[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Chu Sarang Cries Out of Concern for Yano Shiho, Who Gets Scared While Cooking

Chu Sarang Cries Out of Concern for Yano Shiho, Who Gets Scared While Cooking

On the June 28 episode of KBSSuperman Returns,” Chu Sarang watches her mom Yano Shiho and her grandmother cooking.

Chu Sarang’s grandmother brings weatherfish and octopus for lunch, much to the wonderment of Yano Shiho and Chu Sarang. Preparation for the weatherfish largely goes smoothly, but when it’s time to prepare the octopus, Yano Shiho gets a little scared and starts screaming.

Chu Sarang, concerned for her mother, goes to reach for her but doesn’t know what to do and starts crying. She goes to sit with Dad, but when Yano Shiho starts screaming again, Chu Sarang’s tears resume. Yano Shiho promptly says it’s okay puts on a smile to comfort her daughter.

superman returns chu sarang yano shiho

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/28/chu-sarang-cries-out-of-concern-for-yano-shiho-who-gets-scared-while-cooking/

• Like 4

Guest Iu Starz

LOL, i take shiho as a second daughter of sunghooon...she is so adorable like a child

Edited by Iu Starz

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)    (- 0.3 %)  

-42 WEEKS NO.1 FOR HAPPY SUNDAY SLOT-

14.8 % (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

15.1%(2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.1% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

=======================

2) MBC SUNDAY NGHT  (MASK KING + REAL MEN 2) 

10.7%(2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

10.3% (2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

==========================

3)  SBS GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE CARE OF DAD + RM)

6.6%(2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

6.0% (2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================

• Like 1

gJjsQSm.jpg

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPI 84 150628 KBS2TV    ( -1.0 %) 

13.5 % (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공) 

LAST WEEK 

EPI 83  14.5 % (2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

EPI 82 14.2% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

EPI 81  13.7% (닐슨코리아 제공)

==================

2) MBC MASK KING 

12.1%  (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

11.6% (2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

==============

3) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 

6.0% (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

5.3% (2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============================

OVERALL SUNDAY PROGRAM 

1) KBS 1N2D S3 EPI 78 150628 - 18.0%  (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

2) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPI 84  13.5 %  (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

3) MBC MASK KING 12.1%  (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

4) MBC REAL MEN S2  10.5% (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

5) SBS RM 8.0% (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

6) SBS TAKE  CARE OF  DAD  6.0% (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 2

‘The Return of Superman’ Sa-Rang’s family, Yano Shiho VS grandmother cooking competition!

14850_1.jpg

The mother of Sa-Rang Yano Shiho and her grandmother challenged to make health food for summer. On 28th at the 84th broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – The Return of Superman’ Yano Shiho and Sa-Rang’s grandmother had cooking competition to catch the taste of Chu Sung-Hoon. 
The mother Yano Shiho prepared seafood samgyetang, and the grandmother prepared Chueotang with Sa-Rang.
Yano Shiho screamed because of the touch of small octopus, and Sa-Rang cried, worrying of her mother. It is said that Yano Shiho could not help smiling because of Sa-Rang.
KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ is aired on 4:50.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=14850

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Adorably Dance Along to Street Performers

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Adorably Dance Along to Street Performers

On the June 28 episode of KBSSuperman Returns,” Song Il Kook takes the triplets down to the country to get their hands and feet dirty.

“They’ve only grown up in the city, and all they’ve known is ‘concrete culture,’ so whenever the opportunity comes up, I want to give them the chance to experience actual soil,” says Song Il Kook.

On the way, Song Il Kook and the three little ones stop at a rest area to grab some food and stretch their legs.

daehan mingook manse superman

While Daehan, Mingook, and Manse are digging into their food, they hear music coming from nearby performers. They go to check it out, and the triplets, seeing the dancers, can’t help but to dance and bounce adorably along. Mingook seems unable to stop his groove, while Manse grabs a pan flute and energetically pretends to play along to the music.

superman returns triplets dance

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/superman-returns-song-triplets-adorably-dance-along-to-street-performers/

• Like 5

Omo Manse with the pan flute killed me with cuteness! Of the triplets, I can see him following his dad's footsteps and becoming an actor. He's such a great little performer! I can see Minguk becoming a singer, and Daehan becoming a photographer. I love that SIK fosters their creative side so well. I hope we will get to see him impart some of his drawing techniques to the boys, too.

Agree with this observation.... This is also what I see in the future for the triplets... But how old I will be by that time????

• Like 1

watching ep 84 triplet...i am so proud proud proud to uri daehanie. he's calmly going to the rice field and even when his shoes stuck out, and his dad remove his shoes and he's barefoot in the mud, he does not whine even a bit.  very calm, very focus hahahaha.

Last year he was still crying and whining when his hand touch the mud...what a big big step up from him.

Omo Manse with the pan flute killed me with cuteness! Of the triplets, I can see him following his dad's footsteps and becoming an actor. He's such a great little performer! I can see Minguk becoming a singer, and Daehan becoming a photographer. I love that SIK fosters their creative side so well. I hope we will get to see him impart some of his drawing techniques to the boys, too.

Agree with this observation.... This is also what I see in the future for the triplets... But how old I will be by that time????

I do think that Minguk will follow his mom's step. He's the smartest after all...And Daehan, i guess he can be an athlete. he's physically gifted being an athlete. It's probably a swimmer...Manse, i can see him as an actor. he's the most talented following his dad's footstep.

• Like 9