[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , about the DVD cut !! Just find someone expert of hacking into the sbs DVD lab store n steal all the bts n deleted scene lol... I prefer to pay my money to him than sbs ! X(

Guest branwen

hohurm said: The deleted scene of TanSang after the sweet handrub during drunk ES scene is not included as well? We even saw the stills for it! It was morning and Tan was standing next to her hugging her shoulders

@SantyH...interesting chingu...both of them, minho and shinhye attend 21st Seoul Music Award 2012 as a emcee present the awaeds to the winner... B-) Wow..you're so brilliant chingu..I wonder after saw the video..shinhye get the title Goddess..wearing white pretty dress..on that night..carpet.. I also think minho and shinhye style exactly like in seoul music award...its coincidence??? Because I use phone..so I cannot attach the pic... but I just found this article/ blog about minho and shinhye like white goddess at seoul music award 2012.. :-?

http://lmhprincess.blogspot.com/2012/01/featured-updates-for-day_21.html?m=1

http://kreepykorean.blogspot.com/2012/05/photos-park-shin-hye-is-white-goddess.html?m=1

:x :x

Guest gingerpeach

Wait, wait, can someone post those stills pls? The one where tan was hugging eunsangs shoulders that you guys were referring to. Was it the ones where they were in some park wearing the same clothes as when Tan and Eunsang were walking together on the streets after just being with Tan's mom? Because i don't think that was a deleted scene, to me it seems they decided to change the setting of that scene and refilm during night time, and the stills we saw was their original idea for the scene and they were rehearsing.. Does that make sense?

Guest tropicalgirl

branwen said:
I can't believe that I have slept annoyed and I've woken up still seething with anger. I wanted that DVD for months and been saving up for it. The good thing about it is, I now have $200 more in my savings. The only happy one is my savings account.

Anyeonghaseyo chinguuuuu!!! Finally, got my account, after many trial n fails, pls welcome me on this ship, bow to the seniors in this forum @stucked @giselle_tw @pluie @faidaris @yoyoo @ravairie , had so much fun reading all your thought

:)

Aw Hello welcome to our MinShin Thread >:D< Enjoy your stay here! ;)) Don't be shy to share your thoughts. :P

@lollipop86gorgeous i was thinking the same MH suit looks like at the SBS DRAMA AWARDS right? look shin hye"s she's wearing very high heels. can u help me find the link for their emcee at that time?....if somebody can help me about the bicycle on their twitter account can u help me also swear God i saw them tweet about that around 2010 MH even tweeted about how he feels sorry for losing his time that he cannot see hans river....its in2010 tweet...and i saw somebody ever posted MH ride his bycicle wearing hat in the middle of the night...i need that picture would u help foolish mind? :D

@SantyH...ok chingu..I give you link their video..wow..I with you chingu..we need to investigate this new case..heehehe...let me see first..I give your video.. >:)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epvXOghehto >>> lee min ho

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDwQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr-d1ZWDVCNQ&ei=2ozjUu2GOIShigfTjIH4DQ&usg=AFQjCNF5WaO04OAwaybsTp-FeC-Kn9nCLQ

>>> park shin hye..

B-) B-)

SantyH said: good afternoon....wow more ten pages to catch up...so fishy about the dvd...i think thats good news for minshinners Few months since heirs ended but we already have alot of hints.among all of korean drama that i've watched almost all of them have The kiss BTS such a Playfull kiss and Nice guy.they have more than 5 kiss scene and they put that on the dvd commentary(for playfull kiss only in youtube). .i'm not worried at all  for me thats another hint.For some of reason maybe they avoid the rumours, in another side i hope its one of way to protect the real love from our OTP.i'm happy coz i think real love doesnt need  publicity.
please help  my another investigation....did anyone here have been mentioning about SEOUL MUSIC AWARD 2012? i saw our Minshin was there also.and did anyone knows when exactly uri Kim Tan ended his past relationship?
just memories this one http://t.co/rK3CokvRNy
and the last one in this video SH wearing white dress with very high heels http://t.co/94XjO71ZxB
Here is another video www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4b3ZVtDzxY

@lollipop86gorgeous yup......i saw their history and thats a lot of possiblity right? you'll more suspicious coz its so coincidence with uri kim tan ended his ...(you know around earlier 2012... :D) that Seoul Music Awards helds on 19 januari 2012

The DVD fiasco is getting really ridiculous. Won't be surprised if it turns out that SBS fired the BTS team halfway through the production or a d***head deleted the entire footage by mistake. Urgh.
I can't even friggin' remember how Tan's driver look like.
Whateverz. This is just gonna make me a stauncher shipper than ever. /end rant

@hotbb   deep inside my heart said this is not just a short term love.remember what the main idea of HEIRS?   story about FIRST LOVE :D  i hope i'm not delulu but MH convinced me when he bring the bicycle at the stage last concert

Guest branwen

Okay. I'm resting from ranting but that's not the end of it.

@stucked
OMG. I can't wait to read an account of your sister's reaction once she watches Ep. 16. I mean, that was the beginning of the delusional chaos around here. That kissing scene is a classic one, it sure is. And in the press conference when all the casts were standing and posing on stage, I was cracking up while watching it because LMH and PSH were so busy trying to figure out if they should link arms, put their arms around each other, or hold hands. They couldn't keep still when everybody else is just standing there. Oh, I wish I could make gifs now but I'm using a phone.

@SantyH
You crack me up with your tireless investigation. Keep it up, mate. The funny thing is, in 2011, both City Hunter and Heartstrings aired at the same time slot. I refused to watch CH then because I hate it for defeating HS in ratings. I watched it only a year later and I loved it because LMH was at his best in that drama.

@gingerpeach
Yes, that was the scene. And your explanation made sense. From those stills, it seems like they were practicing.

Archived