sons are expressing the deliciousness of the Minute Maid Honmestyle juice just the way we want it".

Meanwhile, Minute Maid Homestyle not only contains the juice but the pulp as well. The flavors are grapefruit and orange.

• Like 4