♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Guest parkhyerin

Guest FIGHTING15

@ally3008 and @mnear93 ..... hahahhaha you're right bringing back the feels
:x this is still not the end.... there is still hope for them... hehehe
>:D<

@mnear93 thank you so much for those posted pics!!!
^:)^ i am sooo happyy to see those... i hope i could update you guys some news as well

PS.. our prince and princess is getting younger, more handsome and prettier these days... Awesome

God bless us guys!!!!
8-> 8-> [-O< [-O< ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ally3008

@Miracle_magic‌ hahaha! :)) Then I guess it's official then...... number '99', the 'Minsul' number.

ALERT:BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU TYPE IN THE CODE 99.IT MIGHT LEAD TO A VERY SERIOUS.... COULD ALSO BE A FATAL INFECTION OF A NEWLY FOUND VIRUS CALLED, 'MINSUL VIRUS'. =)) 8-}

Guest Miracle_magic

Is there any Filipino members here who loves to read at Wattpad?
If there are, please read my on-going story entitled "My Crazy Love Story"  http://www.wattpad.com/99075901-my-crazy-love-story-prologue
It is a Minsul Fanfiction..^ ^

Thank you!!

Note:The language i used in this story is Tagalog.

Guest Kaye Bee

Hello Minsullians! Wow.. it's nice to see that the thread is still moving :D and I see new shippers here! Hi to all the new crewmates and welcome to the ship!I missed spazzing with you all! I only get my updates from facebook and when i get the chance to lurk here once in a while. 
Thank you to all crewmates who are very generous in sharing updates on MinSul here, especially their pics and vids. It helped a lot to see Sulli up and about and know that she's still part of f(5) unlike what previous news were spreading. I can't wait to see her perform as well. Does anyone know of their future scheds as a group? Shinee and f(x)? kindly let us know here :) Thank you!
*sigh* i really really miss posting here... oh and i would like to apologize to my subscribers on my ongoing fanfic (This Time) at AFF, I'm sorry it's put on hold for the time being, my "author braincells" are not functioning well. I'll get back to it as sooooooon as i get my head focused on writing. even my drafts are a little hazy and the plot is all over the place, so please please please bear with me just a little more. I would surely love to finish writing it so I can start another one. Thank you as well for being patient and kind enough to also subscribe on my previous story (I Loved You First).
hopefully we get to see "giddy" updates from MinSul this February ;) MinSul is LOVE, anyway ^_^
Happy love month Minsullians! ;)

Guest ally3008

Hi @"Kaye Bee"‌, yup we are still spazzing about the two angels and we hope you will join us again. :x Oh... and I hope you can continue authoring soon.... I really love your stories!

About f(x) sched, as we all know Amber is 'rumored' to make a solo this month, I think? :-/ f(x) is also said to have a mini album this year...... still... it's a RUMOR. :| I'm still hoping for a solid proof....

Anyways, welcome back Minsullian chingu! Stay with us, and keep on staying with us till the end! >:D<

All love to Minsullians round the world

:x

Guest FIGHTING15

welcome back!!! @Kaye Bee :D
im soo glad that this thread starts to move again :D

@Miracle_Magic thanks for your fanfic :) ill read it after i finish my requirements :D.... i bet its a nice fanfic :
:x :x ^:)^

Guest mnear93

Good day minsullians :)
Guess you already know that there is an upcoming variety program called "Fluttering India" and the casts is kyuline, they are now filming in India. PD of the show said the members voluntarily recommended each other. Aww!! They are cute. And we know our Ming is the maknae right... Around his hyungs, he sure acts so adorable :D
“Fluttering India” will be a variety program where celebrities and locals interact together. With India as the background, the six buddies will discover and navigate a new world. They will face unexpected situations, and it will be fun to watch how they handle the unpredictable.” The program is expected to air in the spring.
cr:soompi
I can't wait for it ....
image14-360x360.jpg
CNBLUE's Jonghyun shares Kyu-line group photo before departing to India

B83ysPBCcAALwai.jpg
Lucky her....I'm envious. Btw is there our members here are indian? Hope you have a chance to meet him.

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
ctto

150201 exoxm90's Instagram Update : Let's Go >.<!! (with. Minho)

Embedded image permalink

There was a fanacc said it seems that Minho injured his leg during a futsal. Airport worker noticed that he had a strange walking!  Aigoo...I hope he's fine now. Just for a while he should stop participating any sport programs, srsly he's not a robot. Look now, joining another show again while there are many tons of works waiting for him, SMtown in Taiwan and Tokyo dorm concert will be taken place in March, preparing for comeback, MC-ing!! Hope he can find time to rest as well.

