[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good EVening, Good Night..chingu... :D

Hmm...our threads flying so fast with new news.. :-? Director's DVD Cut... OMG... ~X( no bts episode 9-20???? No...Closet kiss scene??? :-& ..

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!....Maybe its turning point for LMH and PSH became real??? Heheheh...bts shown most of their interaction which is look something??? Something really BIG fishy right??? Is that SBS? Director? Agency? Actor/Actress scanning first the scene which is yes and no to put in the DVD??? I agree with other chingu opinion..its bad strategy..possibility to act like a normal which is want to avoid rumour is doing like this..but not for MINSHIN SHIPPER..most of here is brilliant, genius, professor, psychology, detective..we cannot simple say YES..research, investigate and intepret is our minshin shipper strenght..hehehehehe.. B-) I believe something really happen to minho and shinhye...as for stage in relationship..I strongly believe its true...maybe we can get BIG news in this coming Valentine's Day..hahahah...such as announcement..hahaha..beyond the expectation... >:) For me all of your opinion is so insightful, so brilliant..congratulation...I'm on the right threads..MINSHIN SHIPPER..its my 1st shipper and i hope its my last shipper for this two..because I'm lack to give my POV and my english is not good its doesnt mean I'm not observe all the evidence, I will try to give my insightful comment after this..I will try..hehehe..but for sure, I'm totally feel and believe that MINSHIN is so REAL..keep pray and wish..they'll become a real couple.. [-O< LOVE is FEELING.. :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

@ittybittykitty ur one funny cheeky cutie baby..love ya *hugs ...the oone that shinhye wearing green and trying to mimicking her dancing skill is supeeer cuuteeeee i wanna pinch her cheeks :D ...and minho do u see me , u dont see me is making me grin ear to ear, he is adorkable :D

stucked said: The girl's ambidextrous.. :D She can use both.. and I read somewhere that LMH is also the same.. hohoho!
Ambidextrous.. ya i think i have read that.. both of them?! can they be any less than a Match made in Heaven? or should i say.. Stairway To Heaven =))

Anyway.. is this real? Like for real? Just ep. 1-8?
You aren't trolling me coz I wasn't here for 2 days?

Like real.. REAL????
I just pre-ordered yesterday.. (-_-)
ya its for real... we have been cheated on... like the literal bitchy deception! X( 

Reason: My sister, who was just into Heirs, forced me. Like gagged and forced me.  
maybe you should consider telling her about the DVD. :-?  New Blood has a lower boiling temperature you see.. she might go all guns out!! :-bd =))
Oh, she's already at ep. 15. She did all that while still studying for exams. HAHAHA! And i caught her humming "Looooove is the mommmmeeenntttt" while she's in the shower.. like a banshee trying to scare off trespassers.. 
she has exams tooo?? i just wrote one yesterday after going one whole month without books.. n i tell you its not pretty... but if she can manage... i obviously want some tips.. ;) 

OH yeah.. she might be creating an account here soon.. as I'm seeing some MinShin-shipping-disease on her speech and thoughts... (-_-)
I'm just a year older than her and you know younger siblings.. they're much, much, muuuuuch rabid.. hahaha! She's been asking looooots of stuffs about LMH and PSH and since I was sooooo busy and literally buried at work.. I told her to just search the web but avoid soompi... hahaha! She's already curious about the two... coz I caught her giggling at the TanEun moments.. it felt weird.. haha!
all i can say is STOP KEEPING HER AWAY FROM US.. from ME!!!  :-t =))ya i might ditch you straightaway... but seriously... Your younger blood - thats a highly intriguing prospect! I WANT!!! :(( =)) =)) =))
I'll be back in a bit fellow shippers.. I have to hide my MinShin fanfics from her (published/unpublished) as I also caught her digging up my stuffs in my lappy.. annoying brat.. hahaha! Ciao bellas!

