[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

I enjoy watchin' the budding friendship growing between Sunghoon and Song Ilkook due to their kids havin' playdates together. I can almost see both families as future in-laws LoL! Sarang & Manse are positively AH-DORABLEEE   :x together, I can't even.. ;;) Can't wait to see how Jion is like with Hwijae's twins :D

class="content-title"Cha Tae Hyun’s Daughters to Meet Ji On on “Superman Returns”

Actor Cha Tae Hyun and his two daughters will soon be making a special appearance on “Superman Returns.”

Viewers were surprised to see Cha Tae Hyun’s daughters during the preview footage of next week’s episode on the February 22 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns.”

As Cha Tae Hyun and Uhm Tae Woong have gotten close with one another as cast members of “1 Night 2 Days,” it appears that they set up a playdate for their daughters to meet on “Superman Returns.”

The preview clip showed Cha Tae Hyun’s daughters visiting Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter, Ji On, at their home. Viewers are curious as to how the two dads will handle taking care of three young girls on their own.

Are you excited to watch Ji On’s playdate with Cha Tae Hyun’s daughters?

Cha Tae-eun & Cha Su-jin

=================

class="content-title"“Superman Returns” Man Se Misses Sarang, Insists on Using Her Chair

It looks like Chu Sarang is still very much on Man Se’s mind.

On the February 22 episode of “Superman Returns,” Man Se looks for a chair so he can sit with his dad Song Il Gook in the living room. While his brothers just sat in their respective seats, Man Se insists on sitting in Chu Sarang’s pink chair.

When Song Il Gook asks him if he likes Sarang and if they should go see her again, Man Se just nods, adorably expressing his longing for his close friend. Out of sight, out of mind is definitely not the case for Man Se and Sarang.

Previously, the two had built quite the close relationship, holding hands, hugging, kissing, and just being utterly cute together, and it is clear we will be seeing much more of this pair in episodes to come.

superman-returns-man-se.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D) 150222
NLKjXmW.jpg
14.7% (2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)
-1.0%
24 WEEKS NO.1
-------------------
last week 15.7%(2015.02.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

=================
sbs good sunday
11.9%

(2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
11.5%(2015.02.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

===========
mbc
sunday night  (real men + animal)

9.7%(2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
10.3%(2015.02.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

301735_61218_247.png

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 66 150222 KBS2TV

17.6%(2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

34 WEEK consecutive no.1

LAST WEEK
18.9% (2015.02.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

================

SBS KPOPSTAR S4
13.1% (2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
11.8%(2015.02.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

=================

MBC ANIMAL
3.3% (2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
4.2% (2015.02.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

===============

I DUNNO but  I THINK KBSWORLD NOT UPLOADED VIDEO SUPERMAN  & 1N2D ON THEIR CHANNEL becoz everyone busy promote another site faster made subbed from kbsworld on their youtube...  everyone can not say abt this on kbsworld yt channel .. see how kbsworld can uploaded video drama 7:00 pm +_ highlight this week  drama-entertainment &  morning drama every faster but not for  superman + 1n2d

oflQ6Er.jpg

Guest Spring Andrew

cute-dance-54eb333a05ff8.gifi almost forgot Cha tae.hyun has two daughter.. only remembered Ta eun.. until i saw.that Video.. sujin grew up so much.. Taeun is crazy n cute like always.. ~ cant wait for this..and i hope Ji on meet Triplets in couple of months when she talks more

005QAlQojw1epjh0v6m20g307008ne82.gif

i kind of wish that Cha taehyun someday will doing this show. he's very easy going personality and very fun to watch at.too bad that he's doing 1n2d already, and he's one of their success card this season 3 (even one of the nominee for daesang award).I think it would be very burdensome of him to do both show together eventhough both from the same station.
watched ep 66 last night, once again was impressed with Daehan maturity. He's the one stay with his dad build the tent to the point leaving because the tent was build for...hours hahahaha...i think it would be too cold for him to stay outside for hoursLaughing so hard when Minguk can't climb the fence...soo funny yet cute.that's okey baby  minguk..you're still the smartest ...he remembers all the dinosaurus..wow..Daehan and Manse seems too lazy to remember them lmaoand Manse is always the outgoing one...once they reach the tent camp, he easily bonding with the other kids. Daehan as usual, the last one to bonding. sitting over while watching his brothers playing with the other kids. He's kind a kid that need to see how the situation first before decide to join the fun.