[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Song Il Kook’s Triplets Traumatized by Vaccination Shots on “Superman Returns”

Song Il Kook’s triplets threw a bit of a fit at the doctor’s office during the latest episode of “Superman Returns.”

During the May 31 episode of the show, Song Il Kook travels with his triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se to the hospital, where they are set to receive vaccination shots. First to receive the shot is Min Gook, whose demeanor totally changes once he feels the sharp prick of the needle. His subsequent wailing not only embarrasses his father but also alerts his brothers as to what’s in store for them.

mingook1

Hearing his brother’s cries, Dae Han begins to tremble in fear. Second in line, he cries as he tries to refuse the shot.

daehan

Finally, it’s Man Se’s turn. Crying that it hurts before it has even begun, he then begins to sob that much harder after actually getting the shot. However, his cries soon turn into a smile after the doctor gives him a vitamin.

mansae

Meanwhile, the day’s broadcast also featured Uhm Ji On feeding a giraffe, Song Il Kook’s triplets learning to tap dance, twins Seo Un and Seo Joon learning to swim, and Chu Sa Rang trying her hand for the first time at sea fishing while visiting her grandfather in Yokohama.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/song-il-gooks-triplets-traumatized-by-vaccination-shots-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 80 150531

14.2%  (2015.05.31 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

12.6% (2015.05.24 닐슨코리아 제공)

--------------------

MBC MASK KING 

10.4% (2015.05.31 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

7.5%(2015.05.24 닐슨코리아 제공)

===============

SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD  

5.4% (2015.05.31 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

4.9 % (2015.05.24 닐슨코리아 제공)

------------------------

OVERALL  SUNDAY PROGRAM   diffrent - 0.1 % superman with 1n2d(both kbs progrm

1) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN - 14.2 %  (2015.05.31 닐슨코리아 제공)

2) KBS 1N2D - 14.1 %  (2015.05.31 닐슨코리아 제공)

3) MBC REAL MEN  + MBC MASK KING tie  rating 10.4%

5) SBS RM 10.3% 

6) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 5.4% 

==================================

ClWi51Y.png

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 3

Guest mingukiefan

some netizens criticize song il kook for not holding daehan for getting injection. personally i think some netizens need to shut up, we have seen song il kook be such an amazing father that something like this is not an issue at all.  do we doubt he loves daehan? it is so ridiculous.  i think song il kook thinks daehan is most grown up and bravest of his children so he does not "baby" him as much as the other two, that does not mean he loves the other two more than daehan. in the old episode where they got injection daehan did not cry at all so song il kook probably just expected  the same from daehan this time, maybe he expected too much but that does not mean he is a bad father!  i hope netizens stop this abuse and backlash against song il kook i will feel really bad if he pulls out his kids from the show  because people expect him to be too perfect which is impossible!

some netizens criticize song il kook for not holding daehan for getting injection. personally i think some netizens need to shut up, we have seen song il kook be such an amazing father that something like this is not an issue at all.  do we doubt he loves daehan? it is so ridiculous.  i think song il kook thinks daehan is most grown up and bravest of his children so he does not "baby" him as much as the other two, that does not mean he loves the other two more than daehan. in the old episode where they got injection daehan did not cry at all so song il kook probably just expected  the same from daehan this time, maybe he expected too much but that does not mean he is a bad father!  i hope netizens stop this abuse and backlash against song il kook i will feel really bad if he pulls out his kids from the show  because people expect him to be too perfect which is impossible!

you are right Song Il Kook and his wife raising Daehan differently from other two...They might be asking to much but they are the parents and they know better... So people just enjoy them because sooner and later they will be leaving the show...

• Like 5

Guest mellowmadya

i hope they explain that in the next brooadcast like before it's okay to raise daehan like that

Guest leix_

you are right Song Il Kook and his wife raising Daehan differently from other two...They might be asking to much but they are the parents and they know better... So people just enjoy them because sooner and later they will be leaving the show...

​Hi. I don't think SIK and wife are raising Daehan differently. They are raising them the same way it's just because these 3 kids have different personalities.

Like @mingukiefan said, SIK probably thought that Daehan would not cry the same as their other visit. Besides, he was comforting Manse who cries more easily than Daehan.
I thought that that time Daehan was still a bit clueless as to what was really going on - just like what SIK said on their dentist appointment - so he bravely sat on the chair because his dad sat there. He had no notion of fear or hurt and when he did have the injection, he only said it hurt and no time to cry as it happened too quickly. This time, he already know what's happening and saw how hurt Minguk was.
Btw, Daehan was so cute going to the doctor still clutching the book.