SHINee’s Surprise Party for JONGHYUN

B8zORScCcAA7jle.jpg

ACE ---TAEMIN

BASE--JONGHYUN

AND THERE GOES MINHO---> VASE

Hahaha....Idk Minho or shawol is funny here?? They are really good at this, I laughed really hard  =))

All is Minho today, no Ssul is updated.... I do hope she'll join SM town concert next month, plsss  [-O<

Guest mnear93

@FIGHTING15 Your welcome chingu  :D

Well I just want to share this, Sulli's korean fan created a new fansite for our Sulli called 'sullicommunity'  :D International sullians are most welcome to join and become the member.
http://sullicommunity.com/
B82g2Q4CAAALZkK.jpg
This is A Guide On How To Level Up At SulliCommunity. We just need to register and level up in order to be accepted as the member :)
I already registered but not yet level up, I'm in the state of little nervous, I need to write my love letter for our Sulli of how I became her fan, lol there is a lot of reasons, maybe I'll write it later  :\"> hehe~
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Minho holding Yonghwa's autographed One Fine Day album. Aww this cutie fanboy....I wonder if Jonghyun gave him.

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
They will stay in India till Friday 6th Feb.

Off topic: Amber released teaser for her solo debut today and her Album (Beautiful) will be released on 2015 02 16. I actually expect a lot to see Ssul will come to support her ones and only hyung. I wish to see her surprised appearance again and who knows if she come to Music core, we all realized that Sulli is full of surprise lol... Anyway I do hope she'll appear to show her support.

Guest mnear93

Minho becomes a journalist for the first time on KBS Morning News :D
Embedded image permalink

Reporter Ming, he's very serious.
"This is reporter Choi Minho imnida, reported from a CD store in Mumbai, India."  =))
Oops sorry I just can't help. Srsly is there anything he can't do? An idol, rapper, singer, dancer, entertainer, actor, model, lyricist, mc, athlete, and now reporter....He'll never stop.

SHINee to release their new Japanese Single "Your Number" on March 11th
B9ExygaCMAAB7jO.jpg
B9ExybqCMAAdyPz.jpg
In time for their tokyo dorm concert which will be on March 14&15....

Guest mnear93

Embedded image permalink
Our dearest Jinri  :D It was taken on Christmas Eve

Dorky Sulli =))
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B9JVee3CMAAyPvp.mp4
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B9JWHwrCUAANWLB.mp4
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B9JV2EVCcAQRcO3.mp4
from henjinry twitter

Guest FIGHTING15

Wow!!! i miss a lot!!! AWESOME posts guys!!! @uhtyzhu @mnear93
:x :x 8->
Ming is just so awesome!!!

and yeah Welcome back!!!! @kimsoyeon18!!!!
im new to this thread but i've been stalking this thread for more than a year.. :P just Don't know how to sign up... heheheh and ive seen your posts :)
but yeah man... Glad your Back :D

Good Day to all Minsullians!!!
:)>- :)>- ;)

Guest mnear93

Annyeong fellow minsullians :D Just be able to squeeze some time to update.

Sulli and friends in Jeju last year
B9PmWJtCQAAfxUn.jpg
B9PmWXyCUAAtzEH.jpg
ctto

Last month, Minho and Changmin also enjoyed their new year holiday in Jeju, (Halla mountain).
3(3)
25.jpg
1(4)
ctto
It's good to see ssul and ming can enjoy life and happy.

B9NJpG9CAAAQNgO.jpg
B9NJnlrCcAENOUH.jpg

Embedded image permalink
B9NJpoGCAAARbTg.jpg
ctto

150208 MINHO - Oh Sung Gyeol's instagram update
B9SgIGmCAAA8swN.jpg

150209 Minho - No Hyun Tae's instagram update
B9ZirotCQAE3uIV.jpg

150209 Minho - The Amber Blog Naver
B9Z3R4SCQAALNe7.jpg
B9Z3R4SCMAEU6Ef.jpg
B9Z3R4DCIAAbSyk.jpg

150208SULLI Cut--Movie The Pirates, 2014 Special Movie Behind MBC Movie
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

cr:Sulli jj

This when she spent her holiday with friends in Jeju last year :D
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
ctto

enjoyed their new year holidayenjoyed their new year holidayenjoyed their new year holidayenjoyed their new year holiday

Guest mnear93

@idha9511 that's why when I first saw this it was very familiar, I knew he used it in ttby but not sure about which scene. Ming is really good in recycling clothes, not to mention he's such a great tease to create pleasing wave in our shipping hearts :D

150211 Minho 'Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival
I'm just posting the adorable pics only, ugh cuteness overload and can't resist  :x  (all pics ctto)
B9j14qwIMAMMB87.jpg
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Lol I love the last pic the most, freaking adorable. Somehow his face looks like the cutie pie Lincoln paul lambert to me.

Archived