you gotta de-deactivate that account! i am pretty serious noW..X(  i wanna read that! >:P
oh.. btw.. did i forget to welcome you... aah you are right there... *jumps onto stuckyyyyy* I MISSED YOU !!(take it while you get it)... =)) =)) =))

Easter Egg ... What a funny name to describe a program that display the names of the programming team .... Is uri Minho name in there too since he's also behind the programming of that now infamous closet kiss :)) :)) :)) .... Aaahhhh your Ahjumma's perverted mind just turn on because of the wrong signal of the Easter Egg name is sending me..... =P~ 8-} my apologies to our virgin mind shippers, I'll just confess my sin on Holy Week.... Promise, cross my heart.... O:-) O:-)

I thought that I will get some wonderful news for weekend,

but then The Heirs DVD Team's news about SBS restricting the DVD released

tumblr_mz5lo6s2uZ1t1chnoo1_250.gif

Well, I agree on this. There is something going on which is REALLY REALLY REALLY fishy. Started from the interview of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye after SBS Drama Award which, I think, WILL BE NEVER AIRED till date. Why? Because they said something that might raise their dating rumor speculation. Oh... Come on ! It is a lame excuse laaah~~~~ We are not that stupid, SBS. And then now??? You are strictly getting into The Heirs DVD making. This is just plain stupid !

Easter egg ... Closet kiss... Easter egg .... Closet kiss... Easter egg ... Closet kiss... Aaahhhh what have you done to your Ahjumma's serene mind. :-& :-& :-&

As much as i would like to think sbs is hiding smtg regarding MinShin, i think it's more like sbs trying to make more money by releasing a series of bts dvd later. Smtg like what @branwen mentioned, director's cut etc. Coz if they hv smtg to hide, they could hv just exclude the closet kiss but still release selected ep 9-20 bts. They are just being greedy

hohurm said: As much as i would like to think sbs is hiding smtg regarding MinShin, i think it's more like sbs trying to make more money by releasing a series of bts dvd later. Smtg like what @branwen mentioned, director's cut etc. Coz if they hv smtg to hide, they could hv just exclude the closet kiss but still release selected ep 9-20 bts. They are just being greedy

hohurm said: As much as i would like to think sbs is hiding smtg regarding MinShin, i think it's more like sbs trying to make more money by releasing a series of bts dvd later. Smtg like what @branwen mentioned, director's cut etc. Coz if they hv smtg to hide, they could hv just exclude the closet kiss but still release selected ep 9-20 bts. They are just being greedy

Guest ladyndependent

Hey everyone well I just backed read like 10 pages lol... But I saw pictures of Lee Minho smoking I think we should just accept him for who he is... We shouldn't judge him even if he smokes. It might be good that he doesn't for his health but even if he does we also shouldn't judge him!!! Love him respect him for who he is :-)

ladyndependent said: Hey everyone well I just backed read like 10 pages lol... But I saw pictures of Lee Minho smoking I think we should just accept for who he is... We shouldn't judge him even if he smokes. It might be good that he doesn't for his health but even if he does we also shouldn't judge him!!! Love him respect him for who he is :-)

mi7chimes

said:

ladyndependent

said: Hey everyone well I just backed read like 10 pages lol... But I saw pictures of Lee Minho smoking I think we should just accept for who he is... We shouldn't judge him even if he smokes. It might be good that he doesn't for his health but even if he does we also shouldn't judge him!!! Love him respect him for who he is :-)

I'm wonder is so little news about uri shinhye..am I only the one feel that?? @ I'm really miss shinhye??? About director dvd cut..maybe..they want to release part 1 (ep.1-ep8) and part 2 (ep.9-ep.20) but part 2 when?? Another one years??? Need to screening again?? Hehehe...something fishy is sooooooo Fishy... >:) >:) my delulu mode tell me that since in heirs drama..minho and shinhye is act differents..I dont know how to intepret..but its seem heirs give big impact to both of them...am I right?? Am I wrong?? Or no answer..kekekekek... :-O :-O

Archived