[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

chellsee said: tumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo1_250.gif tumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo2_250.giftumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo3_250.gif tumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo4_250.gif

Very good Minguk...He didn't sing because his Hyung Daehan is sleeping and don't want to make some noise.Clap Clap Clap!!!
tumblr_nm2tp1FxcX1tmjt2ko10_400.gif
and Daehan strikes again. Showing his love by giving daddy some hot drink. oh so sweet of you baby... :x :x :x
***GIFs credit to owner from Tumblr.

• Like 1

EPISODE 72 150405 KBS2TV

W31qmmU.jpg

The triplets go on a trip to find caterpillars without their dad on 'Superman is Back'

In the upcoming April 5 episode of KBS' "Superman is Back', the adorable triplets Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se will search for caterpillars in the forest!

This was the first time the triplets filmed without their father, Song Il Kook. Instead, they explored the forest with their teacher and friends! The boys were surprisingly just fine without their dad, as they had a lot of fun and excitement. focused on finding a specific type of bug. Dae Han exclaimed, "We're going to find some caterpillars!"

The triplets became a party of explorers to find these caterpillars, and even carried binoculars and magnifying glasses to better find the insects. How cute is that!

SEE ALSO: The triplets take on ballet class in still cuts for 'Superman is Back'!

Will the boys be successful in their 'caterpillar exploring trip'? You'll just have to wait and find out in the April 5 episode of 'Superman is Back' at 4:50pm KST.
  • Like 1

class="content-title"Uhm Jung Hwa Uses Aegyo to Get Niece Uhm Ji On to Smile on “Superman Returns”

It’s finally happening! Viewers have been waiting for singer Uhm Jung Hwa to come on “Superman Returns” ever since her brother Uhm Tae Woong started appearing on the show with his daughter Uhm Ji On. The day has come at last, as viewers will be able to watch Uhm Jung Hwa visiting her niece on April 5′s episode.

Uhm Jung Hwa has only appeared on the show before when she talked to Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On via video chat.

Korea’s “sexy diva” Uhm Jung Hwa shows us another side of herself as Aunt Jung Hwa in this episode. It is particularly fun to see her together with Uhm Ji On since they look so much alike.

It’s clear that Uhm Jung Hwa is truly devoted to her niece. She’d actually been out of the country for a month and a half prior to the day they filmed this episode. Instead of taking some time off to rest after her trip, she went straight to Uhm Tae Woong’s house.

She arrives with gifts for her niece Uhm Ji On. But since it’s been a while since the two have seen each other, Uhm Ji On is a little shy around Uhm Jung Hwa at first. So Uhm Jung Hwa has to pull out the aegyo to get her to smile.

Guest hazelpagulayan_stv

Please like our page. :') https://m.facebook.com/daehanmingukmaseph Thanks! =D> :-h

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.69 (2015.04.05) 

episode 72 150405

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lsbbm_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%A7%A8%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8F%8C%EC%95%84%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4-e72-150405_fun

================

torrent

1) 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다.E72.150405.HDTV.XviD-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/75161

2) 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다.E72.150405.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/75159

class="np_18px"

looking forward to today ep.... cos of JiOn's aunt. she looks so gd for her age and she was so adorable in witch's romance with park seojoon. i think she will shower JiOn with lots of love. am not too sure about whether Uhm force's other siblings are also in the entertainment industry but i think these pair of sis-bro are very close.
i have a fear of caterpillars but will soldier on to watch (with min screaming). this is gonna be like a horror show for me.....*cry* 

regarding last wk ep, MinGuk is so so so cute in the ballerina (is it a correct term for boys too??) outfit. esp when he sat there with his noona partner. OMG, there was the best cutest scene for me. nowadays, it seems like ManSe is the dangerous noona killer. he is so irresistible with that cheeky smile. 

• Like 1

@kjmcth thanks for the link, I love today's episode! the children are so adorable as usual. Love how the way Il Gook teaches his children how to share, he did it on how they will fully understand the concept of it, though of course they thought dad is only playing with them about only if  one strawberry is left. They know there are still plenty in the fridge, but when Minguk truly understand the feeling of not having one when nobody wanted to share he finally know that sharing is caring! Plus additional points to Manse I didn't know that he can control himself  with the two strawberries! he listen well to daddy! The triplets are growing well by themselves going to exploration trip by themselves. Well im not surprise because I myself is a preschooler we usually have school trip each term without parents. 

@Lj just watched live streaming & still not re watch again (  ) --- another moment time they eat lucnh after find caterpillars ..  how manse share/give/take  laver  from minguk's tray to for him & daehan

I see that Sarang is a big girl now.
She used to cry every time she felt upset. But not again now, she understand what is good and bad now.
Hope she will grow as a graceful lady.

Ah, watch this show just makes me feel like a proud aunty :x

P.S: I ship Sarang and Manse to much. hehe
:)>-