Those netizens are complaining again about "mistreatment" to Daehan when no such thing happened. Why is it that when it comes to Daehan there's always "unfair" treatment going on? During the instances that SIK has called Minguk "Manse", does that show he favors Manse over Minguk? I don't think so. They're expecting SIK to be perfect.

Fave moment: SIK laughing hysterically as he was punked with the ice cream by Minguk. His expression was so priceless.

Look at this handsome kid. His face shows he knows what's gonna happen. :sweatingbullets:
FtYwGMc.gif

I think Seoeon would win if they have a battle of eating meaty bones with the Triplets. :lol:

And 2% jump on the rating. Nice!

Edited by leix_

Guest mingukiefan

i agree @leix_ there was no mistreatment and i feel bad that song il kook is getting undeserved backlash, it is not easy to raise three kids at once and give them all same amount of attention but song il kook manages to do it and daehan obviously loves his dad very much!  will he be that in love with his oppa if he was being mistreated?  daehan knows his oppa loves him, the viewers are being too judgmental. i hope this does not affect song il kook at all!

minguk is my favorite and in that episode when song il kook was teaching them how to share,  song il kook got very strict with minguk compared to his two brothers and even slammed his hand on the table. at first i feel bad for minguk but i realize song il kook has different tactics when it comes to his kids because he knows their personality better than we do.  the kids are growing up very well and healthy and happy which is proof of their oppa and omma's good parenting skills.

minguk is growing more and more handsome as the days pass he really steals my heart

Edited by mingukiefan

Guest mingukiefan

thank you @phetbeo for always posting pics of my lovely baby mingukie! really makes me happy to see this boy, so energetic and happy all the time. he always kisses his oppa too and always hugs his brothers. he is very affectionate.  i really hope they will still be in the show for a long time, they are my happy pill.

i have yet to watch the latest ep but reading all the comments posted by you all, i can only say "wait till these ppl are parents themselves!" you guys are right to say that SIK and wife have 3x more challenges raising the triplets, esp at this age when they are still dependent on adults. SIK is handling them all by himself and for this he is already a superman. the triplets are very well behaved for their age, so the parents must be doing things right.

to be honest, i am a big fan of the triplets (minguk is my fave) and seriously dun understand why these neitzens are so damn free to comment about everything under the sun.:angry:

• Like 6

Guest KDIK

The use of the word " mistreatment " is extremely farfetched when talking about Song Il Gook and his parenting of the triplets. To be mistreated means to me to treat someone roughly and in an abusive manner, in what way does Song Il Gook do that to Daehan ?. People really need to choose their words wisely.

I watched the episode and when I saw them go to get their shots taken I assumed that Daehan would be the same as last time. I totally agree with you @leix_ with the differences to when they went to the pediatrician the first time and this time round. Song Il Gook loves his boys, there's no shadow of a doubt about that. Knetz just need to stay in their own lanes tbh.

I saw the preview for the next episode and looks like the Lee Twins have killer new hairstyles, I'm going to assume they can sit at the hairdressers and get their hair done now !. I also love how Seoeon is starting to speak a bit more now and is more responsive, his such a cutie ! and he seriously loves his Noona's lol. 

I adore Ji-on so much and same goes for Uhm Taewoong, it can't be easy being a first time dad and being filmed going a long the way learning about fatherhood bit by bit. I can see the sincerity in him with wanting to be the best dad he can be for Ji-on, I think his doing an awesome job thus far. Nobody is born a perfect parent, it's something that is learned through trial and error.

Guest blixen

Some people like to make a mountain out of molehill. The vaccination incident was over within seconds and Daehan acted fine afterwards so what's the big deal? 

I laugh when Song Appa was trying to coax Daehan and Manse to get the jab by telling Minguk to say that it didn't hurt, Mingukie didn't lie he said "it did hurt" clever boy.

Love seeing the triplets all pile up on top of Appa after the tap dancing session - that's love.

Also is there no end to the talent of Song Oemma? she is a high court judge, speaks several languages, raises wonderful kids and good at tap dancing. So inspiring.

Guest mingukiefan

whenever i watch this with my grandmother she is always amazed at how young the triplets are and yet they know how to speak so much, they can feed themselves and they are very tall for their age!  my cousin has a son a few weeks older than the triplets who is much smaller than them and also still cannot speak very much and still has to be spoonfed.  my grandmother keeps telling my cousin to watch the show so they will see that their son is lagging behind in development haha my poor cousin.  but really the show is such an inspiration to parents to really strive to raise children the best way possible.